Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60015
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47615
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 01-26-2013, 06:41 PM   #91
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCM800 View Post
you're a commie...... no you're a commie.....

this is comedy gold
And StupidOldLyingFart's fellow Comrade, Joe the Bloehard, is a fuckin' Commie too!

This can only happen in the Sandbox!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 06:58 PM   #92
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby View Post
Actually, if you was watching CNN or Fox News,...CNN basically stated that Obama won without even counting up or tallying the remaining votes. There were a group of nerds who made a "Presidential Forecast" with "Statistical Data" that Obama was going to win. I thought that was kinda odd. Also, CNN was the first to say that Obama won the vote. Fox news was still trying to update everything. Its a Funny little thing about the media and politics. But anyhow,...

The demographics have definitely changed today here in America. Its obvious that white people are the minority and that ethnic groups are now the majority. Obama partially won the vote on the changing demographics. Times and people are changing, and some people....well...they just can't accept change.

And, if you are upset with the demographics in this country that made the vote, then,....why don't you take your ass back to Europe? America was founded by immigrants after all. I'm pretty sure if the forefathers knew that Obama (A Black Man, or...A MULATTO SLAVE) was going to be the president, they would've enforced slavery with an iron fist. Better yet, they would've shipped us all back to Africa, lol. Even with me just saying what I said,...I admit, Racial Prejudice (Between all races) is something that has been embedded and deeply rooted in this country. I'm just making fun of it.

I'd also like to add that one man does not make a country. A country makes a country. The politicians do not represent a good portion of the average american (or in these days, the american who's living from paycheck to paycheck). If you asked someone on the side of the street about anything that going on in congress....they probably wouldn't know and they certainly wouldn't care to find out.

Prime Example: Do you think that the Government needs to cut spending? If you think so, Then why don't you get your ass off of food stamps and government benefits!

Even if you love or hate the president, everyone is entitled to their own opinion and free will. However, we still do have to respect our president. Now, me on the other hand, I really don't care too much about politics, and I highly doubt that however is in office has something significant to do with my brown . For the better, or for the worse.

Americans lack respect, but somehow, we maintain a strong sense of pride that is just plain ugly.
White people make up approximately 63% of the population. In case you're wondering, that's more than half. Blacks are 12%. Hispanics are 13%.

You think Americans having "a strong sense of pride that is just plain ugly." I'm one of those people who is proud to be an American. The ugliness comes from leftists like you who constantly blame America first and think there is some sort of virtue in being ashamed of the country.

America is the greatest country in the history of the world.

http://www.nationaljournal.com/thene...ation-20120517
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 07:26 PM   #93
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
White people make up approximately 63% of the population. In case you're wondering, that's more than half. Blacks are 12%. Hispanics are 13%.
'
Hispanic population growth currently represents about 70% of the annual population growth in America. From a voting perspective, they are already a force to be reckoned with and that fact should become increasingly more apparent in the decades to come.

That brings along with it an intriguing possibility for Texas Democrats both on a statewide level and nationally. Can you imagine the uproar among Republicans should a charismatic set of identical twins from San Antonio, Texas with the last name of Castro (YIKES), become even bigger state and national figures than they already are?
Old 01-26-2013, 07:34 PM   #94
Seedy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Cool

Motherfucker has this thread taken a left turn, the op was raggin on us, and now you guys are talkin politics again, damn if this place isn't fucked up. Thats why I like it here.... Lmfao
Seedy is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 07:36 PM   #95
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by seedman55 View Post
Thats why I like it here.... Lmfao
Yep Seedy, it's almost as good as a relaxin' day !
Old 01-26-2013, 08:09 PM   #96
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by seedman55 View Post
Motherfucker has this thread taken a left turn, the op was raggin on us, and now you guys are talkin politics again, damn if this place isn't fucked up. Thats why I like it here.... Lmfao
Seeker should just come back

Come back seeker!!!!!!!!!!

Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 08:47 PM   #97
rioseco
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

I agree with most here, the speech was not worth the teleprompter it was committed to.
I have rocks in my yard more intelligent and honest than Obama.
rioseco is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 08:55 PM   #98
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by rioseco View Post
I have rocks in my yard more intelligent and honest than Obama.
Were those rocks in your yard "intelligent and honest" enough to win two national elections (count 'em) by sizable margins and become only the 17th President in the history of the United States to win a 2nd term?

Just sayin'
Old 01-27-2013, 11:44 AM   #99
chefnerd
Just a ROFF with CRSS

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCM800 View Post
you're a commie...... no you're a commie.....
i love America...... no i love America.....
i hate Obama...... no i hate Obama even more than you.....

this is comedy gold
Yup! And here I thought Saturday Night Live was based in New York.
chefnerd is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 12:35 PM   #100
gary5912
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mya Michelle View Post
Obama could pay the national debt out of his pocket... give everybody 25,000 dollars and he would still be the worst president EVER! right... Shout is he as bad of a president as Abe Lincoln? I mean if it wasn't for Lincoln the ****** Would have never been able to get the rights to get educated to become president in the first place ....

I say lets go back in time and kill that S.O.B before he gets the chance

then Obama would have never even existed because white woman would have never laid down with a black man! Or is that why he is the anti-chirst? Because he is the product of Immorality and then after the bastard was born by a white woman and a black mans seed that S.O.B has the god damn nerve to get educated at one of the top colleges in the nation, keeps a clean record and qualifies to run for president.... WAIT THE WORST IS YET TO COME!!!

THAT SON OF A BITCH WON, NOT ONCE BUT TWICE!!!!

you are one crazy bitch
gary5912 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women