Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70492
biomed161114
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47798
pyramider46370
bambino40458
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-20-2013, 03:11 PM   #16
timpage
Account Disabled

Turns out he went into the bathroom in his room and, according to his spokesman, "something happened." Shades of Elvis. I'd rather not know. I was hoping they'd tell us he stroked out while banging his gorgeous wife....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Deborah-Lin-Gandolfini-model-picture.jpg (26.2 KB, 56 views)
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 03:53 PM   #17
Rogue_Gent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 86

I think I'll have a big bowl of baked ziti in rememberance.
Rogue_Gent is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 04:57 PM   #18
zerodahero
Account Frozen

Encounters: 41

Never was a fan of The Sopranos.
Rest in peace James.
zerodahero is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 06:18 PM   #19
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by spear88 View Post
Sorry for his death but that was the most over rated show of all time. So many people I new loved it and they talked me into watching the first three episodes. Just did not get it, a bunch of low life goobah's whacking each other. Not a single person I could identify with.

Good acting, but it takes more than that to make a good show. It was not only overrated I actually hated it.
I think it was something like the anti-NASCAR. I have number of friends--all Southerners--who live and die NASCAR. Growing up in NY it wasn't something I ever cared about or paid attention to. They kept telling me I should come watch a race with them and I'd get hooked. I went--a few times--never got remotely hooked. I just find it dull and boring. Lots of people like it, and good for them, but it's not in my DNA I guess.

While I thought the Sopranos was a good show--not great--I enjoyed watching it because I related to it. I have family that act a lot like that. I spent a lot of time in the places in the show. Some parts stuck too close to reality at times. But I can see where a lot of folks who are from different backgrounds would find a lot less to like.

Everything I have heard from guys who knew Gandofino said he was a good guy. Like Archie Bunker, the character and the actor were about as different as could be.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 10:27 PM   #20
OBringer
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Sorry for his death but that was the most over rated show of all time. So many people I new loved it and they talked me into watching the first three episodes. Just did not get it, a bunch of low life goobah's whacking each other. Not a single person I could identify with.

Good acting, but it takes more than that to make a good show. It was not only overrated I actually hated it.
Spear, you have obviously spent no time at all in NJ. Above all, the show was very realistic. One of the best shows on TV in my opinion. Most viewers share the same sentiment - that even though Tony Soprano was an asshole to most people, he was still in some crazy way likable. The show was well cast, well acted, and well written. I do understand your point though. I watched the first three episodes of Breaking Bad and don't see why the show is so popular. I don't hate it - there is just too much else that interests me on TV.

RIP, Tony.
OBringer is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 11:06 PM   #21
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:

Well if ya didn't like the Sapranos, don't ever watch Goodfellas which is based on real Gangstas. Heres a clip of one of the real life players talking about the movie.

http://youtu.be/ctcuZJVfWz8
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 06:33 PM   #22
zerodahero
Account Frozen

Encounters: 41

zerodahero is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 01:23 AM   #23
Glenn Quagmire
Lifetime Member

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbravo_123 View Post
Don't celebs die in batches of 3 anyways?

Makes me want to go out and get some Italian food and watch some Sopranos reruns (except for the last season).

They do...

Let's keep track here...
Glenn Quagmire is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 01:39 AM   #24
kiki2012
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 140459
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

This truly made me sad. I could not belive it at first.
kiki2012 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women