Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Technical Questions
Technical Questions Even the most computer-savvy may have technical questions regarding navigation of the site. Ask it here! If you have an answer, be our guest! (For further assistance, contact your local moderator or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff city forums)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160644
Yssup Rider59971
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47586
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35412
Mojojo33117

Old 06-16-2013, 05:38 AM   #1
HotCougarMilf
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 82342
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Why aren't my PM's being forwarded to my EMAIL to notify me?

This always worked before. I haven't changed any of the options. I went back and checked all the options and everything is fine on my end.

What the heck is going on and why can't I receive the notification of a PM to my EMAIL address?

And no, they aren't in my spam folder.

Thank you,

Tara xoxo
HotCougarMilf is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 11:59 AM   #2
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

I think something on the site is weird.. I sent some ladies some PM's about appointments that I had seen before and usually they get back to me in about 1 hour.. it was like 5-6 hours later before I got a response
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 04:39 PM   #3
ElumEno
In it for the DATY!

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotCougarMilf View Post
This always worked before. I haven't changed any of the options. I went back and checked all the options and everything is fine on my end.

What the heck is going on and why can't I receive the notification of a PM to my EMAIL address?

And no, they aren't in my spam folder.

Thank you,

Tara xoxo
If you are using any of the old accounts that got converted over to Outlook... then that might be your problem... at least it was mine.
I changed over to using a yahoo email address and it is working fine again (for now).
ElumEno is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 09:38 PM   #4
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4
Default For Everyone's Information

I have been using a Hotmail account for my ECCIE emails for years without any issues. My Hotmail account got converted to Outlook a few months back and so far I have had no issues with it.
Mokoa is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 10:14 PM   #5
ElumEno
In it for the DATY!

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokoa View Post
I have been using a Hotmail account for my ECCIE emails for years without any issues. My Hotmail account got converted to Outlook a few months back and so far I have had no issues with it.
Mine got switched over about that time too, and it sucks.
It would take sometimes up to 36 hours (if at all) for PM's to get through to my Hotmail address.
Switched over to yahoo and now they are back to being almost instantaneous.

Now all that being said..
I had my Hotmail account on my phone and since it was converted over to outlook it would not allow forced updates like hotmail did and yahoo does.
ElumEno is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 10:34 PM   #6
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

I access my Hotmail account with my Windows XP computers, my Android phone and my Android tablet. So far, all have worked equally well.

I know there have been reported issues with the conversion of Hotmail accounts that were converted to Outlook. I know a few folks that experienced them. Guess I was one of the lucky ones who dodged that bullet.

I do know that at about the same time that Hotmail accounts were be converted to Outlook, there were issues with the ECCIE emailer that were unrelated...

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=693257
Mokoa is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 06:05 AM   #7
HotCougarMilf
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I have AOL, they still aren't being forwarded.

Can you say FUCKKKKKKK ME lmao!
Old 06-24-2013, 06:08 AM   #8
HotCougarMilf
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Hello, is anyone on this site a technical wizard.

I use AOL currently and pm's aren't working. I created a gmail account, got the verification email link and everything worked.

I went back in and changed my email address back to my AOL account, never got the verification email link and no, it's not sitting in my spam folder.

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON PLEASE?
Old 06-24-2013, 07:41 AM   #9
dreamvacationdates
Valued Poster

If a internet provider like AOL gets complains about email being send from a site they can block all emails from that site if people are flagging them as spam., or if they are getting a lot of bounced emails they can do the same, for example, a lot of people used AOL at one time and have their email addresses registered here, those people abandon those email address, but never changed their email address here, if someone sends them a email and it bounces for whatever reason can trigger AOL to stop accepting email from here,
one of the admins here should be able to check to see if they are bouncing emails, they would get a emails telling them so.
you should just stop using AOL
dreamvacationdates is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women