Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59971
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47585
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35412
Mojojo33117

Old 11-13-2012, 10:40 PM   #1
Crystal Lake
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 42956
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Clearing the air

There has been a review of me written recently and I'd like to say a few things about it. To the point, cut and dry.

1) I have not seen this particular individual in almost 2 years. 2 years!! Any "info" he has is dated and irrelevant at this point. Seriously ya'll, he has nothing but old news. The only truth is that regrettably, I did have to cancel my appointment with him due to schedule conflicts.

2) I am honestly saddened by the chorus of voices agreeing with the allegations that I am "flaky", however I must recognize it for what it is. If any of you feel I have slighted you in any way, or that that review is any indication of how I really am as a provider, then I absolutely encourage you to PM me and we can discuss it privately. I think you'll find I'm a pretty cool chick.

Thank you Eccie, most of you are fantastic and I greatly appreciate the support I do get
Crystal Lake is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 12:40 AM   #2
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Hummmmm every review you have is a good one as far as I can see!? Were you concerned because the hobbyist forgot to fill in a YES under the recommendation? Two years you say? Hell you must have worn his ass out if it took him that long to write the review! LOL
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 09:13 AM   #3
Crystal Lake
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

To those who still find it necessary to add remarks to that bogus review, (and you know who you are) c'mon, quit hatin! Instead of publicly skewering me for essentially just having a busy schedule, why don't you be a gentleman and PM me with any concerns you have?

"These guys look like cowards, picking on women like that." ~ one of your own, an anonymous valued poster on Eccie.
Old 11-15-2012, 12:28 PM   #4
homer13
Account Disabled

Encounters: 52

There are 4 guys in that thread with a similar experience with you saying you have nsnc flakey tendencies. No one is being anonymous other then maybe the op. They are not piling on just saying you've done the same to them.

Guys don't like having their time wasted, it's kind of a hassle and not very polite.

Team Homer does not support flakeyness.
homer13 is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 10:15 AM   #5
Crystal Lake
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I am aware of that, and I've invited them to contact me so I can turn their experiences around. I've had my time wasted plenty and I don't go crying on the boards about it, nor would I ever gang up a member if someone else wrote a post about them. Just because I've had to cancel lately does NOT mean I give bad service or am a sh*tty person. These men act like entitled primadonnas, Sh*t happens people!! We providers have other things going on in our lives and sometimes schedule conflicts occur. Let's keep it in perspective.
Old 11-16-2012, 10:32 AM   #6
homer13
Account Disabled

Encounters: 52

Don't take this wrong but I think you are going about this in a way that is not going to endear you to the guys you want to come see you.

This is a review site just like yelp is a review site. If a customer goes into a restaurant and they are out of a product on the menu that the customer drove 30 miles to come eat the angry customer is going to put that up in his yelp review. Now how would it look if the restaurant posted on that review, " shit happens, get over it and come back another time and try." How would that look to everyone reading that review.

that is pretty much what you've done here. "Shit happens get over it" for everyone who may be a potential client to see. This board is for guys to tell other guys about their experiences, there are several guys in that thread who's experience with you is not a happy one, they feel like you have some tcb issues and so they are warning other guys that they should look elsewhere.

Your response to this is "get over it shit happens" not I'm sorry I'd like to make it up, I will try to do better. Your response is "stop whining you little bitches and get over it, shit happens"

Can you see how this approach might not be the best one to win favor with the guys who are making decisions??
homer13 is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 12:07 PM   #7
icuminpeace
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

If a provider doesn't want to be reviewed she shouldn't be on a review board.
icuminpeace is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 02:15 PM   #8
UnderTaker99
Account Disabled

Homer hits nail on the head.

Stay tuned to see if this gal gets it or digs a deeper hole. Film at your review board.
UnderTaker99 is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 02:41 PM   #9
Crystal Lake
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I see your point(s) and apologize for coming off harshly. I'm just upset because the review in question wasn't even a legit one. It never happened! I've been all over this place saying that, it never happened, this man is lying. Period. I have sent information to the moderators proving that this appt never took place. But then it morphed into some kind of springboard for people to talk sh*t about me, and that's where I'm at now. Feeling a little bullied by people on here. All of a sudden I'm having to do serious damage control (unsuccessfully, apparently) behind the lies of a hateful, unreasonable client and I'm staring at a newly empty inbox. I'm a great provider who aims to please (check out the positive reviews) and I sincerely do my best when booking appts. Again, I apologize for my approach and would like to better my reputation. I will make an extra effort to be more reliable in the future.

Officially done talking about this, if you want to see what I'm really about, PM or email me. You won't be disappointed. In fact, if you've been following this melodrama, I'm offering a "turnaround special" for the rest of the month as of right now.
Old 11-16-2012, 03:11 PM   #10
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Lake View Post
I see your point(s) and apologize for coming off harshly. I'm just upset because the review in question wasn't even a legit one. It never happened! I've been all over this place saying that, it never happened, this man is lying. Period. I have sent information to the moderators proving that this appt never took place. But then it morphed into some kind of springboard for people to talk sh*t about me, and that's where I'm at now. Feeling a little bullied by people on here. All of a sudden I'm having to do serious damage control (unsuccessfully, apparently) behind the lies of a hateful, unreasonable client and I'm staring at a newly empty inbox. I'm a great provider who aims to please (check out the positive reviews) and I sincerely do my best when booking appts. Again, I apologize for my approach and would like to better my reputation. I will make an extra effort to be more reliable in the future.

Officially done talking about this, if you want to see what I'm really about, PM or email me. You won't be disappointed. In fact, if you've been following this melodrama, I'm offering a "turnaround special" for the rest of the month as of right now.
Why can't they all be like you?
Still Looking is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women