Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47567
pyramider46370
bambino40332
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 09-04-2013, 01:37 PM   #16
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Are you taking it out on the Asians what the Germans did to you tribe....starving the poor concentration camp hookers..
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 01:49 PM   #17
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan.Dupp View Post
You can't kick your way out of a squad car once you are in the back. In fact I was detained once and there were no handles in the back of the squad car I was in. It would take a great deal of force to knock out the window of a squad car. She is handcuffed in that picture, they say she was handcuffed. They had her handcuffed when the put her into the vehicle. Her dress is down to her hips. How does her dress get down to her hips like that, unless someone was pulling her clothes off or down. Yea, this whole story stinks here with the cops. In fact she is a student, an honor student. They claim she was drunk, but there was no blood test taken, no breathalizer test done etc.

what does that tell you?

rear doors on cop cars are secure from the inside, which means the door had to be opened from the outside ... at what speed was the cop car going when the officer running along side the car opened the door and yanked her out ?

a little logic goes a long way, unless you are a moron.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 02:37 PM   #18
Stan.Dupp
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
what does that tell you?

rear doors on cop cars are secure from the inside, which means the door had to be opened from the outside ... at what speed was the cop car going when the officer running along side the car opened the door and yanked her out ?

a little logic goes a long way, unless you are a moron.
Well I can see your point here.. that is a whole lot of damage though, crushed jaw, bleeding on the brain and all..so if the car was going slow, and an officer yanked her out while it was still moving would she have had that much damage? Hmmm...
Stan.Dupp is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 04:30 PM   #19
Pink Floyd
KAVORKA

Encounters: 40
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
How about a simple explanation.

The door wasn't closed right. She was drunk and leaning against it. And when the cop car made the turn, the door swung open and she fell out.

I don't see anything in the video tape to contradict that.\
This seems like the most logical explanation.
Pink Floyd is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 04:34 PM   #20
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan.Dupp View Post
....a whole lot of damage though, crushed jaw, bleeding on the brain and all..so if the car was going slow, and an officer yanked her out while it was still moving would she have had that much damage? ..
There were 2 patrol units shown going through the intersection ... one was straight and going what looked in the area of 30 mph if the speed of the video was normal, etc., and the second vehicle turned left from the right street coming into the intersection, which meant it feel in behind the 1st unit that just passed through the intersection ....

I could not tell from the video that anyone was ejected to the right side of the street from either one of those vehicles ... the 2nd unit stopped and the officer driving exited ...

if she came out of a window at about 30 mph* and hit the pavement she was damaged....

face/head ... and if she was cuffed she didn't have any hands to break her fall.

BTW: Who gave the damage assessment ... from the hospital exam and xrays?

......the lawyer filing the suit against xyz?

* according to the film ...

.... the unit traveled about 230 feet in about 5 seconds = about 30 mph.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 04:44 PM   #21
Pink Floyd
KAVORKA

Stan.Dupp, it is not good to sensationalize an event. Are you a journalist? There is no evidence to support 2/3rds of the title of this thread.

Asian girl handcuffed, beaten and throw out of moving patrol car (officers get caught on camera)
Old 09-04-2013, 04:48 PM   #22
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Yea but they only get 40 of that!

Good thing you like'em skinny because most can't afford to eat on those wages!

No, dumbfuck, the house gets 60 and the girl gets 140 out of the 200 total paid.
So, how much do you pay your workers?
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 04:50 PM   #23
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi View Post
This seems like the most logical explanation.
But there's no conspiracy involved, so it doesn't satisfy any one's agenda. Simple accidents are never considered.

And the second hand statement from the paramedics about what the cop said about his speed doesn't amount to much. The cop might have genuinely believed he was only doing about 10 mph when he made the turn - when in fact he may have been doing 20-30 mph. I doubt he was looking at his speedometer while he was turning. So he probably just guesstimated his speed.

And where does all the speculation come from that she was beaten and pushed out? Cops don't ride in the back seat with prisoners. There was probably a protective cage between her and the front seat. So how could a cop in the front have reached back to push her out?

Much ado about nothing. Somebody made a simple mistake and failed to properly close the door.

I don't see anything else in the article or in the grainy tape to contradict that.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 04:51 PM   #24
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
How about a simple explanation.

The door wasn't closed right. She was drunk and leaning against it. And when the cop car made the turn, the door swung open and she fell out.

I don't see anything in the video tape to contradict that.\
#1: Did she come the vehicle turning or the one just passing through the intersection?
#2: I didn't see her being ejected from either one.

#3: If the door wasn't closed OR she wasn't belted in ... it's negligence at least on officers.

Hopefully they have an onboard cam ..

..... they often direct it to the rear when enroute to .............. with someone in custody.

If she came from the vehicle turning the force of the turn builds up speed for her and basically slings her out of the car ... increasing her ejection speed .... increasing her injuries ...

.. at least negligence ... SOP is to belt her in.
Old 09-04-2013, 05:01 PM   #25
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
#1: Did she come the vehicle turning or the one just passing through the intersection?
#2: I didn't see her being ejected from either one.

#3: If the door wasn't closed OR she wasn't belted in ... it's negligence at least on officers.

Hopefully they have an onboard cam ..

..... they often direct it to the rear when enroute to .............. with someone in custody.

If she came from the vehicle turning the force of the turn builds up speed for her and basically slings her out of the car ... increasing her ejection speed .... increasing her injuries ...

.. at least negligence ... SOP is to belt her in.
Let me be clear that I'm not saying the cops aren't responsible for her injuries.

I'm just saying it was an accident (failure to close door and belt her in), not a deliberate beating and push out the door. I don't know where that idea came from.

On second thought, it appears that she fell out of the cop car that went straight through the intersection (the first car), not the turning cop car (the second one on the street).

But it still look like she fell out because she was leaning against a door that was not properly closed. If the cop car made a little bounce going through the intersection, that may be all that was needed.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 05:06 PM   #26
roaringfork
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I was once in the back of a squad car. The officer was nice enough to let me sit in there (out of the hundred degree heat) while I filled out my part of an accident report. Nothing quite like the feeling you get when you try to open the door and discover you can't.
roaringfork is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 05:26 PM   #27
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
No, dumbfuck, the house gets 60 and the girl gets 140 out of the 200 total paid.
So, how much do you pay your workers?
Ah, yes.. Spoken like one of God's "Chosen People".
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 05:37 PM   #28
Pink Floyd
KAVORKA

This does appear to be a case of police negligence or faulty lock on the door. What puzzles me is that if the door was ajar shouldn't there have been some type of alarm especially on a police cruiser.
Old 09-04-2013, 05:48 PM   #29
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi View Post
What puzzles me is that if the door was ajar shouldn't there have been some type of alarm especially on a police cruiser.
that would probably depend on their budget.
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 05:55 PM   #30
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCM800 View Post
that would probably depend on their budget.
No. That depends on whether or not the officer wants to announce his location when he/she opens the door .... interior lights, bells, and whistles are disabled ..

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women