Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Questions for the Staff - San Antonio
Questions for the Staff - San Antonio Ask questions of your local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 252
Top Posters
DallasRain70467
biomed160975
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453025
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47738
pyramider46370
bambino40442
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-04-2012, 01:51 AM   #1
Guest041513
Account Disabled

User ID: 100474
My ECCIE Reviews
Question What to do about FAKE REVIEWS?

I just had a review posted in San Antonio today by (SanAnton**Guy2*12).
We have never met or even had contact with each other. This review is completly false,he just signed up right before posting the review and it is his only post. I want to know if this can be removed or if something can be done about it becouse the date never took place. I have another San Antonio provider who can vouch for me as well as my photographer who I met in San Antonio for a new photoshoot near the riverwalk and then for a late dinner. Please help me figure out what to do about this . Thanks
Guest041513 is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 04:36 AM   #2
Sonya Playmate
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hi Nicky.Vixen...I saw that too...I will vouch for you as you were by the "riverwalk" area with DDBD photographer..That's was uncalled for I'm pretty sure SA mods can help you with that "FAKE" review..It's probley was some upset guy or some hater...Some mean people in r world...Don't let get you down....

Hope to see you in san antonio again, take care hugs...Nicky

Okay, now how about that STRAP ON?

Sonya <3
Sonya Playmate is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 06:22 AM   #3
tst888
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Just went to the review again and saw that DDBD had already vouched for u. Sorry to see that type of false review on you. I read it back then when it was posted and thought the review was true and it did turn me off as far as putting u on the list.
Hope the MOD can deal with this quickly and remove the review.
Good thing that you post this thread that caught my attention especially when Sonya also vouched for u.
Damn! Should have been a photography instead.(@@)
tst888 is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 06:42 AM   #4
Guest041513
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you for your interest and I hope we can still meet. It was a very false review (we have never even spoke , much less met ) the mods are having it taken down even though it may take a day or two.

@ Sonya: Sorry I wasn't up for a double photoshoot Sat. but next time I would love the chance to really meet you & maybe do some doubles
Old 10-04-2012, 09:36 AM   #5
Guest061613
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Kudos to you Nikki for taking care of your business. I am so glad to see you pay attention to your reviews. Even if the provider gets a yes on a review and the session never took place. It is a huge security breach. Fake reviews allows LE and unwanted in our community. You just moved up on the list of women I would like to meet.
Guest061613 is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 03:12 PM   #6
FootLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Why would a guy who has never had contact with you post a negative fake review on you? Weird.

If he was just wanting it for 'credit', he would post a positive one, which draws less scrutiny. I would think, anyway.
FootLong is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 03:21 PM   #7
DDBD Photography
Valued Poster

Some people just like to play games and mess with the business of others which I think is the case of this person. He made the account only to log in and post a fake review and has not been back since. My best guess is he's someone that she would not see because he did not pass her screening process or someone who does not like her reputation in Houston but either way I can attest to the fact that the review was fake unless she was able to magically clone herself so she could shoot with me and see this person at the same time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootLong View Post
Why would a guy who has never had contact with you post a negative fake review on you? Weird.

If he was just wanting it for 'credit', he would post a positive one, which draws less scrutiny. I would think, anyway.
DDBD Photography is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 06:11 PM   #8
Guest041513
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootLong View Post

I can think of a number of reasons why someone would post a fake review.I look at all my reviews whether they are good or bad, so either way I would have noticed. Also im pretty sure he has PA now so yes he did get "credit". I would be more worried about who the person is and that they now can read everything behind the scenes. & like a stated before we never even spoke.
Old 10-04-2012, 06:25 PM   #9
fishingtwo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 65

I was wondering about the bs review and am glad it did not occur. Hope you continue to screen and do not take anything for granted..be safe.
fishingtwo is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 07:33 PM   #10
Sonya Playmate
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDBD Photography View Post
Some people just like to play games and mess with the business of others which I think is the case of this person. He made the account only to log in and post a fake review and has not been back since. My best guess is he's someone that she would not see because he did not pass her screening process or someone who does not like her reputation in Houston but either way I can attest to the fact that the review was fake unless she was able to magically clone herself so she could shoot with me and see this person at the same time.
True, (Screening) is always #1 ...If they don't "pass" I don't see them... Well said DDBD....
Sonya Playmate is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 12:33 AM   #11
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

The Staff is looking into it.
Mokoa is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 07:28 PM   #12
Txsunman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokoa View Post
The Staff is looking into it.
A numbe of people have TOLD you it is FAKE. So delete it already.
Txsunman is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 09:51 PM   #13
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

The Staff will do its due diligence to ascertain if the review is genuine. I am quite sure you would want the same courtesy extended to you if someone claimed one of your reviews was false instead of, as you say, just deleting it already.

And one more thing...

A news flash for you Txsunman...

The review was removed approximately two hours before your post above.

You really need to learn how to look before you leap.
Mokoa is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women