Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70497
biomed161137
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453055
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47803
pyramider46370
bambino40461
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-19-2013, 11:25 PM   #16
jim1995
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Das Ficker View Post
"Your rate is your rate"
You stated a provider asked for a higher rate for the area and you paid,so technically she bartered with you. I guess somehow that computes to you not bartering.
Where did I say I paid it? Reading and comprehension aren't your strong suit are they?
jim1995 is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 11:34 PM   #17
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Das Ficker View Post
"Your rate is your rate"
You stated a provider asked for a higher rate for the area and you paid, so technically she bartered with you. I guess somehow that computes to you not bartering.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim1995 View Post
Where did I say I paid it? Reading and comprehension aren't your strong suit are they?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim1995 View Post
...I have visited with a few ladies recently that are very beautiful but maybe not gorgeous or maybe gorgeous but have limited offerings (non-GFE). They did request (and receive from me) IMHO a slightly higher than normal donation for the area...
You were saying, Jim?
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 07:10 AM   #18
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
Or she might just tell you to kiss her ass and permanently add you to her DNS list. Hmm... Déjà vu.
Plenty more fish in the sea!!
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 09:13 AM   #19
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorty View Post
Plenty more fish in the sea!!
True that! Which ensures that most of us won't have to deal with bottom feeders.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 01:52 PM   #20
scooter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23

you made me laugh...thanks...scoot
scooter is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 02:01 PM   #21
Howl at the Moon
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

It is odd. For an activity that is so off the open market- the hobby may be the ultimate capitalistic service economy. We have seen new ladies enter the market at low rates and raise them as they got their feet under them. We have seen new ladies enter the market at rates that were unrealistic who either learned, disappeared or improved the experience.

"Buyers" have a wide range of criteria and plenty of information to research how likely they are to have the experience that they want and can change their criteria as they choose- thus changing their buying patterns. "Sellers" can price as they choose and the market will respond accordingly. Not only that, by their offerings and price, the can target to attract a certain segment of buyers- again to their own preference.

Add to that the fact that each geographic market has different dynamics, then supply and demand comes into play. Rates tend to be lower in markets where there are many "sellers" than in markets with fewer.

And there are those buyers who wish to negotiate a price- as well as sellers who will do so and others who will not- further segmenting the market.

In the end, the hobby is a case study in free market economics . So Jim,... it really does not matter if a lady's rates make sense to us or not. All the information we could possibly want is available if we do our homework. Yes, there is always some risk that the experience is not what we hoped for and as such not a good value that day. After all, these are women who provide a very personal service- and in the services business (including doctors, therapists, attorneys, CPA's, etc) some days are just better than others.

I'm just sayin...
Howl at the Moon is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 02:40 PM   #22
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
Or she might just tell you to kiss her ass and permanently add you to her DNS list. Hmm... Déjà vu.
This...^^

I love you Ginger
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 09:53 AM   #23
christylynn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 188633
My ECCIE Reviews

well did u enjoy your self is the question i always ask and it depends on who what where for me and when and the time of the day frequency of calls and who is going where with what basically if u pay it u gotta be ok with the product that comes to u or whatever
christylynn is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 11:22 AM   #24
Revive
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

I see very few providers multiple times ... Usually due to scheduling issues more then anything .... One provider I did see multiple times seemed to enjoyed my company as much as I did her and I had my own special rate from then on ... Kinda surprised I've never run across that again.
Revive is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 06:34 PM   #25
Guest032514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 3495
My ECCIE Reviews

Jim,

Simple question & welcome to ECCIE AR.

Here are answers to your OP.

For some reason UTR ladies generally charge more. They are using the 'exclusivity" card.You are supposed to believe you are part of a select group & thus pay more for the privilege not offered to the masses aye? Like JRoget vs Lafitte, yes?

Travelers will oftentimes change their pricing to market standard or market availability. Ripley tomatoes are cheaper in Mphs but if all tomatoes in Mphs are $5 a lb then Ripleys will be too.

different pricing across multi sites - thinking they are covering the spread as it were. That's a volume practice & erroneous thinking that BPers are cheap and TER/411 are higher end.

As for hotels, oh kiss my ass Blad. I in general agree with you but find myself more comfy in the 2.5 range of hotels which will include days Inn sometimes. I want a fridge & micro in my room, free breakfast 7 free wifi. Onsite laundry is a bonus. That shoots alot of 4 stars out of the water. location cleanliness & inroom fridge any day. Motel 8 ...there is one in Mphs that I frequent quite a bit ...location trumps. Damn snob. :P It is quarter past beachtime btw.
Guest032514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 10:08 PM   #26
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by babee View Post

As for hotels, oh kiss my ass Blad. I in general agree with you but find myself more comfy in the 2.5 range of hotels which will include days Inn sometimes. I want a fridge & micro in my room, free breakfast 7 free wifi. Onsite laundry is a bonus. That shoots alot of 4 stars out of the water. location cleanliness & inroom fridge any day. Motel 8 ...there is one in Mphs that I frequent quite a bit ...location trumps. Damn snob. :P It is quarter past beachtime btw.
Hampton and Hyatt Place are like 2 star sweetheart.. They are common.. Just tend to be without the BP chicks and their "Managers"..

And kiss?? Well it is a great little ass..
bladtinzu is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 06:21 PM   #27
yankpunt
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 17

Am I the only one that likes a high class date in a total dump motel? Brings out the nasty!

I've done a bit of light negotiation for multiple hour/multiple girl services, but isn't really the norm. I have suggested prices if a particular rate was not offered up in the ad.

Double checking prices, I pretty much always do that with someone new. And I usually confirm if I am receiving a grandfather rate.

At the end of the day, I try not to start the "working relationship" on the foot of trying to save $50. That being said, I have been able to afford to be off Backpage (or Craigslist in its glory days) for a while. When I was on there, I was counting my pennies.

As for overcharging? Well for $750 for 2 hours I would expect gorgeous, flawless body, full PSE up for doing pretty much anything, flawless DD jugs, a fantasy girl persona, and outcall to my house where I can enjoy myself with the pleasures of home.

...but sometimes you just need to drop the cash to kill the curiosity.
yankpunt is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 07:05 PM   #28
jim1995
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by babee View Post
Jim,

Simple question & welcome to ECCIE AR.

Here are answers to your OP.

For some reason UTR ladies generally charge more. They are using the 'exclusivity" card.You are supposed to believe you are part of a select group & thus pay more for the privilege not offered to the masses aye? Like JRoget vs Lafitte, yes?

Travelers will oftentimes change their pricing to market standard or market availability. Ripley tomatoes are cheaper in Mphs but if all tomatoes in Mphs are $5 a lb then Ripleys will be too.

different pricing across multi sites - thinking they are covering the spread as it were. That's a volume practice & erroneous thinking that BPers are cheap and TER/411 are higher end.
Thanks for the intelligent answer Babee. Much better than the "it is what it is" answers.

I'm a little OCD, I think that at least Hilton/Hampton Inn's and their direct competitors are cleaner than Days Inn. Better soap I guess, Lol. I know its most likely not true but I do believe at least Hampton's are a little more consistent from place to place throughout the nation.

...but sometimes you just need to drop the cash to kill the curiosity. - Yank, you are correct sir. She was many things of what you described but no DD's just a nice B's on her thin frame.
jim1995 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women