Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59988
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47592
pyramider46370
bambino40334
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-20-2011, 08:03 AM   #211
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Good morning all...
Old 02-20-2011, 08:18 AM   #212
Megan Love
Account Disabled

User ID: 9625
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow! I don't know what so say!

I don't read everything on this board and I'm glad of that! I would go nuts..

I know Valerie personally and I know for a fact that she is a good person with a good heart. And I love spending time with her... I don't feel like I regret meeting her, I've felt that way a-lot over the years when meeting someone in the business...

She is a genuine person who isn't afraid to be herself...... I feel the same way about London too......

So that's all I'm going to say about that......
Old 02-20-2011, 08:20 AM   #213
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan Love View Post
What a nice ass! Loving the avatar.
Old 02-20-2011, 08:21 AM   #214
Megan Love
Account Disabled

User ID: 9625
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
What a nice ass! Loving the avatar.
aaaaawwwwww thank you beautiful! That just reminded me to hit the gym today.... haha
Old 02-20-2011, 09:27 AM   #215
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

I know Valerie personally and I know for a fact that she is a good person with a good heart. And I love spending time with her... I don't feel like I regret meeting her, I've felt that way a-lot over the years when meeting someone in the business...

She is a genuine person who isn't afraid to be herself...... I feel the same way about London too......

Aww thank you love!...You know I love hanging out with you too
Old 02-20-2011, 10:10 AM   #216
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Encounters: 3
Question

Quote:
Okay thanks for warning us, but we feel you on this one and completely agree in a way.

Quote:
That is excellent advice and we could not agree more, it's when someone starts blogging about losing an SHMB discussion that "going nuts" becomes an understatement.

Quote:
There are so many ways to parse this, I've felt the same way about folks over the years, really liked them at first blush and then found out at some point I was completely mistaken. We hate that right? So many great people in 'this thing of ours', but it wouldn't be life without the occasional disappointments.

Normally we would quote Valerie's blog at this point and ask which parts of it you thought reflected her being a "good person" but that would be just plain mean. It's isn't fair to attack someone just for being friends with someone you dislike. You should ask Val about that sometime, I would but like everyone that disagrees with her we are on ignore. Which is kind of funny for someone so ate up about censorship.

I'm not a nice person and have never suggested other wise, not attractive of face or figure, terrible in bed and have a very small penis. I've only written two reviews on this board and while I kind of liked them, probably should have written more. We have written a few others over the years, but that isn't really important. Have been part of this community before it was a community, run a couple of SHMBs and despite my cruel nature tried to help some folks along the way. I'm also the primary target of Valerie's blog. Which is fine and no doubt well deserved, that she would use one of the ladies that was kind enough to spend time with me as target is worse than anything I've ever done and I've done some pretty horrible things in my time.

Quote:

Not sure exactly what that means, because in the context of this thread that may be the worst thing I've ever read that was posted about anyone. She 'isn't afraid to be herself' maybe just maybe she should be. Again read her blog. where she even drags her friends into the muck with her and ask what part of that is okay and what part is just Valerie being genuinely herself.

I wouldn't say that about London just because of her crush on Wakeup, those two kids are going to be so happy together.

We probably will have more to say, so there is little point in being disingenuous about it.
Old 02-20-2011, 10:22 AM   #217
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Good word of mouth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie View Post
OhLOL...What makes you think you won't get the same reaction from mine?
Not only do I already think I would, I'm hoping for it!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kendra kayy View Post

Gosh, you got me wanting to hear your voice!!
$2.99 a minute....Thanks Naomi, business is booming!!
Old 02-20-2011, 10:23 AM   #218
onehitwonder
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 27124

I don't even know what to say.......WayHARD.......will you marry me?
I don't feel like I regret meeting you either, Way. But you're right. It's not fair to attack someone just because they are friends with some one who thincks their smarter than everone else, but can't find their way out of a wet paper sack. Or who wail about the cruelty someone has shown them and damn near in the same breathe turn around and do something far worse, to someone who has earned her place here. You just drove up. These youngsters today thinck they know everything at the ripe old age of 25, a hard 25 at that. Have no idea how quickly things can go wrong. Like putting all there hopes and dreams in their physical appearance. That will be over before they know it. Especially at the rate they're going. Trust and believe. I'm twice their age and have done everything they already have and everything they will in the near future, twice. Experience is speaking here, might behouve you to pay attention...... Try having some respect for the women who were here before you and made these boards what they are. Just remember you will be them, soon enough..........
Old 02-20-2011, 10:41 AM   #219
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Can I be the flower girl?
Old 02-20-2011, 10:51 AM   #220
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews

You guys can drive off from the chapel in my Volkswagen!
Old 02-20-2011, 10:54 AM   #221
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight View Post
Not only do I already think I would, I'm hoping for it!!

$2.99 a minute....Thanks Naomi, business is booming!!
Just talked to London for a bit this morning..she likes it ....

2.99 a minute!!?? Bloody hell I don't even charge that much Ed!
Old 02-20-2011, 10:58 AM   #222
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Encounters: 3
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by onehitwonder View Post
I don't even know what to say.......WayHARD.......will you marry me?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reese McClain View Post
Can I be the flower girl?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannie View Post
You guys can drive off from the chapel in my Volkswagen!
Why couldn't it be a triple wedding at least for a weekend... you are each only slightly more kind than you are lovely.
Old 02-20-2011, 11:07 AM   #223
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Gosh I am loving the ignore option!

I can see that all my stalkers/haters are trying to follow me around the board, and I have no idea what they are writing, nor do I care....

I'm flattered that you guys take the time every single day/night to stalk me, but perhaps you guys/gals could find something better to do with your time??Because whatever it is you're trying to accomplish(as I said earlier I can't see what you write) obviously isn't working for ya..... at least contribute some positive energy to the boards...come on, can't be that difficult for ya can it?
Old 02-20-2011, 11:10 AM   #224
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little View Post
awwee thanks...i think the exercise ball in the backgound is a nice touch lol
couldnt figure how to crop the picture, I'll take some new ones soon..one day lol
LOL! I never noticed the exercise ball in the background!...guess I was too busy staring at your boobs!
Old 02-20-2011, 11:14 AM   #225
onehitwonder
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 27124

Yeah........you got us on ignore like I got you on my Christmas card list......I'm waiting on all that education you've been braggin' about to spill out....just sayin.....

post#218 was edited.I had a moment.....after the proposal.....

Hey y'all...is it my imagination or is Valtrecs english accent fading? Not one " bloody hell " or " brilliant " to be had in quite a while...... I hate to say I told ya.........
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women