Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59984
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 05-18-2013, 12:58 AM   #1
Zabrina Sarafina
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 115962
Default When writing thank you notes...

Now I'll be honest here and admit I don't feel compelled to do this on a regular basis, so when I do meet someone that makes me feel all mushy and emotional after our date, I have to send them a cute lil thank you note, it's the least I can do.

So my question for you I guess is...how do you like to be thanked as in written, what words do you like to hear.... I think I'm a pretty decent writer except when I'm feeling over emotional, then all I can say or write is that's great, you're fantastic, this is lovely, pretty limited vocabulary lol!

How do you thank someone for blowing your mind for giving you one of the best dates of your hobby life? How do you express that? As an Aries, we're just not comfortable in expressing the full depth of our feelings, even though we feel deeply. It's hard

I wish we as providers could write the gentlemen reviews!
Zabrina Sarafina is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 04:46 AM   #2
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

You can review the fucktards. boardman in Houston is the most reviewed fucktard on icky.

Just send a simple text, and be honest. Also, allow the fucktard to be gone at least 15 minutes or he may want to come right back to you.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 05:17 AM   #3
oden
Valued Poster

Include an example of the behavior you admired in the message. That way the recipient knows its not just a routine thank you but personalized to them.
oden is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 09:50 AM   #4
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Anything honest and personal is greatly valued. If I write one I always mention something specific, even if just what she wore or something she said.

As to reviewing a guy, if that is the best way to express your thoughts, do so and just send it to him.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 10:04 AM   #5
evietaylor
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 22610
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

If the rendezvous went well, I always send a "thank you" email unless, the gentleman beats me to it. When I say 'it went well', that doesn't necessarily mean he blew my mind, it means he's safe, clean, respectful, & deserves a reference. I'm all about safety so, I make it clear that he can use me as a reference & having a reputable ref is the best thing he can have in this hobby. If he did blow my mind, of course, I tell him.

There are occasionally a few guys who don't get a thank you from me & there's usually a good reason for that. Doesn't mean I won't give them a reference (he's not LE), but doesn't mean I'd see them again either.

A few months ago I sent a gent a thank you & he said it was the first thank you email he had received in 3 hears of hobbying. I was floored. I've heard some ladies say they think it's the patron's responsibility to send the thank you for servicing them. Personally, I think that's absurd. These guys are gifting us with their hard earned money. Give them a little thanks for pete's sake.
evietaylor is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 12:03 PM   #6
Zabrina Sarafina
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 115962

Quote:
Originally Posted by evietaylor View Post
These guys are gifting us with their hard earned money. Give them a little thanks for pete's sake.
Yes..that too not only do you get your mind blown but actually paid for the dream date! I always feel I'm living a life that's too good for me. I never want it to end. These guys are the reason I am so passionate about it
Zabrina Sarafina is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 12:07 PM   #7
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

If words escape you just send a taint photo as thancks.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 05:13 PM   #8
plainjoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 100

Any note from a lady is appreciated. I always send a note of thanks to the ladies, but at times, the ladies beat me to the note. Based on Evie's input, I will have to read the notes more carefully and read between the lines. However, most of my sessions go well because I do my due diligence and do my research.
plainjoe is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 08:02 PM   #9
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Ask anybody...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zabrina Sarafina View Post
Now I'll be honest here and admit I don't feel compelled to do this on a regular basis, so when I do meet someone that makes me feel all mushy and emotional after our date, I have to send them a cute lil thank you note, it's the least I can do.

So my question for you I guess is...how do you like to be thanked as in written, what words do you like to hear.... How do you thank someone for blowing your mind for giving you one of the best dates of your hobby life? How do you express that?...
The proper words are "Thanks Ed, next one is on me!!".....That'll do it.
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 08:20 PM   #10
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Encounters: 138

Quote:
Yes..that too not only do you get your mind blown but actually paid for the dream date! I always feel I'm living a life that's too good for me. I never want it to end. These guys are the reason I am so passionate about it
I always try to send a thank you note to a provider I've had a session with. Maybe I'm just lucky but every session I've had since finding the hobby community has be good enough to deserve a sincere THANK YOU from me.

I realize I paid for the time, but if it was a good session and I'm grateful for the experience, a simple note to say it isn't all that difficult to write.

On two occasions I got beat to the note by the provider, but in almost every case, the provider was as much fun to chat with after as she was during the session.

So, a thank you note from the Provider wouldn't put me off in the least, but I like to be the one to send it if I can beat them to it.
RedLeg505 is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 01:13 PM   #11
awl4knot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:

So my question for you I guess is...how do you like to be thanked as in written, what words do you like to hear.... I think I'm a pretty decent writer except when I'm feeling over emotional, then all I can say or write is that's great, you're fantastic, this is lovely, pretty limited vocabulary lol!

How do you thank someone for blowing your mind for giving you one of the best dates of your hobby life? How do you express that? As an Aries, we're just not comfortable in expressing the full depth of our feelings, even though we feel deeply. It's hard

I wish we as providers could write the gentlemen reviews!
You've expressed the dilemma quite well. Writing a thank you note that contains genuine feelings of thanks and appreciation but does not cross the line to become emotionally obvious is very, very difficult, perhaps even impossible. The result is a string of cliches that reads like a string of cliches. The result is a poor note that fulfills the requirements of good manners but doesn't advance the cause of a better relationship.

Part of the problem may be is that you (and others) may not really know what they want to express. Do you really want to him to know that you've experience real emotion (yes, infatuation is an emotion, albeit shallow and fleeting) from what is supposed to be an emotionally cool but sexually hot endeavor? Do you want to subtly intrigue him and inflame his ego so he comes back quickly; thereby satisfying your needs, but maybe creating an attachment that will create problems when your ardor fades?. Of course, you realize that the opposite can occur: you could frighten him and lose him as customer.

I've experienced this when a very erudite provider wrote a thank you note that I thought was a bit too much but she hid her feelings enough in her elegant and funny prose that I forgot about it and saw her a second time. But the second session still had an emotional content that I am not inclined to deal with and I doubt that I will see her again.

But the other shoe was on my foot lately. A current favorite told me she is moving in a few months. I thought my emotions were limited to a fondness for her, but the news jolted me far more than I expected. I was going to send her an email expressing my dismay, but I decided not to do so. When she goes, I'll send a note of cliches and leave it at that. This is what happens in our ambiguous demimonde.
awl4knot is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women