Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70445
biomed160801
Yssup Rider60156
gman4452957
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47651
pyramider46370
bambino40387
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35524
Mojojo33117

Old 06-18-2013, 09:10 AM   #31
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50897
My ECCIE Reviews

I did actually read the entire OP. You fucks are so full of shit, it's coming out your eyeballs.

THE Slunt SFG
LovingKayla is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 09:53 AM   #32
CJ7
Valued Poster

Webster Sez ... scandal

definition # 4: malicious or defamatory gossip
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 10:04 AM   #33
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Your arguments are just plain stupid.

For example... Your story states "losing on gun legislation is the least of his worries." You reply by asking to show where he got gun legislation passed.

You are a walking Non Sequitur. One had nothing to do with the other and neither had anything to do with the OP.

Nor does anything in your opinion piece. You're arguing with nothing, but doing so in a most uncivilized way, shit for lunch! I wonder if You don't understand what you're trying to aay ... But as others have pointed out, how smart can you be when you EAT SHIT!

Fucking idiot.

BTW -- I'd have corrected the scandalous typo in my sig eventually. Thanks for pointing it out. OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER...

Meanwhile, for Christ's sake, push your spotty redneck ass away from the co outer and clean that shit up! You're grossing me out!

Do your part for America! Urge IBSyndrome (aka "Corpy") to post a link to my original Dipshit of the Year poll and admit his blatant lies to the posters of ECCIE.

Tick, tock, Corpy!
It's your ignorant contention that there are no scandals and that these scandals will have no impact on Odumbo's agenda. Your ignorant, dumb-fuck golem ass is wrong on both counts, and the cited, relevant article delineates how and why. BTW, did you find "co outer" in your "dicks-shunarry", you dumb-fuck golem jackass? That's why your dumb-fuck golem ass was elected to be:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
Webster Sez ... scandal

You evidently overlooked the first three, more appropriate, definitions, CBJ7.

scan·dal

noun 1. a disgraceful or discreditable action, circumstance, etc.
2. an offense caused by a fault or misdeed.
3. damage to reputation; public disgrace.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 10:14 AM   #34
CJOHN
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
Webster Sez ... scandal

Get the video from that day at the concession stand where I brought the nacho and I steal have the edvidence
CJOHN is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 06:08 PM   #35
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

It is still a fact that this is the worst administration I have seen in my lifetime.

There must be a reason they keep Obama in the dark about everything that is going on in his administration. Keep him busy on the golf course, send him on vacations, send him fund rasing, but damn sure do not let him know what is going on.
I wonder who got their ass handed to them for letting Obama watch the news.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 06:57 PM   #36
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
I do not recall Bush abandoning an Ambassador, having the IRS discriminate against free speech, allow a corrupt AG remain in office, be completely unaware of what his cabinet is doing and have to find out from talking heads on TV what is going on in his administration,But, this thread really isn't about Bush and what he did. It is about Obama and the idea that his failures as CEO of the nation are3 not his fault.

In the real world, had employees embarrassed the CEO with the sort of activities these people have participated in, they would be fired for cause not promoted or given paid vacation leave.
Quote:
It is still a fact that this is the worst administration I have seen in my lifetime.

There must be a reason they keep Obama in the dark about everything that is going on in his administration. Keep him busy on the golf course, send him on vacations, send him fund rasing, but damn sure do not let him know what is going on.
I wonder who got their ass handed to them for letting Obama watch the news.
Dude, seriously, not only do you have the names wrong, but your posts are about 7 years too late.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 07:02 PM   #37
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
Dude, seriously, not only do you have the names wrong, but your posts are about 7 years too late.
I personally pointed out to 2Pups the err of his ways dozens, if not hundreds, of times while GW was in office. Then and now, he was completely oblivious to the gross incompetence of the GWB Administration. It's comical as hell that he looks at things dramatically different today than he did while Dubya was in office.

In 2Pups defense, he was not by himself. There were, and still are, more than enough Bush/Cheney Kool Aid drinkers to go around!

This is a pic of 2Pups being led around town. Heel Pups!

Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 07:03 PM   #38
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJOHN View Post
Get the video from that day at the concession stand where I brought the nacho and I steal have the edvidence
CJOHN, what the fuck? Do they let you out of your cell at the hospital once a day and give you internet access? What the hell are you talking about man? Get a fucking grip.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 08:16 PM   #39
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Then and now, he was completely oblivious to the gross incompetence of the GWB Administration. It's comical as hell that he looks at things dramatically different today than he did while Dubya was in office.
Viewing Obama as incompetent (or whatever) is one thing. But taking pretty much everything that was said about George Bush for 8 years and simply changing the name to "Obama" is....well.....interesting. Not sure what other word would really apply.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 08:24 PM   #40
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
Not sure what other word would really apply.
How would "Wingnut" fit?
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 01:04 AM   #41
jayt85331
Registered Member

Quote:
I do not recall Bush abandoning an Ambassador, having the IRS discriminate against free speech, allow a corrupt AG remain in office, be completely unaware of what his cabinet is doing
i dont remember obama doing any of those either. and allowing a corrupt AG to remain?...oh yes you are right, bush made a show of accepting corrupt AG'S resignations. but i dont believe gonzalas was all that corrupt. like the rest of them (yes im pointing at scooter libby in particular) they were loyal foot soldiers who shut their cakeholes and did what they were told. and understood that when heads rolled they'd probably be wearing familiar hats.
and at least ashcroft was competent in his corruption.
i do agree though, i have to raise an eyebrow when obama says he "heard it on the news just like you folks".... bullshit.
jayt85331 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women