Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59988
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47594
pyramider46370
bambino40334
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 12-11-2012, 10:36 AM   #106
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up Mature Lady Lovers....

I'll be 50 soon...(and yes, I fudge in my showcase, simply for marketing purposes and no, I ain't changing it, simply because certain potential clients do have "set" criteria in their minds and won't step outside of their box if they sometimes aren't guided to do so. IMO, it's a small white lie, unlike those ladies who practice extreme deception by using pics that aren't them.)....anywho, I have been in the hobby for almost four years now and have had the time of my life. Attitude, intelligence, and self awareness are tantamount to being successful as a mature, or for that matter, any other kind of provider. As stated, there is a market for absolutely everything...slutty, classy, witty, trashy, sub, dom, tall, short, anorexic, BBW, Blonde, brunette, red head, big boobs, small boobs, puffy nipples,big booty, pretty feet,eyes, legs, smiles, drama ridden, drama free, and age.....just to name a few traits you gents have in mind while searching. LOL

I am college educated and worked in the corporate world for many years. Unfortunately, I experienced not one, but two major layoffs that were devastating and life altering, as many who have experienced the same can attest to. Being a mature and experienced woman who enjoys sex, loves to meet new people, and needing to make a living doing something I could depend on, I chose to enter the hobby. Sex sells...PERIOD! So, having managed many, I knew I could manage "lil ole me" in this biz and it has provided all I have needed to live and plenty more. I don't struggle as I did when I was in corporate, working from paycheck to paycheck.

I adore a few gents who have come around since I started and I keep in touch with many I have met along the way. Many of the ladies I've encountered in this biz, are some of the most awesome, good hearted, and well adjusted people I've ever encountered, and I've encountered a lot. :-) Why would I think about quitting now? LOL I love my life in the hobby and out!

A big thanks to the mature lady lovers!! xoxo
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 10:54 AM   #107
BigBaldBlk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 107

The #1 thing I find attractive in a Woman at any age is confidence. The ladies I've met in the hobby who are 50+ are extremely confident, which is soooo sexy to me. We have a local lady in Colorado who's 50+ and has the body to make most 20 year old providers blush.

Dallas, SnL and many other > 50 years young ladies, no doubt you all oooze confidence. Keep setting the bar high for all these youngins'!!!
BigBaldBlk is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 10:57 AM   #108
SweetCougar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 144598
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight View Post
How about updating the age in your showcase to reflect how wonderful it is that you are about to turn 62?!? (Instead of 50 like it says)
http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=144598

BECAUSE the oldest age that ECCIE gives us to select is 50. I would boast my age if it were an option here. There is no age option over 50 tho.
Does that answer your question?
SweetCougar is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 11:51 AM   #109
dbuddy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I have thoroughly enjoyed this thread. I rarely see a lady under 40. All of you wonderful ladies are my bucket list! Women do indeed become more sexually attractive and their "prime" is sometime after 45 in my humble opinion.
dbuddy is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 12:11 PM   #110
Makenzie Rae
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 16472
My ECCIE Reviews

I am the wonderful age of 51 and am more confident in myself now than ever (without a diva attitude at all)..being blessed to not look my age as well I sure don't act it. Intimacy and conversation means more to me these days more than ever. Don't believe me...read my reviews..
Makenzie Rae is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 01:16 PM   #111
tman1847
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Awesome thread, great posts and fantastic showcases
Instead of visiting every ballpark in the country I think
I have a better idea.

Wish I could visit everyone of you (twice)
tman1847 is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 04:34 PM   #112
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBaldBlk View Post
We have a local lady in Colorado who's 50+ and has the body to make most 20 year old providers blush.
Well damn 3B, lets name her! Who are you talking about?
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 12:55 PM   #113
hensley
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6
Default Preferred age

Love the older ladies. 45 and up is perfect.
hensley is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 07:28 PM   #114
badhusband
Premium Access

Encounters: 37

Badhusband steps up to administer the spankings!!!

bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little View Post
because it only goes to 50 on the age box or I would have 52 on mine Someone needs a spanking ...no wait..I do

badhusband is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 09:13 PM   #115
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

User ID: 89913
My ECCIE Reviews

Because the age only goes up to 50 on the site, how about ladies posting their ages somewhere in their showcase description. I have seen it done before. I know if I am still providing by then, lol and there is still eccie, I will...
Melissa Madyson is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 09:33 PM   #116
Shayla
Account Disabled

User ID: 63158
My ECCIE Reviews

I didn't see a lot of older women posting when I lived on Calgary but since being out on the east coast now, there are a lot and do quite well for themselves. I think it might take a toll on certain ones who have been providing their entire adult life. There's enough providers out there over 50 with umpteen reviews. That speaks for itself really.
Shayla is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 04:51 PM   #117
kitmouser
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
(snipped) I have also found it rewarding to be a companion, confidant, and stimulant to some gentlemen, giving them not only a lust for ME, but a lust for life again after they had lost it.
It would be worth it just from the last part of her statement 'a lust for life again'. I lost mine years ago, would love to find it again.
kitmouser is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 05:10 PM   #118
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

lust for life is the secret to staying "young"! lol

{hope ya find it back Kit}
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 06:18 PM   #119
fawn
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7
My ECCIE Reviews

I am 52 yrs young and I may not be perfect but I do believe I have gotten better with age, and it has nothing to do with the outer package, but everything to do with the total package...I have extreme confidence in myself and in knowing what I want, knowing how to get it and certainly knowing how to enjoy it.... I believe I have grown sexually with age, I have no inhibitions, all I know is that if it feels good I am going with it. To me sometimes four play is so much sweeter than the end result, I truly believe either you have sensuality or you don't. it is not something you work on and just get it. I like to know when I crawl on top of you and lay my warm body against yours and we kiss, uh we are going to let the passion begin......
fawn is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 06:22 PM   #120
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

thanks guys---yall make us more mature gals feel so good!!

I do believe confidence and attitude plays a BIG part in my sexual persona! I like to think I am 50 going on 35! lol
DallasRain is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women