Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70484
biomed161077
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453045
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47787
pyramider46370
bambino40450
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-14-2018, 01:16 PM   #46
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post

cock swaller day
'ol cock swaller
Duck holyday
Lawhore
Wyatt Warp
Dick Doc Marshmallow Cock
dic doc small cock
the Docster
DOC COCK
Pimp Daddy DicH
huckleberry, esq
Ringo HoneyBGood
Dic doc honeybitch
Dic Honeywell
Dick Doc
Dick Doc Marshmallow
Bare Back Docky
DOC COCK
Doc Shifty
Laughing Doc
Stalker Doc
Hickory Dickory Doc
Doc Sucker
Gay Perry
Don’tHavTaPay

How funny this wasn't obvious to me... I've had "TWO" providers contact me saying that the reason he uses the "Marshall" title and goes around the site sharing insight about guidelines is that he is "STILL" playing the same old game with these new providers. It was also brought to my attention Dic Doc also uses the WHITE KNIGHT situation to his advantage. He contacts ladies saying bad things were said about them by certain hobbyists. Then promises to deal with that hobbyists. He then follows up say he got the negative posts removed and the provider OWES him. WOW who would have ever thought of such bull shit.

Now there might be some (Doc Don'tHavToPay) that will say... " Hey SL looking at your reviews and your history you seem to seek out many of these girls yourself!

Answer: Yes I do. I also have well over 70 show cases with my pictures in them. Use to be over a 100. NEVER excepted a discount for helping a provider. Have a BAD reputation for giving away: cell phones, cloths, gift bags, t-shirts, cars, trips, shopping sprees, lavish lunch and dinners & gift certificates. I've been a bad boy LOL

So from now on.... when I see DOC COCK FOR FREE posting or ACTING like a MOD I will post the following:

DOC you are NOT a MOD. You lost that position in short notice because of your unethical behavior and lying about what you can or can't do. You are NOT a MARSHALL or anyone of any authority. PLEASE stop taking advantage of young ladies who are new and don't know any better.

Ladies & TS'S we do have a PM hot line. It's called:

DOCHOLYDAY BARE BACK & BULLSHIT HOT LINE

Report all posts or pms so we can stay on top of the Docster so he won't hurt other ladies. Many who are suffering in silence.
Thanks JY.
I do like it! Kudos to Dj8
He's all over the place.
I figure it'd be helpful for those wondering 'da fuq dis guy?' can be directed here.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 01:22 PM   #47
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by be-kind_rewind View Post
A certain mod asked me who my friend was, to try and see if it was the same gal he knew of that Dic Doc was pressuring for BB..it wasn't.
So the Mods are still getting reports about their failed ex-mod.
*tsk tsk*
Joins up to supposedly help the site and does quite the opposite and gets booted. And is still causing problems for them.
Sounds like the King Edward VIII of the site.
Old 01-14-2018, 04:43 PM   #48
strawberry skye
BANNED

User ID: 362971
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Francisca View Post
Hola SL , precious 😚
Any lady that needs a little advice is always welcome to contact me. 210-900-2654

-Dick Doc Marshmallow
My spicy little Spanish vixxxen ♡♡
I love you. Get your sexy ass back here soon so we can drink Sangria.
strawberry skye is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 06:51 PM   #49
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post

Doc Wannabe
cock swaller day
'ol cock swaller
Duck holyday
Lawhore
Wyatt Warp
Dick Doc Marshmallow Cock
dic doc small cock
the Docster
DOC COCK
Pimp Daddy DicH
huckleberry, esq
Ringo HoneyBGood
Dic doc honeybitch
Dic Honeywell
Dick Doc
Dick Doc Marshmallow
Bare Back Docky
DOC COCK
Doc Shifty
Laughing Doc
Stalker Doc
Hickory Dickory Doc
Doc Sucker
Gay Perry
Don’tHavTaPay

How funny this wasn't obvious to me... I've had "TWO" providers contact me saying that the reason he uses the "Marshall" title and goes around the site sharing insight about guidelines is that he is "STILL" playing the same old game with these new providers. It was also brought to my attention Dic Doc also uses the WHITE KNIGHT situation to his advantage. He contacts ladies saying bad things were said about them by certain hobbyists. Then promises to deal with that hobbyists. He then follows up say he got the negative posts removed and the provider OWES him. WOW who would have ever thought of such bull shit.

Now there might be some (Doc Don'tHavToPay) that will say... " Hey SL looking at your reviews and your history you seem to seek out many of these girls yourself!

Answer: Yes I do. I also have well over 70 show cases with my pictures in them. Use to be over a 100. NEVER excepted a discount for helping a provider. Have a BAD reputation for giving away: cell phones, cloths, gift bags, t-shirts, cars, trips, shopping sprees, lavish lunch and dinners & gift certificates. I've been a bad boy LOL

So from now on.... when I see DOC COCK FOR FREE posting or ACTING like a MOD I will post the following:

DOC you are NOT a MOD. You lost that position in short notice because of your unethical behavior and lying about what you can or can't do. You are NOT a MARSHALL or anyone of any authority. PLEASE stop taking advantage of young ladies who are new and don't know any better.

Ladies & TS'S we do have a PM hot line. It's called:

DOCHOLYDAY BARE BACK & BULLSHIT HOT LINE

Report all posts or pms so we can stay on top of the Docster so he won't hurt other ladies. Many who are suffering in silence.
Thank you for the update, Ms Strawberry

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women