Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > STL/E. Missouri/S. Illinois > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160713
Yssup Rider60059
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47629
pyramider46370
bambino40346
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35459
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-19-2013, 09:50 PM   #91
LemMotlow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Just noticed Sunni's thread has been restored over there.
Old 03-19-2013, 10:27 PM   #92
Rxo
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 170970

Quote:
Originally Posted by LemMotlow View Post
Sunni has stated in this thread that the problem is not the members on RTP and that she never asked to be deleted.She has also stated that the problem is on the ladies side and I' m sure she will not be getting verifications from there.Sunni has 50 hard earned reviews on RTP and she deserves for them to be seen as she is a great provider and first class stand up girl!
Old 03-19-2013, 10:36 PM   #93
Recapacitar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by LemMotlow View Post
It's good to have her back!
Old 03-19-2013, 11:59 PM   #94
Goodisntcheap
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recapacitar View Post
Same here Bigstk. I get them almost everyday. It's kind of crazy.
That's interesting. I have a ton of reviews there and have never had any pm's for additional info.
Old 03-20-2013, 02:09 AM   #95
Rxo
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 170970

So Diveguy wants to dis the 2 providers that made RTP what it is Lexi and SweetNikki;"Pretty presumptuous that those few ladies that quit thought the whole site revolved around them."
The site did revolve around them with their photos and interaction till Destruco Destiny showed up.No loyalty there ladies so don't let yourself get used by RTP instead use it for yourself take but don't give extra cause it is not appreciated.The members and Diveguy will turn on anyone and you could be next.
Old 03-20-2013, 04:36 AM   #96
corebread
Registered Member

Default Question for RXO

RXO, after reviewing your posts I am left with a question. When you parted RTP, was there a communication that you and Diveguy and/or Destiny had that set you off on this crusade?
Old 03-20-2013, 07:36 AM   #97
Bigstk01
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default Sunni's reviews restored on RTP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxo View Post
Sunni has stated in this thread that the problem is not the members on RTP and that she never asked to be deleted.She has also stated that the problem is on the ladies side and I' m sure she will not be getting verifications from there.Sunni has 50 hard earned reviews on RTP and she deserves for them to be seen as she is a great provider and first class stand up girl!
Glad she got them back but curious why they were deleted so fast without her asking to have that done. I have not seen that answered yet.
I had a few for her there and one here also.
Old 03-20-2013, 07:53 AM   #98
crowley79
Account Disabled

Ok now here is where people are going to be like. WTF? I'm going to back Destiny sorta. I'm going to go way back before ALL of this drama went down. Back when I first met Destiny, she always spoke about RTP and how things are fucked up and that there is alot going on behind the scenes the hobbyists don't know about (this was commonly told by other providers to me as well). At the time according to Destiny, Diveguy was about to hang the site up. He no longer had the time or resources to run the site. She voiced concerns to me about safety and about the way things were on the site and did in fact give me advice about being safe as a hobbyist. She did warn about .... wait for it ... this type of shit that is going on right now. I of course ignored her. She told me to be careful around other providers and to stop giving "extra" money because many of them talk about you and make fun of you behind the scenes for paying too much. I'm not so certain about the making fun of part but I do know about the "bragging" part. So there was some truth to what she was saying with that.

Anyway, considering the fact that she told me some of this stuff about the site potentially going down, I can't help but wonder if Diveguy was really the one at fault for all of this nonsense. I still believe it was wrong to give a provider extra privileges. I still believe there was funny business going on over at RTP. There has been provider arrests, beatings, robbings, issues with stalkers, and several members getting banned lately. More so than any other board in STL in recent history. Think about that. Who gets the blame? Is it Destiny or is it Diveguy? My vote goes for Diveguy on this. Things were happening before Destiny took charge, it just got worse while she was in charge. Why did it get worse while she was in charge? Because she was highly stressed and way over her head and did in fact have many personal problems going on at the time. She was not the right choice to help the site or to run it but she did voice concern or the site going away and wanting to help keep it around so it is entirely possible she just stepped up and took on the responsibility to help out. Sure there was some funny stuff going on with PMs getting deleted and posts getting deleted and PMs being read. I still believe that too. But do I believe that other providers would have done the same if she had the power to do so? Yup, I sure do. It's a cutthroat business and all of these providers have alot at stake. People are cutthroat in just about any line of work. Everyone wants a fasttrack to promotion. Who doesn't like making extra money? I'm not saying it is right. I'm just saying I'm not surprised it happened. It was never a secret that Diveguy thought very highly of Destiny. I have never seen him send mass PMs about giving other providers birthday presents for their birthday. Diveguy as the site admin most definitely appeared to be playing favoritism and that again is hard to dispute. Another one to think about, how do we truly know that it was Destiny doing the PM deleting and all the other funny business? Maybe it was actually Diveguy. There is no concrete proof on this and both him and Destiny had admin rights.

Now my issue with everything is mainly about safety and fairness. Sunni getting beaten and robbed was both highly unsafe and highly unfair. This should have been taken much more seriously than what was done by RTP. Instead Sunni was banned for speaking her mind. Is Destiny to blame? No not really because it's ultimately Diveguy's decision on this. He was still running the site, he was just giving Destiny extra privileges to help him out. It may have been more help than he was bargaining for but nevertheless, it was still meant to help him out.

I'm not saying Destiny and DateNikki were not the ones involved in much of this nonsense. I'm saying that outing them two and then believing everything is just "OK" doesn't mean anything. Their involvement as much as many people don't want to hear, is all based on heresay. Now the heresay is quite believable because it comes from multiple sources who otherwise would not be in contact with each other under any normal circumstances. There is no true concrete proof though, just very convincing words from select people who know alot about Destiny and DateNikki. Is it possible they really did think this guy Sunni called them about was good? Who knows? My whole point is, a fatal flaw was shown in how the site was conducting it's business and that should point more to Diveguy than anyone else. It happened under him. He could have taken steps to look into it and temporarily ban ALL ladies involved until everything was cleared up. Instead he banned the accuser and made things get even more heated. Now he is bad mouthing providers who are in fact some of the original ones who did bring alot to the site back before Destiny came onboard. THAT's a kick to the gut right there.

There is no disputing this flaw that has been uncovered about verification and believe it or not Corebread is right, there is absolutely no guarantee that any provider or even hobbyist is safe. Any time that hobbyist walks through the door, the provider should be prepared for anything that could happen. Appearances are false, your intuition can fool you. Do you think that all women who have been attacked in the past knew it was going to happen before it went down? Of course not. Now the hobbyist must also never let his guard down. In fact, one purpose of sites like these is to provide information both good and bad to help the hobby. A PROVIDER'S VOICE SHOULD NEVER BE SILENCED WHEN SHE IS TRYING TO SPEAK UP ABOUT HER SAFETY. That is the biggest red flag on any of this and is extremely dangerous. She should be heard and considered but never silenced.

So that is my stance on this. I have in fact talked to both DateNikki and Destiny and neither one of them have threatened me or tried to extort me. Destiny is definitely hurt by my postings and I of course was highly distrustful of her but nevertheless, she refrained from trying to tear me a new one and that deserves some respect and should count for something. DateNikki PMed me on here and presented herself as highly professional and just wanting to talk and work things out and make things "normal" again. I agree. I no longer want involvement in this. I think personally this thread should be closed. Sunni is no longer banned. Let's hope RTP can fix it's issues and there is no longer an issue of safety with other providers. Let this be a lesson for everyone. Don't ever let your guard down. If you are a provider, bolster your screening methods to help make yourself safer. Just know that there is no "guarantee" of safety in this business. You are accepting that risk everytime you see a client regardless if you have seen him already or not. The risk is greater for a new client but it is never non-existant. I still say until proven otherwise, do not accept references from ALL of the providers involved in this. I'm talking about both sides too. I'm tempted to say never trust provider references period. But i realize that it is a necessity for some hobbyists so I'm not sure how to get around it.
Old 03-20-2013, 08:52 AM   #99
little_lexi
Account Disabled

User ID: 105005
My ECCIE Reviews

so instead of removing Sweet Nikki and Sunni from rtp as they requested.
diveguy just changed their names to LadyGaga and Ladyatebellum
also changing crowelys name to "some guy"

looks like hes mad everyone is leaving the board.
you can tell when he gets defensive cuz he always post stupid shit afterwards.
like when he did those posts about le and pimps being on the board, seriously?

oh and with the meet and greets diveguy post a thread about each one the next day and puts in the chit chat forum which is part of the open board. and the mention of strippers are in each one. so it wouldnt be hard for le or some crazy person to figure out were they have the meet and greets and find them. i went to only one of them and decided then it wasnt safe to go anymore.
Old 03-20-2013, 09:27 AM   #100
dorseto
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by little_lexi View Post
This whole thing getting too confusing.
Old 03-20-2013, 09:42 AM   #101
Sexyhunnypot
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 36405
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

This is ridiculous so Crowley u talked to the ppl in question and they swear it wasn't them so that's it. It must not have been them?
Really?!?! I thought you were smarter than that.
Old 03-20-2013, 09:58 AM   #102
Recapacitar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by little_lexi View Post

looks like hes mad everyone is leaving the board.
you can tell when he gets defensive cuz he always post stupid shit afterwards.
like when he did those posts about le and pimps being on the board, seriously?

oh and with the meet and greets diveguy post a thread about each one the next day and puts in the chit chat forum which is part of the open board. and the mention of strippers are in each one. so it wouldnt be hard for le or some crazy person to figure out were they have the meet and greets and find them. i went to only one of them and decided then it wasnt safe to go anymore.
Hi, Lexi. Thinking about you makes me go goo goo eyes sometimes.

But back to business. You know....there was a lot of craziness and there still is but things are calming down. I guess in the same position I wouldn't have
immediately deleted Sweet Nikki or Sunni thinking that they left
in the heat of the moment and might return. They both have so many reviews and very good ones. I do applaud him for that. Regardless of the request, it was the right move at that time. Now Sunni is back and her reviews were
easily restored.

As far as the Meet & Greets were concerned, I totally understand where you're coming from. I didn't realize that they were posted in the Chit Chat
forum until later. That was probably because I didn't get there until really late and ended up having a Meet and Greet with Good which we had an awesome time. I love those dancers!!!

I do understand the rationale behind doing it that way. You want all the members to know that you had an awesome time, met a lot of people and that it was safe. This builds enthusiasm. This makes other people want to become verified and participate in the Meet & Greets. You were there. And you know they are fun! All the people that I've met so far have just been great. Just everyday folks looking to have a good time. Nothing wrong with that.

But I think with a lot of things that's happening. It's trial and error and not everyone's going to be happy. But I think it's important that
we get feedback through small discussions, Meet&Greets, survey's whatever so that we find out what people want and how to best accommodate it. Everyone has the right to be heard, but not everyone's wish we be able to be met. We all know that. That's just life. It happens everywhere. But the last thing we should all be doing is waiting until the shit hits the fan and then start spilling everything. Half of these concerns, I had no idea that they even existed and that's a problem for me.

We've got to be a little more open about things and stop sharing these things in secret. Some secrets must be secrets but the one's I've been reading should have never been a secret.

My goal is to have fun and do it safely without getting busted! In order for
that to happen there has to be a consensus on how things are done.
Old 03-20-2013, 09:59 AM   #103
crowley79
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexyhunnypot View Post
This is ridiculous so Crowley u talked to the ppl in question and they swear it wasn't them so that's it. It must not have been them?
Really?!?! I thought you were smarter than that.
Nope not saying that at all. I'm saying there is more to it then that and people are pointing the fingers in not completely the right direction including me. Diveguy. He is the "enabler" in charge.
Old 03-20-2013, 10:26 AM   #104
little_lexi
Account Disabled

User ID: 105005
My ECCIE Reviews

i honestly could care less about diveguy and his site. i retied from the business for my own personal reasons that had nothing to do with everything going on right now revolving around rtp. yet he trash talks sunni, sweet nikki and myself over there by saying
"Pretty presumptuous that those few ladies that quit thought the whole site revolved around them"... WTF???
besides angel (who nobody pays attention too) us 3 girls were the only ladies contributing to the site. that is until destiny joined and took over, which btw i have no problems with her because of that. my issues are with other things
like giving her admin access and playing favorites. i saw the "connection" between them two firsthand when i did a duo with her right before quitting.
he even stays at the same hotel she does so who knows what they do together.
i will say she really showed her true colors that day and i have formed my own opinions about her afterwards.
she has diveguy wrapped around her burnt little finger.
Old 03-20-2013, 12:28 PM   #105
Goodisntcheap
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Crowely , nice post . My thoughts were pretty much exactly the same. The only question I have is, did destiny and datenikki admit to verifying a hobbyist to sunni? Datenikki told me that she did not even talk to Sunni. Sunni said she talked to datenikki the same day before the attack. And that was between myself and each of them personally. So there wasn't any misunderstandings in communication. And as far as LE and the meet and greets and the postings in chit chat. LE is everywhere and they know what's going on. Obviously they care abut certain criminal activites more than others.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women