Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160837
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452975
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47676
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35579
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Should MrHappy remain our moderator?
Yes 22 31.43%
No 48 68.57%
Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-11-2013, 09:27 PM   #136
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy_Brittany View Post
You'd probably have more luck in the I wouldn't fuck your pussy ass if you paid me 3x my advertised fee forum. Ask Blad for the link, surely he knows it from memory.
After you being reviewed by happy you couldn't pay me enough princess. We ALL know his modus operandi.

And you post was rather great fictional reading.. 20+ guys?? That would mean you would actually have had to have seen them and not stick to YOUR modus operandi to just not evade it and neglect to call..

And you wonder why you would never make it in the business world.
bladtinzu is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 11:08 PM   #137
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Blad, I know you are blinded by your love/hate relationship with Brittany

But she is so sexy when she is feisty.

And congratulations on the new avatar. I think you finally captured the real you!

Rockydoc is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 04:38 AM   #138
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockydoc View Post

And congratulations on the new avatar. I think you finally captured the real you!

Thought it would fit in with the Arkansas crowd better.
bladtinzu is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 09:26 AM   #139
TestSpin
Ride it like you stole it

Encounters: 14

Blad, THANK you for changing your avatar. I had you on ignore because the old one grossed me out.
TestSpin is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 12:58 PM   #140
Guest032514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 3495
My ECCIE Reviews

I would love to say this has been a great read, but I'll go with "interesting." I've been reading all the threads on this entire topic.

Y'all have missed the forest for the trees. <with the exception of a surprising few>

First off a formal apology to Dearhunter. I have spent years ignoring what I considered asshole female bashing posts; and while they are still asshole, I do now see the method behind the madness. And the honesty. I misjudged you and you have my sincere apologies.

Now, see how easy that is? For a grown damn adult to do anywhere in any circumstance?

Kudos to Mr. Chan who has a fierce heart. The people who set him up to do their dirty work are the ones who should be vilified.

Mr Giz remains my fav outta this whole mess. <more to follow>

On the original topic:

Did a member of this board try to use the function of this board for personal gain?

Who hasn't?

In a rather Zen/philosophical sense, nobody has power over you that you have not given them. If the AR providers have chosen to let ECCIE run their biz, there is no one at fault but themselves. This is an adult business, nothing is free and there are no favors. If you are approached with an offer of tit for tat...the price is already too high. Desperation, ignorance and dishonesty are a large part of this game. If you don't believe that - then you are one of those being used by someone.

Repercussions? Repercussions my ever lovin ass. Thats a bullshit manipulative underhanded sleazy copout of an excuse to use this community. And most of you fell hook line & sinker for it. But I think that is the white elephant in the room that nobody's willing to ride.

High five to Britt. Rock on my grown damn adult sister who takes no shit but takes care of her own biz and stays the fuck outta everyone else's drawers like people who have a damn life do. Newbies would be better served following this example than Ginger's.

Ginger. Enough. Where the hell is the dead horse thingy? Nobody appointed you board warden. Much of AR drama would disappear if you took care of your business and let everyone else take care of theirs.

MrH4u..if you did it hope you enjoyed it, hope it was worth it. If you didnt, may you be vindicated.

Is there more to the story? Helz yeah. Do I know it? Do I care? Is it relevant? Helz No.

As for how it's been handled....somebody told somebody else something that may or may not be true and a 3rd (or 4th) party posted ambiguous remarks and the cavalry rode in sabers drawn. No allegations have even been publicly posted but the accused has been found guilty, tarred, feathered and is now about to be run out of town on a rail. With no zero zip nada no actual complaint against him.

And y'all are not only fine with that......you want more.

Why?

MODS are not here for a popularity contest. Clients - all clients - do stupid shit. What is the difference between asking "are you running any specials" and what H4u allegedly maybe possibly someone said they were told he did? Not too damn much. Like Britt I have had the bbfs requests, the half price and the "I'll write a bad review!" blackmail attempts. I guess it takes a pretty secure provider to look such a numnut in they eye and laugh.

Or a provider playing the game by a certain set of rules. Board member abuse (including supposed MOD abuse) wouldn't happen if it weren't allowed. By the alleged "victims". Quid Pro Quo, tit for tat, reviews for benes...it is part of the SHMB culture. You either buy into it, play that game or you don't. But if you do play that game....you can't whine when you don't win. Dirty dealing is dirty dealing...on both sides. A male member cannot "force' a provider to give special services for either validation or for reviews...unless she agrees. Force or coerce you chose/ "I'll give you a great review for XXX". There are 2 answers: Yes or No. IF the supposed rumored insinuated unproven unfounded unsubstantiated uncorroborated allegations (whatever they are as I have yet to see them) are remotely true then here is the other truth:

The alleged "victim" or "victims" said "Yes". They agreed to whatever terms. A deal is a deal. No whining.

We can't post names w/arrests, openly discuss std status and a whole fuckton of other rules that I pay attention to when I want.

IF a regular client or a provider had been accused of the same, the thread would have long been closed, people pointed & banned, extreme pressure to name names, take it to the MODS or St. C .....in a nutshell, if this had been any other than a Mod being accused, the whole thing would have been resolved, dropped, something weeks ago.

Much as it chokes me, kudos to ECCIE admin for letting this run it's course, much like terminal diarrhea.

Should be be removed?

Nope. By the board rules, he has done nothing wrong. You cannot convict on unfounded circumstantial heresy ....no matter how hard you try. EVEN in Arkansas.
Guest032514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 01:18 PM   #141
MoonHowler
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by babee View Post
Ginger. Enough. Where the hell is the dead horse thingy? Nobody appointed you board warden. Much of AR drama would disappear if you took care of your business and let everyone else take care of theirs.
+1000!!!
MoonHowler is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 02:16 PM   #142
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Babee, as an outsider looking in, your perspective isn't as informed & therefore isn't nearly as relevant as that of the Arkansas board members.

I would say it's safe to assume that you don't personally know any of the ladies that have been affected by this – and that you haven't spoken to them personally like many of the Arkansas board members have.

In any situation of difficulty involving someone that has 'power' or 'perception of power' by their victims, it's always easier & more personally beneficial to take the stand of justified indifference. Labeling it as 'drama' is even more convenient.

Too many of us know better...and despite the personal risks involved, a lot of people did do the right thing & spoke up.

Were the allegations proven beyond a shadow of a doubt? No. And they will never be 'proven,' unless the ladies involved come forward...which they haven't. But many providers have independently told their stories to those they trust in the hobby, and those accounts have been corroborated by numerous reputable hobbyists here, who were their confidants.

Was this worth it? Maybe. Maybe not. Did it need to be addressed? Most definitely. It is a serious issue that affects all of us. While polls do not determine moderators, the public opinion of any moderator is still relevant to the ability of that moderator to do his job effectively. Without the respect and support of the community, where does that leave him? Or us?
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 04:53 PM   #143
Guest032514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 3495
My ECCIE Reviews

Let the <attempted> bullying begin! Didn't anyone tell you?

I
don't
bully.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
Babee, as an outsider looking in, your perspective isn't as informed & therefore isn't nearly as relevant as that of the Arkansas board members.

Please define "outsider".
You mean a non drama queen poking my nose where it doesnt belong?
A mature woman, secure in myself who doesnt need glorification to overcome my own feelings of self worth?
Perhaps that I do not live in AR?
I own a house and land there. Pay taxes. Have a road with my last name on it. All paid for.
That I don't "work" on AR?
I'm there every month.
Or that I don't believe nor practice in the drama laden clannish behavior of a overly vocal minuscule percent of the AR population?

Elucidate.
I'm not sure exactly what you meant and being a "non-Arkansan" I don't believe in nor practice bullshit rumor or innuendo.
Are you in any way implying that I dont have the right to post in any damn thread in any damn forum on ECCIE that I have access to? Point that rule out to me, O ECCIE Police. 'Course, it could be one of many I ignore.
Are you implying that my opinion does not count? It's a poll. You asked for an opinion then try to marginalize anyone who does not agree with you.
Bullshit!
Fullabullshit.

I would say it's safe to assume that you don't personally know any of the ladies that have been affected by this – and that you haven't spoken to them personally like many of the Arkansas board members have.

CORR-ectamundo! I haven't spoken to any of the "victims". Don't have to...YOU have made sure every damn body else is speaking for them. GRRRREEEAAATTT "mentorship" there, "Mother Hen". When are you going to allow them to stand on their own two feet? Or shall you continue to teach, promote and lead by example the wrong way to do things?
I'm like TNT...I know Drama.
Unlike TNT & You, I don't do drama. It's well <get used to it folks> bullshit.

In any situation of difficulty involving someone that has 'power' or 'perception of power' by their victims, it's always easier & more personally beneficial to take the stand of justified indifference. Labeling it as 'drama' is even more convenient.

I have seen NO discussion of "difficulty"? To what exactly are you alluding to? Or can you not see over that big ass white elephant?
Indifferent? Please, point out ANY post of mine anywhere on any topic that could remotely be labelled indifferent?
Unlike many - or let me be clear - unlike you; I believe my voice is not needed on every damn thread, that people in general are kind & intelligent enough (pollyanna I know) to make their own decisions and I am not needed to protect, fight or do their thinking for them.

And explain to me exactly how I am personally benefiting from any of this?
Bring your proof or apologize. Because that right there took me from rolling my eyes at the silliness to pissed off.
Apologize.
Let me show you how you make an accusation/ voice a true opinion and stand on it.
Because that is just bullshit <told ya> like alot of the bullshit you dump on this board ...this witch hunt is not about H4u. This is not about what is right or wrong. You have been the driving force behind ALL of this.
See the difference? See how I know how to actually talk down to someone instead of cowardly tiptoeing around it? It's called maturity. Pay attention now; this is how you make a clear accusation:

I say it is you, GingerDoll, with an agenda. Not me. And your agenda has nothing to do with "the good of all" but is just more....<again> bullshit!. I say it is you, GingerDoll, using this board and unsubstantiated rumor to throw yourself, your concern for the community et al into every thread, every issue whether it is your biz or not; you make sure it is, so that you can stir things up and keep your name all over this board - always helpful, always fighting the good fight...always in everybody else's biz, always keeping the bullshit <not drama> stirred up.
It's called Marketing.

Too many of us know better...
No Mam
Alot of people are being asked to dogpile and follow the herd. Now, I wonder Who Oh Who? is busily pm'ing, texting, calling, chatting - asking folks to jump on board this or any other particular topic.
Why My Oh My! That would be you Ginger.

and despite the personal risks involved, a lot of people did do the right thing & spoke up.

Risks? What risks?
I call bullshit.
Bullshit
Bullshit
Bullshit

And darling...NOBODY has "spoken up". Just you and everyone else you have asked to help you "fight your fight".

Were the allegations proven beyond a shadow of a doubt? No. And they will never be 'proven,' unless the ladies involved come forward...which they haven't. But many providers have independently told their stories to those they trust in the hobby, and those accounts have been corroborated by numerous reputable hobbyists here, who were their confidants.

First get a dictionary.
There are no allegations. NONE!

Was this worth it? Maybe. Maybe not. Did it need to be addressed? Most definitely. It is a serious issue that affects all of us. While polls do not determine moderators, the public opinion of any moderator is still relevant to the ability of that moderator to do his job effectively. Without the respect and support of the community, where does that leave him? Or us?
Guest032514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 05:12 PM   #144
MoonHowler
Account Disabled

Babee, girl you have BALLS! And you are eloquent! And you speak your Mind! Awesome girl. You are needed! The bullying, gossiping, starting shit, and butting in from this girl is over the top. Thank you, dear Babee!!!
Old 02-20-2013, 05:51 PM   #145
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonHowler View Post
Babee, girl you have BALLS! And you are eloquent! And you speak your Mind! Awesome girl. You are needed! The bullying, gossiping, starting shit, and butting in from this girl is over the top. Thank you, dear Babee!!!
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 06:13 PM   #146
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Babee, it's remarkable to me that you think I have the power to cloud men's minds to the extent that you seem to think I do. Is it really possible that I alone have the ability to sway the opinions of independently thinking & reasoning individuals?

I wonder where you got your information? It is it possible that you are indulging in hearsay & making an unproven allegation with no witnesses? Oh wait...Isn't that the exact same behavior that you are decrying?

You aren't trying to defend anyone. That isn't what this thread is about, anyway. You just want to point the finger of blame at anyone who raised awareness on an issue...not the one that was the issue.

I'm done debating with you. Public opinion has been tallied, and that was the only purpose of this thread.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 06:20 PM   #147
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

So close it, already
Rockydoc is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 06:27 PM   #148
MoonHowler
Account Disabled

Don't close it. It is just getting interesting.
Old 02-20-2013, 06:50 PM   #149
MrGiz
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockydoc View Post
So close it, already
WHY ?
I would like to hear the hanging jury's opinion as to "why" Happy is still listed as Arkansas Mod?
Cum On. . . give it your best shot!

If you can't handle dissenting opinion. . . maybe you are the one's who need to get the fuck out!
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 07:07 PM   #150
Guest040313-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

Quote:
I would love to say this has been a great read, but I'll go with "interesting." I've been reading all the threads on this entire topic.

Y'all have missed the forest for the trees. <with the exception of a surprising few>

First off a formal apology to Dearhunter. I have spent years ignoring what I considered asshole female bashing posts; and while they are still asshole, I do now see the method behind the madness. And the honesty. I misjudged you and you have my sincere apologies.

Now, see how easy that is? For a grown damn adult to do anywhere in any circumstance?

Kudos to Mr. Chan who has a fierce heart. The people who set him up to do their dirty work are the ones who should be vilified.

Mr Giz remains my fav outta this whole mess. <more to follow>

On the original topic:

Did a member of this board try to use the function of this board for personal gain?

Who hasn't?

In a rather Zen/philosophical sense, nobody has power over you that you have not given them. If the AR providers have chosen to let ECCIE run their biz, there is no one at fault but themselves. This is an adult business, nothing is free and there are no favors. If you are approached with an offer of tit for tat...the price is already too high. Desperation, ignorance and dishonesty are a large part of this game. If you don't believe that - then you are one of those being used by someone.

Repercussions? Repercussions my ever lovin ass. Thats a bullshit manipulative underhanded sleazy copout of an excuse to use this community. And most of you fell hook line & sinker for it. But I think that is the white elephant in the room that nobody's willing to ride.

High five to Britt. Rock on my grown damn adult sister who takes no shit but takes care of her own biz and stays the fuck outta everyone else's drawers like people who have a damn life do. Newbies would be better served following this example than Ginger's.

MrH4u..if you did it hope you enjoyed it, hope it was worth it. If you didnt, may you be vindicated.

Is there more to the story? Helz yeah. Do I know it? Do I care? Is it relevant? Helz No.

As for how it's been handled....somebody told somebody else something that may or may not be true and a 3rd (or 4th) party posted ambiguous remarks and the cavalry rode in sabers drawn. No allegations have even been publicly posted but the accused has been found guilty, tarred, feathered and is now about to be run out of town on a rail. With no zero zip nada no actual complaint against him.

And y'all are not only fine with that......you want more.

Why?

MODS are not here for a popularity contest. Clients - all clients - do stupid shit. What is the difference between asking "are you running any specials" and what H4u allegedly maybe possibly someone said they were told he did? Not too damn much. Like Britt I have had the bbfs requests, the half price and the "I'll write a bad review!" blackmail attempts. I guess it takes a pretty secure provider to look such a numnut in they eye and laugh.

Or a provider playing the game by a certain set of rules. Board member abuse (including supposed MOD abuse) wouldn't happen if it weren't allowed. By the alleged "victims". Quid Pro Quo, tit for tat, reviews for benes...it is part of the SHMB culture. You either buy into it, play that game or you don't. But if you do play that game....you can't whine when you don't win. Dirty dealing is dirty dealing...on both sides. A male member cannot "force' a provider to give special services for either validation or for reviews...unless she agrees. Force or coerce you chose/ "I'll give you a great review for XXX". There are 2 answers: Yes or No. IF the supposed rumored insinuated unproven unfounded unsubstantiated uncorroborated allegations (whatever they are as I have yet to see them) are remotely true then here is the other truth:

The alleged "victim" or "victims" said "Yes". They agreed to whatever terms. A deal is a deal. No whining.

We can't post names w/arrests, openly discuss std status and a whole fuckton of other rules that I pay attention to when I want.

IF a regular client or a provider had been accused of the same, the thread would have long been closed, people pointed & banned, extreme pressure to name names, take it to the MODS or St. C .....in a nutshell, if this had been any other than a Mod being accused, the whole thing would have been resolved, dropped, something weeks ago.

Much as it chokes me, kudos to ECCIE admin for letting this run it's course, much like terminal diarrhea.

Should be be removed?

Nope. By the board rules, he has done nothing wrong. You cannot convict on unfounded circumstantial heresy ....no matter how hard you try. EVEN in Arkansas.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post

Too many of us know better...and despite the personal risks involved, a lot of people did do the right thing & spoke up.

Quote:
Let the <attempted> bullying begin! Didn't anyone tell you?

I
don't
bully.
I’m not quite sure that I understand your motive on this subject.
I personally view your earlier post today, as well as the one I’m quoting now, to be a blatant attack on Ginger. Yes you have mentioned the issue at hand, but your intention rings true. You sang high praises for several members of the Arkansas board as well as others, but yet, you singled Ginger out with the following spiteful quote.
Quote:
It seems to me that you might need to take a look in the mirror on this matter and think about who is trying to stir this shit storm that we have endured back into the limelight.
I couldn’t agree more that no one has stepped forward and Pm’ed St.C on the matter so no determination has been made by eccie yet concerning the matter. Hell, I once went through a bitter divorce because my ex had been told by a friend that I was fucking around on her. The truth of the matter was “yes” I had fucked around during the marriage, but the fact still remains that it was never proven to be the truth during the divorce, but it didn’t stop the judge from ordering me out of the house that I had paid for or telling me which vehicle that I could take with me when I left.
I have personally spoke with some of the providers involved in this mess and I know what I was told.
Now …. Before anyone starts in with all the stupid horseshit of me Wking for Ginger, I want to make it perfectly clear to everyone that I have never had an appointment with or seen Ginger…. period!
Once again, I would be interested in knowing why you felt compelled to re-open this can of worms that has remained dormant and calm for almost two weeks now, and openly attacking Ginger while doing so?
I’m just asking!
Guest040313-1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women