Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160713
Yssup Rider60059
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47629
pyramider46370
bambino40346
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35459
Mojojo33117

Old 11-04-2013, 03:23 PM   #721
olduffer45
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2
Default uh....

I seen a hammerhead once
olduffer45 is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 03:24 PM   #722
olduffer45
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

I seen a hammerhead once
olduffer45 is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 03:30 PM   #723
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston View Post
I am in disagreement that abuse and bullying is allowed to begin with.

Name calling, disrespect, attacks - it is all abuse, plain and simple.
Enough is enough

Hooktard alert........hooktard alert.........hooktard alert.........hooktard alert

At times it may be "plain"........but, it is never "simple"........ijs
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 03:47 PM   #724
TexasGator
Sexual Liber🐊ator

A hooktard, 2 fucktards and a Modtard walk into a bar....

..... bartender (we'll call him Mr. GoPop) says "may I see your ID?"

Which one is the astronaut?
TexasGator is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 03:55 PM   #725
Pistolero
Bang! Bang an Ambassador

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistolero View Post
Can you give me an example of where the board guideline was broken and the person was not disciplined? Keep in mind that only staff and the disciplined person know if they were disciplined or not. And that we do not remove or edit posts except in extreme cases.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston View Post
I am in disagreement that abuse and bullying is allowed to begin with.

Name calling, disrespect, attacks - it is all abuse, plain and simple.
Once again, can you give me ONE example of what you are talking about, subject to what I said above.

For example, if a member were to say " Wakeup, you are an asshole". They would be disciplined. But the statement would stand in the thread. We do not remove comments, unless they are serious violations. The general membership does not see the points,warnings and etc which go on constantly.

So, one example?
Pistolero is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 04:54 PM   #726
poppy71
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

I've read this thread on and off and considering the last few posts what I find interesting is you have people that can start threads calling attention to how others advertise in a negative way - but they are just being helpful knowing full well that ridicule of the ads will be given but they don't consider that rude or degrading behavior (there are two recent examples of that in coed and if someone did that to either of those OPs I wonder how they would react), then there are some people who when their opinion is objected to or a different one is given, throw the blanket "this site is full of assholes" out there but they skirt the line just enough by not attaching it to a name, yet those people are the ones that want it to be better or for people to be nicer to each other. It seems that if you're not agreeing with them or kissing their ass - I mean being nice to them - then you're wrong or rude or whatever but I could have sworn we were all entitled to an opinion and free to express it. Is it ok for one poster to go through a thread that has nothing to do with her and quote multiple messages about her dealings with another provider but that same poster has no problem in stating that others lurk for drama. It should not be but it happens and if someone were to call that person on it then they are just being rude. I don't think so but what can you do?

Let's be real, this is a membership based somewhat private forum and if you post on the forum people will respond, whether they agree with you or not, whether they can use the same level of intellect as you in their response or not, they will respond with their opinions of what you posted. You can't control who responds or how they respond so if you only want sunshine and blue sky responses it's best not to post. We post reviews and people respond negatively to the reviews but what can you do - not post a review or post your experience and move on? We post ISOs and people respond with opinions, examples of their encounter, or warnings to beware, or messages about who or where you are asking your ISO of, again, what can you do - either don't ask or be open to the answers given.

Everyone loves to talk about who sticks up for who and how some get away with all kinds of crap and others don't but the reality is we are not in grade school, we are here for an exchange of commerce and services, we all have a comfort level of the commerce and services we like to exchange, we all have different opinions of who and how some of the exchanges will take place, and we ALL are free to and will express our opinions from time to time no matter who agrees or disagrees.

The original message was a nice effort but the OP has no more right to tell others how to post or act than those that attempt to tell him how to post or act. The ignore button works great - I'm glad some have me on it to be honest because I would rather not exchange information with someone who can't hold a rational intelligent conversation and if they feel my posts are irrational or cluttered with ignorance then there you go - hit ignore - but don't think for one moment that because you don't like how someone responds or reacts they are wrong and you are right and they don't have the right to express their opinions or thoughts on an issue. Given the nature of this board we are all legally wrong so get over it, enjoy your exchange with those that enjoy the exchange with you, and stop acting like grade school kids running to the principle's office and telling on every poster that you don't like or agree with.
poppy71 is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 04:55 PM   #727
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy71 View Post
The original message was a nice effort but the OP has no more right to tell others how to post or act than those that attempt to tell him how to post or act.
And.... There it is.....
Jusanotherdude is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 05:06 PM   #728
Richard Fitzwell
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Sooooo………will a Mod close this thread now???
Richard Fitzwell is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 05:09 PM   #729
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Nope
Old 11-04-2013, 05:34 PM   #730
DickEmDown
Trick

Encounters: 25

What JaD said in post #727 & #729.
DickEmDown is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 05:37 PM   #731
Lexieinhouston
Insatiable Chef

User ID: 7292
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

The fact that this thread has gone on for 49 pages is a testament to how bored people really are.
Lexieinhouston is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 05:47 PM   #732
DickEmDown
Trick

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston View Post
The fact that this thread has gone on for 49 pages is a testament to how bored people really are.
I only have 19 pages...but I'm sure we see the same number of posts
DickEmDown is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 09:09 AM   #733
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistolero View Post
Once again, can you give me ONE example of what you are talking about, subject to what I said above.

For example, if a member were to say " Wakeup, you are an asshole". They would be disciplined. But the statement would stand in the thread. We do not remove comments, unless they are serious violations. The general membership does not see the points,warnings and etc which go on constantly.

So, one example?
What if I call dearhunter an ashole?
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 09:21 AM   #734
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

That's like saying the sky is blue, or water is wet. Facts are Not violations.
Old 11-05-2013, 09:24 AM   #735
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

What about deerhunter?
Wakeup is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women