Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 249
Top Posters
DallasRain70448
biomed160801
Yssup Rider60170
gman4452964
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47657
pyramider46370
bambino40394
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35527
Mojojo33117

Old 04-21-2013, 10:13 PM   #61
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
I said it was taxed...just like income is taxed. They are both taxed with exceptions but not taxed exactly.

That has two meanings, had you bothered to ask or been smart enough, you would have know that I was not stating that it was taxed exactly like income but taxed just as income is taxed.

I smell me some Mendacity every time I'm around your posts, why is that?

you smell Geritol farts
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 10:38 PM   #62
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
I said it was taxed...just like income is taxed. They are both taxed with exceptions but not taxed exactly.

That has two meanings, had you bothered to ask or been smart enough, you would have know that I was not stating that it was taxed exactly like income but taxed just as income is taxed.

I smell me some Mendacity every time I'm around your posts, why is that?

The gift tax and the income tax are not even remotely close.

Never mind.

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 10:41 PM   #63
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post

Never mind.

He's a dupe. Dupes don't really know shit they just imagine it. That dude makes my hair itch.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 11:48 PM   #64
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Different Taxes are like different pussy. Different but basically the same things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post

Never mind.
They are both taxes dipshit, they both go to the Federal Govt. Other than that you're right

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 08:04 AM   #65
Old Dingus
Valued Poster

Quote:
I smell me.
Fixed that fer you.

Old Dingus
Old Dingus is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 03:34 PM   #66
tracer
Valued Poster

Quote:
They earned it, not their children nor their servants nor their favorite charity.

It matters not if I like him or not, if he gives you money when he is alive, you pay taxes on it as if it were income. Why should you pay no taxes on any money he gives you in his death?

They should be taxed at the very least at the top of the income scale. It is welfare for the rich, until they fix that welfare problem, I will not condem the truely poor on actual welfare.Do you not understand that roads built, airports, Defense all helped the rich earn their money. Of course they should pay down the national debt they to contributed to. If not alive by paying poliyticians to keep their taxes low, then at least in death when no argument can be made by anyone with an ounce of common sense that children of the wealthy have earned their parents money , tax free!
What about farmers? A farmer dies with 1500 acres of land from which he and his family have managed a very modest lifestyle and his kids were raised to continue that lifestyle. They don't know anything else and have worked on that farm for years. It provides them with $60k in annual income after all expenses. However, the property is valued at $2k/acre. Pop dies leaving it to his kids and aging wife. Problem is that some progressive said estate taxes only punish th rich and so now they need $1.2 million to pay those taxes. They sell 600 acres to the big conglomerate farm company because they don't have that problem and now the family can't make a living on the remaining 900 acres so they sell the whole thing. Only, they get half the value because no one else has the cash to offer what it should be worth because you have done the same and stolen the 'wealth' from all the other families. Congratulations. I thought progressives were for the little guy, but you just made big agriculture the only winner.

What about small business owners where the kid has worked in the business and contributed to its growth? Copy a similar situation using any small business.

You may have good intentions, but are very shortsighted.
tracer is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 07:11 PM   #67
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracer View Post
What about farmers? A farmer dies with 1500 acres of land from which he and his family have managed a very modest lifestyle and his kids were raised to continue that lifestyle. They don't know anything else and have worked on that farm for years. It provides them with $60k in annual income after all expenses. However, the property is valued at $2k/acre. Pop dies leaving it to his kids and aging wife. Problem is that some progressive said estate taxes only punish th rich and so now they need $1.2 million to pay those taxes. They sell 600 acres to the big conglomerate farm company because they don't have that problem and now the family can't make a living on the remaining 900 acres so they sell the whole thing. Only, they get half the value because no one else has the cash to offer what it should be worth because you have done the same and stolen the 'wealth' from all the other families. Congratulations. I thought progressives were for the little guy, but you just made big agriculture the only winner.

What about small business owners where the kid has worked in the business and contributed to its growth? Copy a similar situation using any small business.

You may have good intentions, but are very shortsighted.
1500 acres at 2k an acre is 3 million, you are exempt from estate taxes until 5 million. The farmers's family pays nothing. The exemption is fair IMHO.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 08:09 PM   #68
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
1500 acres at 2k an acre is 3 million, you are exempt from estate taxes until 5 million. The farmers's family pays nothing. The exemption is fair IMHO.
I agree - exempt it up to 10 million and tax the rich liberals beyond that.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 02:07 AM   #69
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Wasn't it the Miami Dolphins that had to be sold because the family coudn't pay the taxes on the team when the owner died? I wonder how many businesses have had the same situation?

http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/199...xes-tim-robbie
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 07:24 AM   #70
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Wasn't it the Miami Dolphins that had to be sold because the family coudn't pay the taxes on the team when the owner died? I wonder how many businesses have had the same situation?

http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/199...xes-tim-robbie
It was not their team to begin with. The owner died. , if he left his estate to his kids, they could have borrowed aganist the equity in the team to pay the estate taxes if they wished.....or if they wanted the money , sold the team. I love that you brought this up for two reasons:
1) It shows you do not understand the discussion from a big picture standpoint
2) You make my case that the government has been essential in helping the wealthy become so...

btw, with proper setate planning the Robbie's could have avoided this problem.

http://blogs.palmbeachpost.com/theda...-marlins-deal/

“I think it’s the same as the Marlins deal,” said Braman, formerly the owner of the Philadelphia Eagles. “In this particular deal I think it’s even more egregious just because Steve Ross is a multibillionaire. … This is welfare for a multi-billionaire.”

The Dolphins have offered to pay back approximately $120 million to the county in 30 years, but Braman bemoaned the fact that the loan doesn’t take interest or inflation into account. He also claimed that Miami hotels are already at 93-95 percent occupancy in February, when the Super Bowl is held.
“It’s just wrong. It’s just sickening,” Braman said. “All of this is part of a scam that the Dolphins and Steve Ross has participated in with the help of Roger Goodell from the NFL.”
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 09:35 AM   #71
tracer
Valued Poster

Quote:
It is actually $5.25m and I agree that is a reasonable compromise. Most progressives would prefer the exemption lowered and/or eliminated. Most fiscal conservatives would like no estate tax.

I still disagree in principle, but at least this one is eligible for compromise.
tracer is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 05:12 PM   #72
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracer View Post
It is actually $5.25m and I agree that is a reasonable compromise. Most progressives would prefer the exemption lowered and/or eliminated. Most fiscal conservatives would like no estate tax.

I still disagree in principle, but at least this one is eligible for compromise.
well then fuc most progressives and conservatives, the art of compromise is what keeps us from killing each other. That is what the fuc is wrong with code pink and the tea tards, the bastards don't know how to compromise!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 08:52 PM   #73
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
well then fuc most progressives and conservatives, the art of compromise is what keeps us from killing each other. That is what the fuc is wrong with code pink and the tea tards, the bastards don't know how to compromise!
Conservatives have been compromising since the 1950's, when we were the greatest country on earth. Now we are a liberal paradise and the place sucks, as do the Marines in the showers, BTW.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 09:21 PM   #74
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

How did "compromise" become a virtue? Compromise means both sides lose. And where is the compromise between tyranny and despotism? Between arsenic and hemlock?

Certainly there are times when compromise may be advantageous, like buying a car, but when compromise means ignoring your values and principles, screw it.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 10:26 PM   #75
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

50% of something is better than 100% of nothing...Reagan said something like that. Compromise is the art of politics. If not we could just have another Civil War. You want that? Or do you just want tyranny and despotism of one group over another?
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women