Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160837
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452973
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47672
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35579
Mojojo33117

Old 02-16-2013, 05:40 PM   #136
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
So where are the fossils of the species that lived before the giraffe, the "pre-giraffes?" You know the one's with short necks, then medium sized necks and then really long necks?
And I would love to see the fossils of the slow cheetah lol
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 05:44 PM   #137
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
From another thread:

An evolved species?

Looks like you DO believe in evolution...
To go from non-living to living isn't a slow steady incremental change; it's a quantum leap. It couldn't have happened by itself. You believe it happened more or less by accident, even though we can't duplicate it in a lab.

Thinking that vast amounts of time are sufficient to make evolution plausible, is like believing Mount Rushmore could have happened naturally, given enough time.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 05:48 PM   #138
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
The Bible says God has always existed. He wasn't created. As long as we're asking the question, who created the stuff that existed before the big bang?
This is in the Bible too.
Death for Hitting Dad?
Whoever strikes his father or mother shall be put to death. (Exodus 21:15 NAB)

How about beating your slave?
When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished. If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property. (Exodus 21:20-21 NAB

Quote:

Atheistic evolutionists say that the origin of everything was the big bang, but that still doesn't answer the basic question of where did everything come from?
So, in fact, they are just like Bible thumpers in how it actually all began. Neither know, yet you believe without any doubt that God created everything? Jesus Fucking christ....
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 05:54 PM   #139
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
You should probably quit while you're behind. Impossible to spin in opposite directions? Look up "conservation of angular momentum", you can find it in that Physics 101 text book you didn't read very well.
OLD T you are seriously wrong and I challenge you to quote your sources
[B]This is a known law of science, which those who believe in Evolution cannot do away with. It is known as the Conservation of angular momentum Here is the definition:The law of conservation of angular momentum states that when no external torque acts on an object or a closed system of objects, no change of angular momentum can occur. Hence, the angular momentum before an event involving only internal torques or no torques is equal to the angular momentum after the event. This conservation law mathematically follows from isotropy, or continuous directional symmetry of space (no direction in space is any different from any other direction).

This matter which is said to have created the planets would all need to spin in the same direction as the object it came from. So therefore, all of the planets should be spinning in the same direction.

However two of them are not. Venus and Uranus spin backwards

Old T you might want to go re-read that law-
Old 02-16-2013, 05:58 PM   #140
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Death for Hitting Dad?

When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished. If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property. (Exodus 21:20-21 NAB
WTF what does the laws have to do with intelligent design? If that was the aw of the land than so be it- do you know there are some crazy laws that exist in our country right now that are not enforced here are a few laws that actually exist:

In Texas, it's against the law for anyone to have a pair of pliers in his or her possession.

In Philadelphia, you can't put pretzels in bags based on an Act of 1760.

Alaska law says that you can't look at a moose from an airplane.

In Corpus Christie, Texas, it is illegal to raise alligators in your home.

In Miami, it is forbidden to imitate an animal.

It is against the law to mispronounce the name of the State of Arkansas in that State.

In Illinois, the law is that a car must be driven with the steering wheel.

California law prohibits a woman from driving a car while dressed in a housecoat.

In Memphis, Tennessee, a woman is not to drive a car unless a man warns approaching motorists or pedestrians by walking in front of the car that is being driven.

In Tennessee, it is against the law to drive a car while sleeping.

In New York, it is against the law for a blind person to drive an automobile.

In West Virginia, only babies can ride in a baby carriage.

In Georgia, it is against the law to slap a man on the back or front.

A barber is not to advertise prices in the State of Georgia.

In Louisiana, a bill was introduced years ago in the State House of Representatives that fixed a ceiling on haircuts for bald men of 25 cents.

In Oklahoma, no baseball team can hit the ball over the fence or out of a ballpark.
Old 02-16-2013, 06:01 PM   #141
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Death for Hitting Dad?

You really are a one trick pony; your only trick is deflection.

You asked who created God. The Bible says he wasn't created. The Bible provides the answer to your question. I don't believe the Bible is infallible, but it does answer your question.
Old 02-16-2013, 06:01 PM   #142
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
To go from non-living to living isn't a slow steady incremental change; it's a quantum leap. It couldn't have happened by itself. And you know this HOW?

You believe it happened more or less by accident, even though we can't duplicate it in a lab. We can't duplicate a black hole in a lab either. Does that mean they don't exist or are not possible?

Thinking that vast amounts of time are sufficient to make evolution plausible, is like believing Mount Rushmore could have happened naturally, given enough time. Mount Rushmore did occur naturally over time. The sculpture is a different story.
The existence of God is a question for philosophy - along with the meaning of life.

The mechanisms of life are questions for science. Not religious dogma.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 06:06 PM   #143
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
WTF what does the laws have to do with intelligent design? If that was the aw of the land than so be it- do you know there are some crazy laws that exist in our country right now that are not enforced here are a few laws that actually exist:

joe blow stated that:

Originally Posted by joe bloe
The Bible says God has always existed.

I was just pointing out that the Bible states a bunch of nonsense. So many Biblical Contradictions it is not funny!...Well I take that back, it kinda is!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 06:07 PM   #144
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
The existence of God is a question for philosophy - along with the meaning of life.

Correct.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 06:12 PM   #145
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
joe blow stated that:

Originally Posted by joe bloe
The Bible says God has always existed.

I was just pointing out that the Bible states a bunch of nonsense. So many Biblical Contradictions it is not funny!...Well I take that back, it kinda is!
How is certain law nonsense- than you must agree our laws are nonsense as well? People in the middle east may think it's nonsense that 2 men can get married- most cultures don't have relaxed homosexuality laws or divorce laws like we do in America- so to say one law is nonsense and another law isn't is quite subjective.
Old 02-16-2013, 06:14 PM   #146
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
You really are a one trick pony; your only trick is deflection.

You asked who created God. The Bible says he wasn't created. The Bible provides the answer to your question. I don't believe the Bible is infallible, but it does answer your question.
How does the Bible know if he was or wasn't created?

Another question...you get sick. Who do you go for to get well? God or a Doctor?

Your Spirit gets sick, who do you go to?

People's actions show they know the difference between science and philosophy when their ass is on the line. None of you Bible thumpers go to a Priest when you have the flu. Your actions speak way louder to me than your typed bravado in all things Godly!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 06:16 PM   #147
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:

Really? Who says so? That's one of those big lies that gets told so often, people think it must be true.

God, defined in the broadest terms as a universal creative force is perfectly consistant with science. Occam's razor says that the simplest answer, consistant with all the facts, is the answer most likely to be true.

God as creator is the simplest answer and the answer most likely to be true.

Science has no answer to the question of where did everything come from. Since science has no answer to the question, it proclaims the question to be unscientific.
Old 02-16-2013, 06:20 PM   #148
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
How is certain law nonsense- than you must agree our laws are nonsense as well? People in the middle east may think it's nonsense that 2 men can get married- most cultures don't have relaxed homosexuality laws or divorce laws like we do in America- so to say one law is nonsense and another law isn't is quite subjective.
I said the Bible spots a bunch of nonsense. You are correct, laws are subjective. So no biblical laws should be followed? What is you logic here? That you should not follow the Bible? If so, that is exactly WTF I was telling joe!

Here is more nonsense and contradictions.

God knows the hearts of men
Acts 1:24/ Ps 139:2,3
God tries men to find out what is in their heart
Deut 13:3/ Deut 8:2/ Gen 22:12
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 06:25 PM   #149
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
I said the Bible spots a bunch of nonsense. You are correct, laws are subjective. So no biblical laws should be followed? What is you logic here? That you should not follow the Bible? If so, that is exactly WTF I was telling joe!

Here is more nonsense and contradictions.

God knows the hearts of men
Acts 1:24/ Ps 139:2,3
God tries men to find out what is in their heart
Deut 13:3/ Deut 8:2/ Gen 22:12
You ever heard of free will- both statements are not contradictions- God knows what I will do tomorrow because he knows all- BUT there are no strings attached to me so I have the free will to do as I please- sorry but no contradiction. If God puts men through trials and tribulations and has the ability to see the future than he can accomplish both without being a contradiction???
Old 02-16-2013, 06:28 PM   #150
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
You ever heard of free will- both statements are not contradictions- God knows what I will do tomorrow because he knows all- BUT there are no strings attached to me so I have the free will to do as I please- sorry but no contradiction. If God puts men through trials and tribulations and has the ability to see the future than he can accomplish both without being a contradiction???
God is all powerful
Jer 32:27/ Matt 19:26
God is not all powerful
Judg 1:19
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women