Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider60001
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47606
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35420
Mojojo33117

Old 12-02-2012, 08:59 AM   #91
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

IB hankering the pussy hater strikes again.I bet you were the guy wanting 12 martinis to celebrate his first BJ
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 10:03 AM   #92
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim008 View Post
IB hankering the pussy hater strikes again.I bet you were the guy wanting 12 martinis to celebrate his first BJ
Was that the same experience that I B Lying & Crying wrote his review about his BCD time with the Dude named Sam?

If writing a hooker board review of his intimate sexual experience with a Dude named Sam is what floats I B's boat, who am I to question it?
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 01:23 PM   #93
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

You do realize that this thread had fallen out of the top 10 before you replied again? So please stop blaming me for your own actions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

Quote:
Old-goat has revealed himself to be another illiterate, fucking-moron from the lefty-loony bin! Check the thread title, Old-goaT. This thread is about Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator and his failure to get a “knob-job’ from an aging cougar, jackass.
But your paragraphs and paragraphs (ad nausium) afterwards are far more about you, as I said.

Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator is a criminal, and yet he remains a highly visible representative of the illiterate, Kool Aid sucking left; as such, he deserves every scornful and derisive insult that can be hurled at him – and those who slavishly follow and defend his criminal ass deserve the same! That you, and the other Kool Aid sucking sots in this forum, can continue to defend that criminal SOB is simply amazing
Reading is good, you should try it. I am not disagreeing with any of this—though I would say it in a FAR more civil way. But what differentiates that from thousands of others? Why is THIS individual (Clinton) the primary focus of your anger? And anger it surely is—just read your words. You can’t seem to post anything without hate oozing from you. Where is your similar emotional outrage at Cheney diverting billions to the pockets of his friends? Where is your righteous indignation at Karl Rove for knowingly, slanderously, misquoting people on TV. Where is your attack on all politicians who do wrong? Very simply, you don’t have a righteous bone in your body—you hate certain people in politics and on here, and you let that hate shut out any facts, any logic, anything that is counter to your hate. I could give you any of several nice quotes from the bible you profess to believe in that say you are wrong, but it would be a waste of time and electrons. I have done so before and you warp a divine message of love and forgiveness into a typical Thumper’s message of hate. Whichever fundamentalist preacher taught you, he done good.

COG explained your ancestral guilt, Old-goaT. Deal with it, you hypocritical, whiny-ass, pussy-bitch.
Wrong on multiple counts. YOU can’t get credit for COG’s post—that is called CHEATING in the academic community. Just admit you couldn’t even come up with a quick witted joke like COG did. And of course, a joke is not a serious answer to a serious question, is it?

What you admitted, Old-goaT, is that you are such a lonely-fuck that you must “pay” someone to giggle and laugh at your Dim-witted posts on a SHMB. Pathetic, pathetic, pathetic.
Dear IBIlliterate, since you seem very fond of cutting and pasting my posts from long, long ago why don’t you actually READ them before paraphrasing them. To help your memory:
--The ladies in the reference were indeed at my hotel (one was at my house) for extended visits. At least overnight, and the one at my home was my house guest for about a week because she had a conference in my city and I invited her to stay with me. I am one who enjoys the company of a lady in many aspects. Laughing at dumb posts such as many of yours are is only one enjoyable way to pass the time.
--As I mentioned WAAAAAAAAY back when your logic originally backfired on this point, the specific one I initially referenced was not a paid visit at all. But I forget, what is honesty and factual information to Good Ol’ IB?

I hope you took you blood pressure meds today, I think I saw your temple veins about to explode as your anger eats you away from the inside.
All you have actually demonstrated in 6,000+ posts is that you are reasonably adept at playing with some photo/graphic editor, that you resort to potty humor whenever you are faced with your lies, and you have progressed from using a homosexual immage as your avitar to a weird guy in a raincoat. My first thought was that your new avitar is a self portrait as you headed to the local XXX movie theater, but I don't know if that is true.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 07:28 AM   #94
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Once again, Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator Fan Club of Mental Dwarves, i.e., BigKoTex, Ekim the Inbred, and Old-goaT, have been slavishly defending their sullied, criminal hero and have kept this thread alive for yet another day.

Quote:
Once again you’re displaying your ignorance, Ekim the Inbred. Minors could not and cannot buy alcoholic beverages, jackass!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Was that the same experience that I B Lying & Crying wrote his review about his BCD time with the Dude named Sam?

If writing a hooker board review of his intimate sexual experience with a Dude named Sam is what floats I B's boat, who am I to question it?
Notice BigKoTex lied, otherwise he’d have cited such a review! Poor BigKoTex is another fucked-up, illiterate Kool Aid sucking sot! He is just as delusional and emotionally distraught as CBJ7, Ekim the Inbred, “marks-rocks-with-pee/Af-Freakin”, etc., because their degenerate hero – Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator – couldn’t get a “knob-job” from an aging cougar!

But BigKoTex could assuage Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator’s “needs”, because BigKoTex is an aging cougar who makes frequent use of the "shocker", and who is a proficient ambidextrous and bisexual proponent of the “pinkie in the stinky”, and BigKoTex works hard to sustain his reputation as an “anal suppository”.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shocker_(hand_gesture)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
You do realize that this thread had fallen out of the top 10 before you replied again? So please stop blaming me for your own actions. But your paragraphs and paragraphs (ad nausium) afterwards are far more about you, as I said. No, Old-goaT, once again you lie and deflect. Those posts are showing how you and your brethren slavishly deflect for and defend your criminal hero: Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator. Check the thread title again, Old-goaT. This thread is still about Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator and his failure to get a “knob-job’ from an aging cougar, jackass.

Reading is good, you should try it. I am not disagreeing with any of this—though I would say it in a FAR more civil way. But what differentiates that from thousands of others? Why is THIS individual (Clinton) the primary focus of your anger? And anger it surely is—just read your words. You can’t seem to post anything without hate oozing from you. Where is your similar emotional outrage at Cheney diverting billions to the pockets of his friends? Where is your righteous indignation at Karl Rove for knowingly, slanderously, misquoting people on TV. Where is your attack on all politicians who do wrong? Very simply, you don’t have a righteous bone in your body—you hate certain people in politics and on here, and you let that hate shut out any facts, any logic, anything that is counter to your hate. No, Old-goaT, once again you lie and deflect. NBC, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, CNN, Huffy Post, etc., you and your fellow, illiterate and sotted Kool Aid sucking Dim-wits, don’t miss a single opportunity to disparage those you just mentioned. But when it comes to the lies and criminal acts of your criminal hero, Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator, you remain mum.

I could give you any of several nice quotes from the bible you profess to believe in that say you are wrong, but it would be a waste of time and electrons. I have done so before and you warp a divine message of love and forgiveness into a typical Thumper’s message of hate. Whichever fundamentalist preacher taught you, he done good. Oh, you are an entirely deranged and silly old twit, Old-goaT. Bet that your latest rented “friend” is giggling her ass off at your latest dumb-ass post just to amuse you! Isn't it great what money can buy???

Wrong on multiple counts. YOU can’t get credit for COG’s post—that is called CHEATING in the academic community. Just admit you couldn’t even come up with a quick witted joke like COG did. And of course, a joke is not a serious answer to a serious question, is it? COG said it first and left little room for improvement, you enormous hypocritical jackass! Your parents didn’t use a prophylactic; that’s the most obvious of your ancestral guilt, Old-goaT! Deal with it, you hypocritical, whiny-ass, pussy-bitch.

Dear IBIlliterate, since you seem very fond of cutting and pasting my posts from long, long ago why don’t you actually READ them before paraphrasing them. To help your memory:
--The ladies in the reference were indeed at my hotel (one was at my house) for extended visits. At least overnight, and the one at my home was my house guest for about a week because she had a conference in my city and I invited her to stay with me. I am one who enjoys the company of a lady in many aspects. Laughing at dumb posts such as many of yours are is only one enjoyable way to pass the time.
--As I mentioned WAAAAAAAAY back when your logic originally backfired on this point, the specific one I initially referenced was not a paid visit at all. But I forget, what is honesty and factual information to Good Ol’ IB? There’s no need to return to old threads, Old-goaT. You’ve already yet again admitted to hiring providers to laugh at your lame-ass posts on a SHMB. You’re pathetic, Old-goaT. You don’t even know what to do with a prostitute!!!! Pathetic, pathetic, pathetic.

I hope you took you blood pressure meds today, I think I saw your temple veins about to explode as your anger eats you away from the inside.
All you have actually demonstrated in 6,000+ posts is that you are reasonably adept at playing with some photo/graphic editor, that you resort to potty humor whenever you are faced with your lies, and you have progressed from using a homosexual immage as your avitar to a weird guy in a raincoat. My first thought was that your new avitar is a self portrait as you headed to the local XXX movie theater, but I don't know if that is true. Now, now, Old-goaT, you pretentious, illiterate fuck. You are once again showing yourself to be a truly illiterate jackass. The avatar is a “book cover” for a classic science fiction book that you’ve probably never read, Old-goaT. BTW, the book is all about “books” and “reading”, something you ignorant and illiterate Dimo-crats are cognitively unable to do. That’s why you sit on your broken-down couch, drooling from the mouth, as you receive your daily Kool Aid dose from MSNBC or another liberal MSM network that daily dispenses Dim-witted platitudes. Read the book, Old-goaT! You'll find yourself identifying with Mildred . . . and not with Guy Montag!
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 08:27 AM   #95
markroxny
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Guys, stop feeding this troll. He clearly can't handle the pressure of taking us all on without the help of his butt buddies who abandoned him. You know he lost an argument when he just keeps posting the same thing over and over (which he will do again shortly).

His schtick is beyond tired. Leave him and his willie obsession to feed on themselves, don't give him the attention he craves.

He is a lying coward who is unfit to wear a uniform. Dishonorable Discharge!

now watch him post the same response to me that he has already posted 15 times, he has nothing else....wait for it.....wait for it.....wait for it...
markroxny is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 08:33 AM   #96
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old-T
You do realize that this thread had fallen out of the top 10 before you replied again? So please stop blaming me for your own actions.

IBH: No, Old-goaT, once again you lie and deflect.

Sorry, IBBuffoon. This post had sunk to at least 17 down before you resurected it. And you resurected it to say nothing new, just to spew your hate and gutter mouth more.

You seem incapable of actually discussing anything of substance. You run to long strings of explicatives, potty "humor", and insults. Yes, many on here do toss insults, but they also include some substance. You, sadly, do not. You repost lies that were shown to be false, showing both your stupidity and your refusal to live in the real world.

I was going to take your "argument" apart point by point, but this time your post says much more about your irrational hate & anger than I ever could. I'll just let your own words speak for themselves with minimal editorial notes for clarity:

IBBuffoon:

Notice BigKoTex lied, otherwise he’d have cited such a review! [ED NOTE: I believe this is the review in question: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=39223 ] Poor BigKoTex is another fucked-up, illiterate Kool Aid sucking sot! He is just as delusional and emotionally distraught as CBJ7, Ekim the Inbred, “marks-rocks-with-pee/Af-Freakin”, etc., because their degenerate hero – Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator – couldn’t get a “knob-job” from an aging cougar! But BigKoTex could assuage Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator’s “needs”, because BigKoTex is an aging cougar who makes frequent use of the "shocker", and who is a proficient ambidextrous and bisexual proponent of the “pinkie in the stinky”, and BigKoTex works hard to sustain his reputation as an “anal suppository”. ....Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator. ....This thread is still about Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator and his failure to get a “knob-job’ from an aging cougar, jackass.....you and your fellow, illiterate and sotted Kool Aid sucking Dim-wits, don’t miss a single opportunity to disparage those you just mentioned. But when it comes to the lies and criminal acts of your criminal hero, Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator, you remain mum. [ED NOTE: Not true, as shown in this very thread. But what are facts to IB? Obviously nothing.] ....Oh, you are an entirely deranged and silly old twit, Old-goaT. Bet that your latest rented “friend” is giggling her ass off at your latest dumb-ass post just to amuse you! Isn't it great what money can buy???....COG said it first and left little room for improvement, you enormous hypocritical jackass! Your parents didn’t use a prophylactic; that’s the most obvious of your ancestral guilt, Old-goaT! Deal with it, you hypocritical, whiny-ass, pussy-bitch.....You’re pathetic, Old-goaT. You don’t even know what to do with a prostitute!!!! Pathetic, pathetic, pathetic. [ED NOTE: Though I may not know what to do as IBH says, I seem to have quite a few who are willing--OTC--to help me figure it out. And I admit I enjoy every minute of it, often at your expence.] .... Now, now, Old-goaT, you pretentious, illiterate fuck. You are once again showing yourself to be a truly illiterate jackass. The avatar is a “book cover” for a classic science fiction book that you’ve probably never read, Old-goaT. BTW, the book is all about “books” and “reading”, something you ignorant and illiterate Dimo-crats are cognitively unable to do. That’s why you sit on your broken-down couch, drooling from the mouth, as you receive your daily Kool Aid dose from MSNBC or another liberal MSM network that daily dispenses Dim-witted platitudes. [ED NOTE: Notice the very clever ignoring of the 2 issues: the gay avatar IBH used for so long, and the distinct similarity between the book jacket he chose and a trench coated dirty old man headed into a XXX theater.]

You truly are a piece of work. I know very few people who can toss out that many insults and not once add in a semi-intelligent (or honest) point. Rant, lie, misquote, ignore, hate, delude yourself. That is what all your posts are. Nothing more.

I'm off to work now (you should try it some time). I wonder how long before you post again and try to argue that you didn't really say the things above (all in ONE rant-laced post I will point out) or, more likely, you will try to explain why those loving kind words of yours are actually said in the spirit of Christmas with all the sincere love and agape you can manage. Remember, this IS the time for good cheer!

Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 08:35 AM   #97
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by markroxny View Post
Guys, stop feeding this troll. He clearly can't handle the pressure of taking us all on without the help of his butt buddies who abandoned him. You know he lost an argument when he just keeps posting the same thing over and over (which he will do again shortly).

His schtick is beyond tired. Leave him and his willie obsession to feed on themselves, don't give him the attention he craves.

now watch him post the same response to me that he has already posted 15 times, he has nothing else....wait for it.....wait for it.....wait for it...
You are correct. I am not always a nice person. But there is something about Ol' IB that brings our the worst in me.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:52 AM   #98
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

IB just admitted he is a minor so now we know his problem....
Old 12-03-2012, 11:46 AM   #99
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:

now youre catching on
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 07:48 PM   #100
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator didn’t score again!

Quote:

“Marks-rocks-with-pee/Af-Freakin” claims he doesn’t “give a shit” about this thread and its subject, but “marks-rocks-with-pee/Af-Freakin” has posted seven times now to say he doesn’t “give a shit” about this thread and its subject – that kinda makes “marks-rocks-with-pee/Af-Freakin” a moronic and ignorant hypocrite, doesn’t it?

BTW, “marks-rocks-with-pee/Af-Freakin”, you ignorant-slacker fuck, how many “metals” (your word, you ignorant dumbass!) did you earn standing on the street corner “in the hood” with your drawers showing above your sagging pants while you sucked down your 40 oz malteds? And don't flatter yourself that you and your Dim-witted brethern are anything special to contend with. You're a bunch of puny, Dim-witted fucks who are too ignorant to pour piss out your canvas Keds sneakers -- even with the instructions written on the sole.

Quote:
IB just admitted he is a minor so now we know his problem....
Ekim the Inbred, once again you’ve used the wrong verb tense, you illiterate fuck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
now youre catching on
“Marks-rocks-with-pee/Af-Freakin” is too stupid to learn or "catch on"; so, are you, CBJ7.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Sorry, IBBuffoon. This post had sunk to at least 17 down before you resurected it. And you resurected it to say nothing new, just to spew your hate and gutter mouth more. Perhaps because you are the ignorant moronic fuck you are, Old-goaT, you didn’t notice that this thread went to the top of the page every time one of you ignorant fucks made another post. You’re not just ugly, Old-goaT, you’re also pretty damn stupid as well.

You seem incapable of actually discussing anything of substance. You run to long strings of explicatives, potty "humor", and insults. Yes, many on here do toss insults, but they also include some substance. You, sadly, do not. You repost lies that were shown to be false, showing both your stupidity and your refusal to live in the real world. It’s you who doesn’t live in the real world, Old-goaT! You ignorantly believe you’re making substantive posts when you aren’t! You ignorantly believe that others do not see your lies for what they are: lies! Face it, Old-goaT, you’re just a stupid, ugly fuck that couldn’t tell the truth if your life depended on it.

I was going to take your "argument" apart point by point . . . I'll just let your own words speak for themselves with minimal editorial notes for clarity: It's all well and good that you finally recognized that such a task was far beyond your limited mental abilities, Old-goaT. Kudos!

[ED NOTE: I believe this is the review in question:http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=39223 ] Perhaps you two ignorant fucks didn’t notice that that “review” was in the “Sandbox” and not in a “Review” section. BTW, thank you. Noticed that Big C has returned after a long hiatus.

[ED NOTE: Not true, as shown in this very thread. But what are facts to IB? Obviously nothing.] Old-goaT, your every post in this thread has been an attempt to deflect attention away from the article about Gennifer Flowers rejecting your hero Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator’s advances.

[ED NOTE: Though I may not know what to do as IBH says, I seem to have quite a few who are willing--OTC--to help me figure it out. And I admit I enjoy every minute of it, often at your expence.] Old-goaT, you are so pathetic you don’t even know what to do with a prostitute!!!! You’ve admitted you employ them to read and giggle at your lame-ass posts on a SHMB, Old-goaT!!!! Pathetic, pathetic, pathetic, Old-goaT.

[ED NOTE: Notice the very clever ignoring of the 2 issues: the gay avatar IBH used for so long, and the distinct similarity between the book jacket he chose and a trench coated dirty old man headed into a XXX theater.] You remain a pretentious, illiterate fuck, Old-goaT. You continue to show yourself to be a truly illiterate jackass. The avatar is still a “book cover” for a classic science fiction book that you’ve probably never read, Old-goaT. And the book is still all about “books” and “reading”, and “reading” is something you ignorant and illiterate Dimo-crats are cognitively unable to do. That’s why you sit on your broken-down couch, drooling from the mouth, as you receive your daily Kool Aid dose from MSNBC or one of the other liberal MSM networks that daily dispenses Dim-witted platitudes. Read the book, Old-goaT! You'll find yourself identifying with Mildred . . . and not with the protagonist: Guy Montag! It’s such great fun pointing out your inadequacies, Old-goaT!!!

You truly are a piece of work. I know very few people who can toss out that many insults and not once add in a semi-intelligent (or honest) point. Rant, lie, misquote, ignore, hate, delude yourself. That is what all your posts are. Nothing more. And you’re nothing less than the reigning pompous-jackass hypocrite, Old-goaT!!!

I'm off to work now (you should try it some time). I wonder how long before you post again and try to argue that you didn't really say the things above (all in ONE rant-laced post I will point out) or, more likely, you will try to explain why those loving kind words of yours are actually said in the spirit of Christmas with all the sincere love and agape you can manage. Remember, this IS the time for good cheer! Oh, it is a time of “cheer”, Old-goaT!!! It brings great cheer to point out your multiple inadequacies, you pompous-jackass hypocrite!!! Do post again, and keep this thread on top!

. . . and just to refresh everyone's memories:

Gennifer Flowers: Bill Clinton Contacted Me In 2005, I Told Him To 'Leave Me Alone'

Gennifer Flowers, the model and actress who came forward in 1992 with allegations that she'd engaged in a longterm affair with then-Democratic presidential candidate Bill Clinton, recently made new claims that Clinton had reached out to her as recently as 2005.

Speaking with Susan Roesgen of New Orleans ABC affiliate WGNO, Flowers claimed that she received a phone call from Clinton at her house in Louisiana.

"He wanted to come by my house and talk to me," Flowers, now 62, told Roesgen. "He said, ‘I’ll put on a hoodie and I’ll jog up there.’ He used to do that."

Flowers said that she denied Clinton's request.

"And I said, ‘No, I want you to leave me alone.’ And that was that,” Flowers recalled. . . .

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...6pLid%3D239242
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:44 PM   #101
essence
Valued Poster

Quote:

Ekim the Inbred, once again you’ve used the wrong verb tense, you illiterate fuck.
I thought this couldn't get any worse, but yet again I was sadly mistaken.

Tell me, what exactly is the wrong verb tense in:

IB just admitted he is a minor so now we know his problem

??

IB just adnitted he was a minor?

IB just admitted he was being a minor?

IB just admitted he was about to be a minor?

IB just admitted he will have been a minor?

IB just admitted that he would have been a minor had he ever been born

IB just admitted he was about to be an ex minor?

IB just admitted he failed the miner entrance exam?
essence is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:49 PM   #102
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

He hasn't a clue .
Old 12-03-2012, 09:55 PM   #103
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Perhaps because you are the ignorant moronic fuck you are, Old-goaT, you didn’t notice that this thread went to the top of the page every time one of you ignorant fucks made another post. You’re not just ugly, Old-goaT, you’re also pretty damn stupid as well.
Dear IBLiar, I caught you! You're changing your own rules again! You griped and complaind that "others" were bumping this into the top 10 after if had fallen out. Under those rules--YOUR rules--I am not guilty because it is currently #7. But when YOU posted it was #17. Not my rules, your rules. But as is typical with you, if you can't win fairly (and you can't) you redefine the rules. And you still lose! Too bad.

[ED NOTE: I believe this is the review in question:http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=39223 ] Perhaps you two ignorant fucks didn’t notice that that “review” was in the “Sandbox” and not in a “Review” section. BTW, thank you. Noticed that Big C has returned after a long hiatus.
You ingrate! For maybe the only time this year I try to help you our--point out what review he was talking about so you could defend yourself--and that's the thanks I get? Your review was OBVIOUSLY tongue in cheek and I assumed if you realized which one he was referring to you could reply appropriately. Looks like assuming you know what "appropriately" means was my mistake. I've learned my lesson about trying to be nice.

[ED NOTE: Though I may not know what to do as IBH says, I seem to have quite a few who are willing--OTC--to help me figure it out. And I admit I enjoy every minute of it, often at your expence.] Old-goaT, you are so pathetic you don’t even know what to do with a prostitute!!!! You’ve admitted you employ them to read and giggle at your lame-ass posts on a SHMB, Old-goaT!!!! Pathetic, pathetic, pathetic, Old-goaT.
IBMoron, remind me, what does "OTC" stand for?

[ED NOTE: Notice the very clever ignoring of the 2 issues: the gay avatar IBH used for so long, and the distinct similarity between the book jacket he chose and a trench coated dirty old man headed into a XXX theater.] You remain a pretentious, illiterate fuck, Old-goaT. You continue to show yourself to be a truly illiterate jackass. The avatar is still a “book cover” for a classic science fiction book that you’ve probably never read, Old-goaT. And the book is still all about “books” and “reading”, and “reading” is something you ignorant and illiterate Dimo-crats are cognitively unable to do. That’s why you sit on your broken-down couch, drooling from the mouth, as you receive your daily Kool Aid dose from MSNBC or one of the other liberal MSM networks that daily dispenses Dim-witted platitudes. Read the book, Old-goaT! You'll find yourself identifying with Mildred . . . and not with the protagonist: Guy Montag! It’s such great fun pointing out your inadequacies, Old-goaT!!!
As usual, you don't read or you fail to understand. So here goes in very simple bite sized pieces, just for your bite sized brain:
--Yes, I know it is a book cover
--The book cover looks like a guy in a trench coat
--Seeing you use a picture of a guy in a trench coat made me think of a dirty old man in a trench coat going into a XXX movie.
--I never said it was a picture of you, only your guilty conscience came up with that
--So unless you can prove your avitar didn't remind me od a D.O.M. going into a XX movie theater then you again are shown to be a ranting loon. Since I HAD to think of the connection or else I couldn't have posted it, then I am obviously correct that your avitar looks like a D.O.M. to me. I do admit your previous homosexual avatar did make it easier for me to see your self portrait in this one. But did I choose your dirty old man avitar? Why no, YOU did.
Blither away!
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:59 PM   #104
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Why don't you all put IB on ignore? Then you won't get so upset when he hands you your ass.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 10:06 PM   #105
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Why don't you all put IB on ignore? Then you won't get so upset when he hands you your ass.
stupidity is stupidity
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women