Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70494
biomed161131
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47798
pyramider46370
bambino40460
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-04-2013, 06:48 AM   #196
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

I see you edited out dick breath from my comment. Hit to close to home?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 08:26 AM   #197
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Exactly how long does this condition persist before the Hulk reverts to Dr. Banner, eh Corpy?

You've been on a rampage for 21 days now. Into your FOURTH WEEK of this epic meltdown, flinging feces, posting like a hysterical lunatic, screaming and attacking anybody who addresses you, even posters who have never commented on your rants before.

You been chasing cars, too?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 11:21 AM   #198
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Four secession documents exist that do not mention slavery as the cause for secession, you ignorant, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. It was your contention that such documents did not and do not exist, and you've been shown to be both a liar and a fool, you ignorant, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

No, shit head, I said the Declarations of Secession documents all mentioned slavery. You tried to substitute the short Ordinances of Secession. Because you are a desperate fool. When you failed, your tried to change the question.

You're the one deflecting, you ignorant, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. It was your ignorant, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass that tried to dismiss 40,000 combatants -- three divisions -- as "insignificant". And during the Civil War, 40,000 combatants was not considered as "insignificant" as you so dismissively claim, you ignorant, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

More bullshit. I never dismissed the 40,000 as insignificant because I never mentioned them. YOU did. Once again, your try to put words into other people's mouths in order to make yourself appear smart. Give up. You're not.

And you are also dishonest, since you never mentioned the 100,000 that fought for the Union even though you were reading the same Wiki entry where you read about the 40,000 that fought for the Confederacy.
Keep spinning, tranny fucker.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 04:51 AM   #199
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
No, shit head, I said the Declarations of Secession documents all mentioned slavery. You tried to substitute the short Ordinances of Secession. Because you are a desperate fool. When you failed, your tried to change the question. You're still deflecting, you ignorant, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. You said Goggle "Declarations of Secession", and then you struggle to obfuscate that the Ordinances of Secession are presented as a search result and that the Ordinances of Secession are in fact the real "Declarations of Secession" for all the states that attempted to secede.

More bullshit. I never dismissed the 40,000 as insignificant because I never mentioned them. YOU did. Once again, your try to put words into other people's mouths in order to make yourself appear smart. Give up. You're not. It was your ignorant contention that the 40K troops provided by Missouri to the "Southern Cause" was negligible, you ignorant, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1054...&postcount=158

And you are also dishonest, since you never mentioned the 100,000 that fought for the Union even though you were reading the same Wiki entry where you read about the 40,000 that fought for the Confederacy. And 40,000 troops -- some three divisions -- from Missouri DID fight for the "Southern Cause", you ignorant, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass ... and "40,000 troops" is neither a negligible nor an irrelevant number, you ignorant, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

You're the one twisting and turning trying to shove your head further up your ass so as not to see the facts as they are, you ignorant, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Exactly how long does this condition persist before the Hulk reverts to Dr. Banner, eh Corpy?

You've been on a rampage for 21 days now. Into your FOURTH WEEK of this epic meltdown, flinging feces, posting like a hysterical lunatic, screaming and attacking anybody who addresses you, even posters who have never commented on your rants before.

You been chasing cars, too?
So repetitiously unoriginal, you dumb-fuck golem jackass. http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1054...&postcount=200

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Quote:

See, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you were being a hypocrite.
That is reality.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 06:42 AM   #200
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Yes dick breath that is reality.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 01:27 PM   #201
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:

Originally Posted by ExNYer
No, shit head, I said the Declarations of Secession documents all mentioned slavery. You tried to substitute the short Ordinances of Secession. Because you are a desperate fool. When you failed, your tried to change the question. You're still deflecting, you ignorant, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. You said Goggle "Declarations of Secession", and then you struggle to obfuscate that the Ordinances of Secession are presented as a search result and that the Ordinances of Secession are in fact the real "Declarations of Secession" for all the states that attempted to secede.

More bullshit. I never dismissed the 40,000 as insignificant because I never mentioned them. YOU did. Once again, your try to put words into other people's mouths in order to make yourself appear smart. Give up. You're not. It was your ignorant contention that the 40K troops provided by Missouri to the "Southern Cause" was negligible, you ignorant, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1054...&postcou nt=158

And you are also dishonest, since you never mentioned the 100,000 that fought for the Union even though you were reading the same Wiki entry where you read about the 40,000 that fought for the Confederacy. And 40,000 troops -- some three divisions -- from Missouri DID fight for the "Southern Cause", you ignorant, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass ... and "40,000 troops" is neither a negligible nor an irrelevant number, you ignorant, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

You're the one twisting and turning trying to shove your head further up your ass so as not to see the facts as they are, you ignorant, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.
Once again, you demonstrate you love of the big lie. Like all fascists.

I never said anything about 40,000 troops fighting for the Confederacy being insignificant. Instead, I pointed out that 100,000 troops - a greater number - fought for the Union. A fact that you omitted deliberately.

And yet you come back and REPEAT the lie.

You are a lying propagandist for the "Southern Cause" - which was nothing more than the desire to subjugate another race.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 08:02 PM   #202
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
Once again, you demonstrate you love of the big lie. Like all fascists.

I never said anything about 40,000 troops fighting for the Confederacy being insignificant. Instead, I pointed out that 100,000 troops - a greater number - fought for the Union. A fact that you omitted deliberately.

And yet you come back and REPEAT the lie.

You are a lying propagandist for the "Southern Cause" - which was nothing more than the desire to subjugate another race.
Proving with facts that you are an ignorant, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass isn't being a "propagandist", you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women