Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59978
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35413
Mojojo33117

Old 10-05-2013, 06:46 PM   #1
whitechocolate
Valued Poster

Encounters: 92
Default Provider and hobbyist etiquette in a SWING CLUB SETTINGS

With more and more providers going with hobbyists to swing clubs, wanted opinions on how both providers and hobbyists should conduct themselves if either the hobbyist or provider recognize another provider who may be there with another hobbyist or her SO or anyone. Lets says the hobbyist has been with that provider and active swinging is going on where you might even if be next to each other. Do you acknowlege you know each other? do you totally ignore each other? what if the other provider is open to swinging with you or the other provider? It can get complex. Obviously it is important to maintain provider confidentiality as to the other patrons. I have been to the 13th floor a few times now and the issue hasnt come up but want opinions with a hobbyist posting in the ISO about wanting to know what other hobbyists are going the same time so they can interact in some way. What if the providers dont want to interact?? Want both hobbyists and provider input please.
whitechocolate is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 08:07 PM   #2
MrKlean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Act as if you don't know each other.

Treat her like any other lady in the club.

First, get the introduce yourself to the gent, then the lady, and if you have a companion, introduce her to the couple.

Don't make assumptions, EVEN IF SHE IS YOUR ATF, that could be her hubby.....

If she wants to have fun with you, she will initiate.

SAME GOES FOR PROVIDERS!

Don't act like you know a gentleman in public until he gives you the nod!

Relax!

Have Fun!

You are at a swinger club, LIVE IT UP!
MrKlean is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 09:09 PM   #3
Raquel de Milo
Account Disabled

User ID: 180599
My ECCIE Reviews

I just celebrated my birthday at Colette with a very close friend/hobbyist, I had a blast! I was not aware that provider/hobbyist couples are very common in the swinging seen. I did not recognize anyone there from the hobby.
My opinion - well everyone is there for the same reason why acting as if I was in "public"
Raquel de Milo is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 10:30 PM   #4
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

What? You mean you do not walk up to the provider and grab her ass, or tits, and give a hearty icky squeeze? Why should a swinger club be different than the mall?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 05:52 AM   #5
syeira pink
Sexier than Ever

User ID: 133
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

My concern is if a Hobbyist runs into a co-worker or friend and there SO........where this SO knows he has a wife.

I mean what kind of story could you possibly tell them?

I personally would rather have a "story planned ahead " even if it's not needed then to be put on the spot, nothing can ruin the mood more than not being able to have fun and let your ass hang out--sorta speaking.
syeira pink is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 07:38 AM   #6
whitechocolate
Valued Poster

I agree to not assume anything and treat everyone like you are meeting them for the first time even if you meet your ATF whether provider or hobbyist. No matter who you are, you need to keep things confidential at the swing club. Hobbyists going as a group with providers or anyone, still need to act as if the providers there with others are non-providers when interacting with each other or the other patrons there. Having a planned story about how you and the provider know each other is a good idea. Yes, everyone is there for a great swinging time so relax. let loose and enjoy
Old 10-06-2013, 08:07 AM   #7
Papacorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 74

Real world is real world ...even if in fantasy land of swing club. Act as if meeting for the first time, and see how the evening goes !
Papacorn is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 09:21 AM   #8
Bliss of DFW
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 121703
My ECCIE Reviews

If people are paranoid about who they might see and what their reactions might be if recognized, maybe going to an establishment like that is not for them. Inhibitions need to be left at the door. When I'm there, I'm there as my alter ego anyway...Naughty Nina they call her. Lol ...I kid I kid
Bliss of DFW is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 11:59 AM   #9
whitechocolate
Valued Poster

Bliss, that is a good point. When you go to a swing club you have to be prepared to meet anyone and everyone. There arent that many top swing clubs in Dallas and the likelihood of meeting someone you will know is very high if you go often. You just need to play it very cool depending on the situation and go with the flow. A lot of very interesting situations can occur in that setting that are unlikely in any other.
Everyone needs a wild nympho or Don Juan alter ego when you get into a swing club environment so you can just let it all hang out. Bliss's Naughty Nina serves her very well as I have experienced first hand. Too many people are too uptight and dont fully take advantage all the "erotic fun" that is on "the menu".
Old 10-06-2013, 01:32 PM   #10
blinkq45
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26
Default Naughty Nina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bliss of DFW View Post
When I'm there, I'm there as my alter ego anyway...Naughty Nina they call her. Lol ...I kid I kid
This Naughty Nina that you speak about, I think I've met her before. She is uninhibited in her seductive ways and as naughty as they come. The more I think about it Bliss, I am certain that I've cum upon her once or twice .

I would love to encounter her again, so do let me know how I can get reacquainted with this Naughty Nina...maybe I can meet her at the 13th floor!!!
blinkq45 is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 02:03 PM   #11
whitechocolate
Valued Poster

Blinkq, I have been with Naughty Nina several times. You are right, she is as naughty as they come and at the 13th floor on a friday with lots of wild couples, single women and men, she is a sight to behold
I think to be with her, a hobbyist or any man needs to be in his alter ego as well at a swing club setting so that neither is held back in satisfying their wildest desires. I personally have a couple of alter egos. One is very prominent when I am with Naughty Nina. I think to get the most out of a swing club setting, a hotttt totally uninhibited free spirited alter ego like Bliss's Naughty Nina is a necessity. Would love to hear more from others about their alter egos at swing club settings
Old 10-06-2013, 03:15 PM   #12
slowmover
Premium Access

Encounters: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papacorn View Post
Real world is real world ...Act as if meeting for the first time, and see how the evening goes !
I think this is very good advice. This what I have done and will continue to do.
slowmover is online now   Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 06:32 PM   #13
Guest022315
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

WC i think the point you are making hobbyist should follow decorum at 13th floor or other swinger type venues. Just because you have been with a lady does not mean you can go up to her and be like what's up If i took a provider, sorry gents i am cock blocking but ladies are more than welcome to join
Guest022315 is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 06:45 PM   #14
whitechocolate
Valued Poster

Thatdude, that is what I am saying. Even if you know a woman very intimately outside of the swingling setting doesnt mean you can approach her like you are old friends or lovers. You need to approach her like you are just meeting her for the first time and play it by ear.
Old 10-06-2013, 07:55 PM   #15
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

And then taint her up ... good.
pyramider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women