Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60005
gman4452941
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47611
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 05-25-2013, 12:25 PM   #16
Doris day
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 162231
My ECCIE Reviews

I will agree with the forum rules and mods on this one. Yes stds are very real, and everyone takes chances in this hobby. BUT! Who's to say the person making the accusations doesn't have another agenda in mind? Maybe ruining someone's reputation? Getting back at someone for poor service? Some stds don't show symptoms right away so how can you be 100 percent sure its even the person you think it is? It could be someone you've met months before, then YOU would end up being the carrier! Is their any way of telling if your partner is absolutely std free? I don't think their is!
Doris day is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 09:17 PM   #17
RochesterMassageLover
Registered Member

Encounters: 7

I believe the reason you can't post about stds is libel laws. Saying someone has an std is one of a short list of actions where truth is not a defense. So if you have aids and I post it, even if I am holding the blood work test in front of me, it's a crime and you lose.
RochesterMassageLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 10:47 PM   #18
Kloie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 87796
My ECCIE Reviews

Use to be a website that you could anonymously post someone's std status, how you knew, and what area they lived in. To get taken off you had to submit a clean test.
Kloie is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 08:21 AM   #19
ginainthemorning
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 77903
My ECCIE Reviews

I would love to know how your know for sure this provider gave you a std, did you get tested and not have sex with anyone but her, before you got tested again and came up positive for something. I wonder why you have a need to OUT her, why not just contact her and suggest she get tested and do not go see her again. Perhaps you should focus on using CONDOMS.

I am always amazed at people that don't practice safe sex and then they want to blame other people for their poor decisions.

Since many std don't show up for weeks, I wonder how this guy knows for sure it was the provider, heck it could have just as easily been his CHEATING wife.

I know most providers get tested at least every 3 months, but lets ask how many of you clients get tested regularly?
ginainthemorning is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 11:46 AM   #20
dowork2012
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Man, screw all the bullshit bro. Put there ass on blast on this site. Let the moderators devices to take off or not. Us clients gotta look out for each other just like the providers do.
dowork2012 is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 11:54 AM   #21
Doris day
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 162231
My ECCIE Reviews

I think having that "Us vs them"mentality is the wrong way to go here! Because eventually both sides would lose!! How about these things be addressed as adults? In a mature and professional way!
Doris day is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 11:03 PM   #22
ToBeOrNotToBe
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by RochesterMassageLover View Post
I believe the reason you can't post about stds is libel laws. Saying someone has an std is one of a short list of actions where truth is not a defense. So if you have aids and I post it, even if I am holding the blood work test in front of me, it's a crime and you lose.
P411 very clearly asks you about your health conditions & as well as any skin issues and they very openly share with ALL their providers. That's a huge exposure then; wouldn't you agree? Or am I waiving my rights to medical confidentiality somewhere in their terms & conditions fine prints?
ToBeOrNotToBe is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 09:40 PM   #23
Energy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8
Default Don't Think So

Quote:
Originally Posted by RochesterMassageLover View Post
I don't think that's true based on the research I've done. For example, here is a case from New York in 2011:

The New York City school district did not violate the privacy rights of a teacher when it publicly disclosed her medical condition, a federal appeals court has ruled.
A panel of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 2nd Circuit, in New York City, ruled 2-1 on Tuesday that the disclosure of the teacher's fibromyalgia, a disorder that causes muscle pain and fatigue, in an investigative report made public on the Web did not violate her rights.
The case involves Dorrit Matson, who was a music teacher at a Manhattan public school in 2004 when she was scrutinized by the New York City school system's special commissioner for investigation for abuse of sick leave.

Now that doesn't mean someone can't be sued for slander if it's proven false and harms someone's reputation, but if it is indeed a fact, then you can still be sued but you will most likely win in your defense.
Energy is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 10:05 AM   #24
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

Quote:
Originally Posted by instfixer View Post
Although I previously posted on this subject
I will give it a new angle

Lets say someone publicly discloses my chronic health condition [nothing to do with any std]
I will visit some blood thirsty lawyer
I will sue that someone for everything that they have
HIPAA or NO HIPAA [Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act (I think I got that right)]
Interesting approach.

Please observe that it is very difficult for "John Does" (no pun intended) to file lawsuits of any kind without having their RW identity being outed somewhere. Even in divorces, in Bexar County, TX, where initials are utilized to preserve some privacy, the RW id will out.
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 12:40 AM   #25
ladylove12
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 202882
My ECCIE Reviews

Is this post for real or what? I can't believe what I'm hearing. We are talking about possible wide spread infection to a lot of innocent people. I totally agree we should never be taking the us v them attitude about something life threatening. While I see the reason for the rule, as owners of the site, I would think they might have a moderator for situations like that. An arbitrator so to speak that can privately hear both sides and see and proof of a clean test if there is proof of a dirty one. Safety should always be first. it can be handled discretely and in private ,but we all know you have providers and hobbiests that knowingly are infected and still do the do. I think that way everyone a sick bastardly asks if I do bbfs. I be thinking he's one of those guys that is trying to infect other people cause he mad he got it. I can see the unimportant attitudes if ifs the clap, or someone other shot in ths but disease. Even if they didnt get it from her, but had a session, she needs to be tested condom or not. Some girls do bbbj and other things that contact fluids. Not knocking them, but if you sucked a Dick without a condom or dined at the Y(that's such a cute name), then you should get checked right away just incase. Then you will have something so the moderator can kick off the other person.
ladylove12 is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 12:49 AM   #26
ladylove12
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Just ignoring it would let a possible situation happen. If a provider or client contracted something and gave it to someone else on here. Who knows how many other providers and clients they will see and so on and so on. It's just like the the old aids commercials. It's scary to think that admin would let something like that happen with no investigation. That's kinda scary. That's why you gotta stay covered.
Old 09-13-2013, 11:02 PM   #27
dfw harley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

I work in the medical industry and with people in the non-medical industry. Sometimes the medical people have to release information to employers but once it is released then the employer has to safe guard it just like a medical professional.

Another extreme concern is civil law, in the area of slander. You can't be civilly liable in a slander case if you speak the truth, but you need to be damn sure you speak the truth. So how would you know you are speaking the truth unless you are a Dr and diagnosing her or have her Dr's diagnosis?

Just because she looks infected doesn't mean she is, and if you know a person turned hot after contact with her doesn't mean that either because he could of got it from another person, it been dormant, and showed up at a later time.

Best advice, leave her alone. Everyone here is suppose to wrap it. I know wrapping it isn't 100% protection but there is risk in everything.
dfw harley is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 11:46 PM   #28
ladylove12
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

If you do bbbj, daty or any other uncovered acts and you don't agree with someone going to the admin about a possible std infection, if they have proof in hand, slap your self. Even if she didnt give it to you, she still may have it if you had uncovered fun. In any case, it should be handled and not blown off. Fuck a rep. Theses are lives. If she has a problem getting tested, it may be a problem..
Old 09-17-2013, 04:25 PM   #29
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by instfixer View Post
Although I previously posted on this subject
I will give it a new angle

Lets say someone publicly discloses my chronic health condition [nothing to do with any std]
I will visit some blood thirsty lawyer
I will sue that someone for everything that they have
HIPAA or NO HIPAA [Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act (I think I got that right)]

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women