Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60014
gman4452941
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47612
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 10-26-2013, 02:26 PM   #1
C Jenkins
Registered Member

Exclamation Newb: To set up this appt. or not.

So I found this woman on craigslist, texted her and ended up planning on setting up an appt. tonight. During our textual conversation she never mentioned what we would do, and when I asked she said "whatever dirty minds come up with ". Followed by "I just don't want to be blunt in txt lol".
So the next day I immediately started doing some research on the subject and have realized I have some questions/questionable observations, ultimately leading to "Should I set an appt.?".
Observations:
-A lot of ladies say they won't respond to txt's, yet this one did.
-Although she never mentioned sex or anything remotely close, do recall the "dirty minds" txt.
-she only does outcalls
-she's only on backpage from all the searches I've done here and elsewhere. (http://dallas.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...wn-21/24571127)
-She prefers to start by txting...which just seems wrong from my observations/readings.

For now, this is the only girl I've come across that I would be willing to pay for time. However, like everyone else, I'm not ready and willing to get burned my first time.
I live in a house with about 8 other people (large two story semi-dorm style, hard to describe actually), so I have no fear of robbery...not meaning I would have my guard down.

Given my lack of experience, the only things that really bother me are the facts that she is fine with txting, she's only on two sites that I can find, and she has no reviews....but every girl had to start somewhere...right?

Can some more experienced hobbyists tell me what they think about this one? Maybe some extra tips?

Thanks.
C Jenkins is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 03:43 PM   #2
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

Not wanting to talk about specific acts is normal for the smart ones- the ones you want to see. No reviews is not. Yes, we all start somewhere but reviews are how you determine whether the lady in question even provides what you are looking for. Example: cbj is a deal breaker for me. I have seen a lot of attractive ladies here that I would otherwise see who don't offer it. Why set up a situation where you are not going to get what you want? That's one of many things that reviews are good for. My advice is read the showcases here and join p411 and look for reviewed ladies who are newbie friendly. See a few and write reviews and get OKs on p411. That will open all sorts of doors for you. I am still fairly new here but it has helped me a bunch. In fact, I have seen two of the most security worried ladies in my area, even though I started this journey well less than a year ago. If you want to see the quality ladies, you are gonna have to jump through a few hoops. Believe me, it works out as much for your safety as it does theirs.
watchoutthegameisrigged is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 05:09 PM   #3
C Jenkins
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged View Post
Not wanting to talk about specific acts is normal for the smart ones- the ones you want to see. No reviews is not. Yes, we all start somewhere but reviews are how you determine whether the lady in question even provides what you are looking for. Example: cbj is a deal breaker for me. I have seen a lot of attractive ladies here that I would otherwise see who don't offer it. Why set up a situation where you are not going to get what you want? That's one of many things that reviews are good for. My advice is read the showcases here and join p411 and look for reviewed ladies who are newbie friendly. See a few and write reviews and get OKs on p411. That will open all sorts of doors for you. I am still fairly new here but it has helped me a bunch. In fact, I have seen two of the most security worried ladies in my area, even though I started this journey well less than a year ago. If you want to see the quality ladies, you are gonna have to jump through a few hoops. Believe me, it works out as much for your safety as it does theirs.
Thanks for your reply, Rigged.
Here's the deal though, I'm only willing to spend money on (what I see as) the perfect lady for me...and I won't be doing this regularly. I don't think I can really justify paying for 411.
I guess this slims my pickings. If this girl is one I should pass on then I'll just end up just patiently waiting.
Furthermore, I'm not sure how to figure out what she wants to do until I actually see her...so it might not be a good idea anyway.

Another thing. I've been looking around and I haven't seen much info on the cons out out calling at your own place. Especially since my living situation includes plenty of protection from robbery.
C Jenkins is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 06:21 PM   #4
jframe2
Valued Poster

Default My 2 cents and that is what it is worth

I think you are not ready to take the plunge.

Do more research on the "How To's" of finding a provider and on the Pro's and Con's of having someone to your location, ( an outcall for a provider).

Personally, right off the bat you have narrowed your attitude/focus by going after the prefect lady for you...... this world requires you to work your way up by experience (in both visiting with ladies, reading review and digesting what the reviews and information that it contains) until you find that perfect lady for you.

There are no Cons to having someone visit your domicile--- Do Not Do It, Ever.

As to research, do searches related to all the horrible things that can go wrong in this hobby. That might help get you to a higher level of comfort and awareness.

Just my 2 cents...... take it or leave it.

Good luck to you.
----

Quote:
Originally Posted by C Jenkins View Post
Thanks for your reply, Rigged.
Here's the deal though, I'm only willing to spend money on (what I see as) the perfect lady for me...and I won't be doing this regularly. I don't think I can really justify paying for 411.
I guess this slims my pickings. If this girl is one I should pass on then I'll just end up just patiently waiting.
Furthermore, I'm not sure how to figure out what she wants to do until I actually see her...so it might not be a good idea anyway.

Another thing. I've been looking around and I haven't seen much info on the cons out out calling at your own place. Especially since my living situation includes plenty of protection from robbery.
jframe2 is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 07:42 PM   #5
algrace
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Although your sights may be set high, some hobbyists take a compromise on looks with the community's shared knowledge of the attitude and likely experience.
The best looking provider may or may not give you what you go for.
Her outcall only policy should not be a deal breaker if her looks are what you are after (assuming those are pics of her), but there are certainly risks associated with your appointment being taken at your place which are more than necessary for a non-reviewed advertiser.
You may be a better judge of character/personality/chemistry after you have voice contact.
algrace is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 09:32 PM   #6
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

No guarantees in any of this but:

Cons-p411 fees
Pros-likelihood of meeting better ladies and an enhanced ability to keep your ass away from the clutches of LE

Tell me what that is worth? Agree with another poster. Not sure you are ready for this.
watchoutthegameisrigged is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 03:57 PM   #7
Renvoi
Registered Member

Encounters: 8

The BP ad you cited confirmed to me she was legit.

Outcalls make stings far less likely (though not impossible)

"No AA" means "Not LE" and indicative of a "real" provider who is sick of thugs.
Renvoi is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 04:22 PM   #8
Hermosa
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

WHAT?????
I think either your not ready or you haven't figured this out yet. I have found that 411 is not necessary. I choose to not put my info on another data base. Now, your in Texas. You have some of the most beautiful ladies anywhere. You have more providers than almost any other location. You are on on this site. You can see more beautiful ladies, see more opportunities for looks, styles, menus, reviews etc. and your checking out craigslist!!!! Get a grip guy. Whats really going on?
Hermosa is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 06:43 AM   #9
georgehentson
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

I have hosted a few outcalls. In my experience, the provider was more nervous about it than I was, due to being in an unfamiliar place.

To me, this one passes the sniff test. I think you may just want to TOFTT (take one for the team) and post a review on her afterwards. She looks like she'd be worth it.

All of my experiences in the last couple of years have been through Backpage. Most of the posts here will seem to indicate that there is nothing good on Backpage, but my experiences prove otherwise.

I say go for it! Just make sure to take some precautions - such as not leaving credit cards on the table, not pointing out where you keep your valuables, etc.
georgehentson is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 03:33 PM   #10
jwj6o
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

you not going to get far with out p 411, because the providers aren,t going to see you and go thru all the stuff every time. so some will want you place of employment, and stuff like that, so go pay for p411, it all done
jwj6o is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 05:43 PM   #11
kinzee
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 174296
My ECCIE Reviews

My take on the "text thing"....

Personally, I prefer an email or a text first.

My reasons for that...

1. I hate to talk on the phone. Did enough of that as a teen.

2. I screen my calls. I might not want to "talk" to just anyone.

3. I am in control of the conversation. If I don't want to answer
a question or don't have a reply, there is no "uncomfortable silence".

I guess you could say I'm somewhat of a control freak.

With that being said, sometime before the session takes place, I DO WANT to hear a voice. Even if it's just to tell you my location.

www.kinzee.net
kinzee is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 08:04 AM   #12
Brot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Hosting out-calls to your residence can be risky. Would not do it if you have a SO or concerned about being outed. Would not have a companion with no reviews or research available over.

My take on the lady is she likely is pimped as there are numerous ads for other ladies attached to that number. There are also some references to background checks for the individual that number belongs to.

She is hot but would not make my cut for out-call or otherwise.
Brot is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 07:51 PM   #13
colt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

First off I appreciate women of all dimensions, race, eye, and hair color, and ages, however if that picture is the ultimate, uuuuh I have had much better right here in fat city texas, and you got far more choices in Dallas.

BP is an absolute crap shoot, and the odds are all against you, if that is even her picture. There is so much more to a session than the looks. Try reading a few reviews the ones with No and some with yes it won't take you long to figure it out.

In an unknown provider I would never see them without at least one voice call, text, email, pm all ok, but who wants to walk into a hotel room with a dude and a 14" cock look for a little white boy strange? Or a thug with a big ole knife with a fetish for a full wallet and keys to a nice car, feeling me yet.

With a reviewed provider text is fine, no problem I already know her menu, have confirmation of what she looks like and a good idea that she is fun to be with, why else would I contact her.

Any provider that will get explicit with a stranger text, email, or voice is looking for new attire that orange outfit, so goes for you if you do it.

If you are really smart you can hit a good one in ten on BP, but that leaves you with 9 bad sessions you will never forget. I could tell horror stories but you will make your own mistakes.
colt is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 07:23 AM   #14
georgehentson
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Again, YMMV. I've met 4 women from BP here in Tallahassee, only one of which had a review, and out of those 4, only 1 was a scam.

But the hobbyist scene here in Tally is much different than in Texas. There isn't nearly as much going on.
georgehentson is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women