Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59982
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 01-30-2013, 11:27 PM   #16
Paven
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3790
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't know what to tell you lol.
Paven is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 11:27 PM   #17
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews

LOL
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 11:30 PM   #18
livn2do
Premium Access

Encounters: 106

I'm suddenly craving Captain Crunch with a side of General Tso's Chicken.
livn2do is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 11:33 PM   #19
PhantomofTheOpera
Valued Poster

Location: second star to the right, and straight on till morning
Wink

Blame the feminists for the masculinization of women, and the feminization of men for what you described LR.

Also, you can blame the chicks always bitching that they want the "sensitive" guy to "hold them" but still go home with the bad boy to have him fuck her silly, only to then hear her bitch about how bad guys are. I write and say, Screw that crap! Give me a woman who knows when to STFU and fuck like a slut, make my sandwich, and I am good to go on to my next thing on my list. How hard can it be for the girls to get it right?

As for the hacking of email, LOL! I have a friend, yes, I know that is hard to believe but tis true, who actually had an ex get all pissy he was on one of the dating sites, forget that she hasn't seen him in eons. She got so upset that she not only hacked into his profile, but sent a bunch of emails out to some really unattractive women. Just like a female, I’m telling you.

Back at ‘ya London, I’m tired of it too.
PhantomofTheOpera is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 11:38 PM   #20
proudoftexas
Not banned yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
If you put out on the first date 10 years ago, they never called again. If you do that now, they want to move in!
How does the saying go? Men are like tile. Lay them right the first time, and you can walk all over them.
proudoftexas is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 11:42 PM   #21
Paven
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I've never heard that saying.
Paven is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 11:53 PM   #22
proudoftexas
Not banned yet

Well, I'm old. Maybe it's an old saying, lol.
Old 01-30-2013, 11:54 PM   #23
Paven
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Like call the nursing home we have an escapee old?
Paven is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 11:56 PM   #24
awl4knot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
When did this shit change? Seriously...I need a man about 3 hours a week, and that's IT! I am not running a fkin bed and breakfast here!
Well, Pilgrim, I'd say June 11, 1979. The world hasn't been right since.

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."

No metrosexual nonsense for that hombre, that's for sure.
awl4knot is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 11:59 PM   #25
proudoftexas
Not banned yet

Haha. No, more like I was a teen in the 80s old.
Old 01-31-2013, 12:07 AM   #26
Paven
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

That's not old bro .

Old is when your teeth are like the stars because they come out at night .

Yes no waxing of the eyebrows for the men, trimming them is ok though. lol
Paven is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 12:17 AM   #27
PhantomofTheOpera
Valued Poster

Location: second star to the right, and straight on till morning
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by awl4knot View Post
Well, Pilgrim, I'd say June 11, 1979. The world hasn't been right since.

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."

No metrosexual nonsense for that hombre, that's for sure.
That's a gooden...

Closer to May 26, 1971 I would think:

"You can call me Father, you can call me Jacob, you can call me Jake. You can call me a dirty son-of-a-bitch, but if you EVER call me Daddy again, I'll finish this..."
PhantomofTheOpera is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 12:56 AM   #28
Guest071313-5
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Back in the day I can recall women getting all clingy with a man after the first experience, yet now the times are a changing.

Maybe, I am just not like women are because after I fk, I want only a sandwich and a damn nap, yet I keep running into guys who want to cuddle! Really? Texting my ass 30 times a day, the "where are you" messages if I don't respond in an hour, stopping by my house when we don't have plans, etc. Talking about guys who are SUPPOSED to be sugar daddies, and NOT boyfriends.

When did this shit change? Seriously...I need a man about 3 hours a week, and that's IT! I am not running a fkin bed and breakfast here! Don't bring your toothbrush, a change of clothes, or a damn Ipod, because we won't be listening to YOUR music!

Any other ladies notice how the tables have indeed turned, or am I just a guy? I don't need a love poem or a valentine. Just come fk me, daty, and buy me a fking subway on the way out, and we will get along just fine, but if you start eating MY Captain Crunch, it's gonna be an issue! Get your own fkin cereal!

Bwhaaahaaaahaa This is freaking hilarious!
You remind me a little of Whitney Cummings
Guest071313-5 is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 01:16 AM   #29
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Back in the day I can recall women getting all clingy with a man after the first experience, yet now the times are a changing.

Maybe, I am just not like women are because after I fk, I want only a sandwich and a damn nap, yet I keep running into guys who want to cuddle! Really? Texting my ass 30 times a day, the "where are you" messages if I don't respond in an hour, stopping by my house when we don't have plans, etc. Talking about guys who are SUPPOSED to be sugar daddies, and NOT boyfriends.

When did this shit change? Seriously...I need a man about 3 hours a week, and that's IT! I am not running a fkin bed and breakfast here! Don't bring your toothbrush, a change of clothes, or a damn Ipod, because we won't be listening to YOUR music!

Any other ladies notice how the tables have indeed turned, or am I just a guy? I don't need a love poem or a valentine. Just come fk me, daty, and buy me a fking subway on the way out, and we will get along just fine, but if you start eating MY Captain Crunch, it's gonna be an issue! Get your own fkin cereal!
Well if you didn't spend so much time with these pocket book cassanovas, and bid your time with a real men you wouldn't see it that way. They would throughly bang you run off to a Sports Bar to watch a game and call you three days later to see if your snatch is healed for round two. Besides thats what you want anyway, so why fight it.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 01:22 AM   #30
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Y'all need to quit with the small d*ck jokes...I think I made myself clear many times bwahahaha. Asians, please take a number...I serve you all!
You need to base yourself in San Francisco then...I've never seen so many needle dicks and nub knobs in one city!!
Valerie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women