Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Carolinas > Coed Discussions - North & South Carolina
Coed Discussions - North & South Carolina Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 254
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60032
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47619
pyramider46370
bambino40341
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 09-24-2013, 05:54 PM   #1
FoxyNC
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 200405
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Arrow Help Pricing?

Ok kind of new to the pricing end of things-
And yes, I know ultimately it is up to me-
I have been going by $100/hh - $150/h.
I received an email (several actually) back & forth for a booking in November- and now he is asking about a "overnight" -
I have a friend (Jazzy) who is in the hobby, with space for in-calls (for a nominal fee per call) - so not sure it would be feasible to do a call there (might mess with her scheduling LOL) although I am quite sure this man will have a hotel provided (I assume, since he is traveling.)

Not sure wth to ask for an overnight- I looked at a few other ladies websites, should I be using a type of percentage ratio? Adjust accordingly?
(Example; I charge 80% of this lady, so charge 80% of her overnight rate??) Help!! I am lost!
FoxyNC is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 02:54 PM   #2
vicinms
Ambassador

Encounters: 49

Pricing is an often discussed & frequently argued topic! Naturally, a guy wants to feel like he's getting a good deal (more bang for the buck so to speak) and few of us make anywhere near the hourly rate that a girl charges, so that's why we call it a hobby - something we love but can't always afford, lol. On the other hand, most girls want to maximize their profit and set their prices as high as they feel they can get away with. I'd definitely recommend you avoid the high end unless you don't want to see many clients and the same goes for the really low end, unless you're willing to see a whole lot of clients.

What to charge for your time (if you hope to get it) also depends somewhat on the kind of fun a guy can expect to have with you and that's why we have review boards like ECCIE, so that a guy can check out your reviews and see if he feels he'll get his money's worth. What a guys looking for varies greatly, but for most guys things like BBBJ vs CBJ and MSOG vs one Pop often factor into how guys determine value, and most are looking for the sometimes elusive GFE.

You've looked at other showcases and it appears you've set your hourly rate accordingly, so the same should normally work for overnight appointments. The more hours a guys spends with a girl, the lower he expects the hourly rate to go down. Of course, what a girl considers overnight also can vary quite a bit and I've seen that mean anywhere from 6-12 hours. If you like overnights then price it with a significant discount over the hourly rate, but if you prefer to avoid them, a high rate will ensure there aren't many, lol. Since your hourly rate is $150, then if you like longer appointments, your rate should go down for the extra hours, and should be no more than your hourly rate for instance:

2 hrs - $300
3 hrs - $425
4 hrs - $525
Overnight (8 hrs) - $850

Rate pricing like that would encourage a guy to book more time, but like you said it's up to you what you consider reasonable and whether you want to spend that much time with a client. Many girls don't even offer overnights for a first appt, because if there is just no chemistry, then it's going to be a lonnnnnnng night!

Now, it's about time you had a review on here, so hopefully one of our ECCIE guys will take you on a test drive, lol.
vicinms is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 09:28 AM   #3
FoxyNC
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 200405
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicinms View Post
Pricing is an often discussed & frequently argued topic! Naturally, a guy wants to feel like he's getting a good deal (more bang for the buck so to speak) and few of us make anywhere near the hourly rate that a girl charges, so that's why we call it a hobby - something we love but can't always afford, lol. On the other hand, most girls want to maximize their profit and set their prices as high as they feel they can get away with. I'd definitely recommend you avoid the high end unless you don't want to see many clients and the same goes for the really low end, unless you're willing to see a whole lot of clients.

What to charge for your time (if you hope to get it) also depends somewhat on the kind of fun a guy can expect to have with you and that's why we have review boards like ECCIE, so that a guy can check out your reviews and see if he feels he'll get his money's worth. What a guys looking for varies greatly, but for most guys things like BBBJ vs CBJ and MSOG vs one Pop often factor into how guys determine value, and most are looking for the sometimes elusive GFE.

You've looked at other showcases and it appears you've set your hourly rate accordingly, so the same should normally work for overnight appointments. The more hours a guys spends with a girl, the lower he expects the hourly rate to go down. Of course, what a girl considers overnight also can vary quite a bit and I've seen that mean anywhere from 6-12 hours. If you like overnights then price it with a significant discount over the hourly rate, but if you prefer to avoid them, a high rate will ensure there aren't many, lol. Since your hourly rate is $150, then if you like longer appointments, your rate should go down for the extra hours, and should be no more than your hourly rate for instance:

2 hrs - $300
3 hrs - $425
4 hrs - $525
Overnight (8 hrs) - $850

Rate pricing like that would encourage a guy to book more time, but like you said it's up to you what you consider reasonable and whether you want to spend that much time with a client. Many girls don't even offer overnights for a first appt, because if there is just no chemistry, then it's going to be a lonnnnnnng night!

Now, it's about time you had a review on here, so hopefully one of our ECCIE guys will take you on a test drive, lol.

Thank-you for the advise. I will definitely take all that information into consideration. I had a fellow I chat with up here frequently (he being in Texas, and I in North Carolina) I do consider his frank & upfront hobby advise & knowledge invaluable.

I try to take into account my location- and also into account that several hours will be spent.

I guess I am so new to the hobby as a proffession, I was not even going to say $850 for overnight.
Granted it would be longer than your estimated 8 hours (that would be me exiting at 4 am LOL) because he would like to start dinner @8p.m. until.... [overnight]
My friend offered to quote me $650 as a ballpark figure- which seemed high to me (call it my civilian ways...) And I had thought $500-$550 would sound better, but I guess I would cutting my own throat if it were an unbearable drag ...

Thank-you for helping me out with the advise. I REALLY do appreciate it.

And yes, I will definitely try to find out if he is an ECCIE member. I need a review up here dang it!!
FoxyNC is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 04:46 PM   #4
vicinms
Ambassador

Encounters: 49

I can't see anyone complaining about $650 (unless you fall asleep after the first few hours, lol)!
vicinms is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women