Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70472
biomed161009
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47759
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-14-2013, 05:58 PM   #226
Stan.Dupp
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
I do too.

I just don't think the moderators care what really happens..........unless it's the ladies involved. Even though none of the moderators will mention this (I agree with what happens with the members stays with the members and mods) I can't help but wonder how many guys have been banned lately vs. how many ladies have been banned lately. There is no doubt in my mind that guys get away with a ton of shit, while the ladies get banned when there is some reason to. Olivia Howard mentioned something of this nature and I agree with her.

Even though I'm not actively in the hobby anymore, I feel on occasion I have something to add, however guys like wakeup, dearhunter, and chicagoboy (I never thought I would see him in the same group as the other guys, my bad as I misjudged his character) add nothing to this board. Let me repeat, they add nothing to this board, except to bring it down.

Someone mentioned this was a hooker and john board (paraphrasing) that it's accepted to act like jerks. Why? Because I've rented time from a lady I should act like an asshole..........or some lady should always act like a hooker whether at the mall or a dinner with her family? That we're always on the clock so I should act like a crazy sexual predator on a 24 hour basis, or that she's always on the stroll 24/7? I guess that if I took Fancy to dinner (as a part of a 3 hour paid date) instead of opening the car door for her I should say "get in the car cunt"? That because I've hobbied I can't act like a gentleman and treat her like a lady? I don't think so.

Some people are in severe need of growing up, and it's obvious who they are by seeing their posting history and/or posting style.

It's a shame that ymwv.net has failed so miserably, perhaps they could post their silly little bullshit back over there (thinck, pinck, etc) instead of bring the same tired old shit over here.

At the end of the day, nobody will ever miss me, wakeup, dearhunter, chicagoboy, or several other who came over from ASPD who have zero qualified reviews. Perhaps this board would be better off without all of us.

So why do the women stay active on these boards if there is so much hostility? Does the board really generate that much revenue for them?
Stan.Dupp is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 06:03 PM   #227
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Beats standing on a street corner .
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 06:07 PM   #228
Adabear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

rockerrick - if people are nicer then it is possible more will participate. If more participate, then the site will be used more. If the site is used more, advertisers will come. So you may not change. But, the site can and can be successful at the same time. Just something to think about.
Adabear is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 06:10 PM   #229
rockerrick
Account Disabled

You are truly insane , it's getting just used fine , what the fuck does a newbie like yourself know about this site . You're a infant !
Old 09-14-2013, 06:22 PM   #230
4karlos
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adabear View Post
rockerrick - if people are nicer then it is possible more will participate. If more participate, then the site will be used more. If the site is used more, advertisers will come. So you may not change. But, the site can and can be successful at the same time. Just something to think about.

....right there...the weak link in your quest. Some are totally unfit for thinking...(thank god!!!) and you should not credit them with your time and attention.
4karlos is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 06:26 PM   #231
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Quote:
rockerrick - if people are nicer then it is possible more will participate. If more participate, then the site will be used more. If the site is used more, advertisers will come. So you may not change , but the site can , and can be successful at the same time. Just something to think about.
There , fixed that atrocious sentence structure for you . How's that for thinking ?

What in the hell was this mess ?

But, the site can and can be successful at the same time
Old 09-14-2013, 07:06 PM   #232
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan.Dupp View Post
I don't get it, what are these rules for if the mods aren't enforcing them? Are the mods chummy buddies with the offenders??
I can't speak for the mods, but it seems like one mod for sure has their back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan.Dupp View Post
So why do the women stay active on these boards if there is so much hostility? Does the board really generate that much revenue for them?
The hostility is limited to about 10 posters, so it's not a whole board thing. No doubt this board makes revenue for the ladies. Good reviews can be worth a whole lot of money to them. (six degrees of separation)
DEAR_JOHN is online now   Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 08:24 PM   #233
Guest021217
Account Disabled

User ID: 188894
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
rockerrick

I think you are missing the point. Are you implying you can not be entertained without slamming people for no reason? Can you not have fun unless you flame on people? Maybe you have not noticed but, many people do not post at all for fear of being a target or because it just is not worth their time to get involved in the drama. Maybe this site would be more entertaining with them participating.

Of course I have my opinion and you have yours....I guess it will be up to the members to decide what they want. You and I will just be trying to convince them that our way is best.
Your missing the point of this whole board get your panties out of your ass and just relax the more you complain the more they are going to piss you off.. They do it cause its funny if you dont like peoples post then ignore it... Simple No one is going to change and people arent going to play nice and you can't change it...
Guest021217 is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 08:39 PM   #234
Luvagoodmassage
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

Hey Dear John, I think one of the 10 you referred to has a VP account too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe View Post
Your missing the point of this whole board get your panties out of your ass and just relax the more you complain the more they are going to piss you off.. They do it cause its funny if you dont like peoples post then ignore it... Simple No one is going to change and people arent going to play nice and you can't change it...
Luvagoodmassage is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 08:56 PM   #235
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Hahaha we're having a pm convo right now , you bozos just don't get the appeal of honesty , unfiltered , no matter what people think about you . I hear from ladies all the time . YES there are some haters , but most find it to be hilarious . But hey keep up your bromance with Dear John , you make a terrific couple . Couple of what , if I told you , we'd see the mods issuing those points.
Old 09-14-2013, 09:38 PM   #236
tracer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post
People may not like the tone of this site but they are still here, many everyday regardless.
And at least some are not. I come every once in a while to see if anyone has bleached the cesspool. This same stupidity is a broken record. 'Trying to be nice guy' gets ridiculed by the usual suspects and their mod buddies attempt to play the castrated bull routine (love to do something about it, but golly-gee we just can't) rather than admit to being just plain sycophants.

That is the only good answer for anyone who has a problem with the way things work here or anywhere. Vote with your pocket book. There are good alternative sites. Quit paying for premium access. If you must give them the benefit of a hit on their site at least dont give them reviews and/or premium access fees. You don't need PA to get the info you really need.

That should fill the retards crayon boxes....have fun, see ya in a few weeks.
tracer is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 10:01 PM   #237
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracer View Post
And at least some are not. I come every once in a while to see if anyone has bleached the cesspool. This same stupidity is a broken record. 'Trying to be nice guy' gets ridiculed by the usual suspects and their mod buddies attempt to play the castrated bull routine (love to do something about it, but golly-gee we just can't) rather than admit to being just plain sycophants.

That is the only good answer for anyone who has a problem with the way things work here or anywhere. Vote with your pocket book. There are good alternative sites. Quit paying for premium access. If you must give them the benefit of a hit on their site at least dont give them reviews and/or premium access fees. You don't need PA to get the info you really need.

That should fill the retards crayon boxes....have fun, see ya in a few weeks.
Maybe instead of talking out of your ass you volunteer your time as a mod and show em how it's done. At least then you can speak from experience.
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 10:05 PM   #238
tracer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Maybe instead of talking out of your ass you volunteer your time as a mod and show em how it's done. At least then you can speak from experience.
Right away as if on que! Scribble away crayon boy....no lines to worry about, just have a ball!!! And dont feel too alone, the others should be here any minute.
tracer is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 10:22 PM   #239
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Even though I've not been asked, there is no way I would consider being a mod here. No way in hell.

The very first time I saw wakeup or someone else start off with their 'whore', 'fat whore', 'fucking idiot' shit, they would be pointed. If someone told me to remove the points, for any reason, I would resign and tell them where to stick their mod status. I wouldn't allow all this internet bullying on my watch. The present day mods can allow this internet bullying on their watch, or allow it through their non action, but it's not something I would do. It isn't about any power or perception of power, but it's about running a board right and telling those who get off on flaming others that enough is enough.
DEAR_JOHN is online now   Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 01:13 AM   #240
Sarunga
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks View Post

It's the opinion of many that you handle discipline privately so that you can play fast and loose with the board guidelines. It's impossible to be held accountable if no one can see what you're doing.
Very well said, Johnny.

If we are proud of what we have done, there is no reason to hide it.
Sarunga is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women