Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70713
biomed162615
Yssup Rider60403
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48451
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41648
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36025
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-25-2017, 08:51 AM   #16
a10bomb
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post

DOC you are NOT a MOD. You lost that position in short notice because of your unethical behavior and lying about what you can or can't do. You are NOT a MARSHALL or anyone of any authority. PLEASE stop taking advantage of young ladies who are new and don't know any better.

Ladies & TS'S we do have a PM hot line. It's called:

DOCHOLYDAY BARE BACK & BULLSHIT HOT LINE
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

For someone who models himself after "DOC HOLIDAY" he sure does cut and run when he is called out on his bullshit very un-Doc Holiday like if you ask me
a10bomb is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 09:43 AM   #17
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Dic Honeywell
Dick Doc
Bare Back Docky
Doc Shifty
Laughing Doc
Stalker Doc
Hickory Dickory Doc
Doc Sucker
Gay Perry
Don’tHavTaPay

How funny this wasn't obvious to me... I've had "TWO" providers contact me saying that the reason he uses the "Marshall" title and goes around the site sharing insight about guidelines is that he is "STILL" playing the same old game with these new providers. It was also brought to my attention Dic Doc also uses the WHITE KNIGHT situation to his advantage. He contacts ladies saying bad things were said about them by certain hobbyists. Then promises to deal with that hobbyists. He then follows up say he got the negative posts removed and the provider OWES him. WOW who would have ever thought of such bull shit.

Now there might be some (Doc Don'tHavToPay) that will say... " Hey SL looking at your reviews and your history you seem to seek out many of these girls yourself!

Answer: Yes I do. I also have well over 70 show cases with my pictures in them. Use to be over a 100. NEVER excepted a discount for helping a provider. Have a BAD reputation for giving away: cell phones, cloths, gift bags, t-shirts, cars, trips, shopping sprees, lavish lunch and dinners & gift certificates. I've been a bad boy LOL

So from now on.... when I see DOC COCK FOR FREE posting or ACTING like a MOD I will post the following:

DOC you are NOT a MOD. You lost that position in short notice because of your unethical behavior and lying about what you can or can't do. You are NOT a MARSHALL or anyone of any authority. PLEASE stop taking advantage of young ladies who are new and don't know any better.

Report all posts or pms so we can stay on top of the Docster so he won't hurt other ladies. Many who are suffering in silence.
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 02:21 PM   #18
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:

How funny this wasn't obvious to me... I've had "TWO" providers contact me saying that the reason he uses the "Marshall" title and goes around the site sharing insight about guidelines is that he is "STILL" playing the same old game with these new providers. It was also brought to my attention Dic Doc also uses the WHITE KNIGHT situation to his advantage. He contacts ladies saying bad things were said about them by certain hobbyists. Then promises to deal with that hobbyists. He then follows up say he got the negative posts removed and the provider OWES him. WOW who would have ever thought of such bull shit.

Well Dang My Dingies! There my be a modicum of truth there. It is mentioned by other members on this site that he loves to WK WK a Provider I have listed in my signature line. Seeing how he likes to treat certain comments I make like the butt sniffing dog he is with you, I think he just might be trying to take up her offer on that comp'd session. He could have just spoke up in that thread there instead of scurrying in the shadows of this site trying to BB anything he can.

Quote:

Now there might be some (Doc Don'tHavToPay) that will say... " Hey SL looking at your reviews and your history you seem to seek out many of these girls yourself!

Answer: Yes I do. I also have well over 70 show cases with my pictures in them. Use to be over a 100. NEVER excepted a discount for helping a provider. Have a BAD reputation for giving away: cell phones, cloths, gift bags, t-shirts, cars, trips, shopping sprees, lavish lunch and dinners & gift certificates. I've been a bad boy LOL

That paragraph got me to thinking of all the things i've done that might parallel your actions in the Hobby realm.
I never post pictures i've taken.
I never haggle them on price. I accept what they list or don't waste both our times.
Never gave away cell phones but have paid the usage fees.
I have bought clothes.
No gift bags.
Yes on t-shirts.
Paid balance on car.
Definitely trips.
Limited (in my opinion) shopping sprees.
I wouldn't call them "lavish" lunches or dinners. Except one.
Does green card count as gift certificate?

Don't get me wrong, i'll never think of myself having the generosity of SL. Or Even think of myself as a little SL.
But you got me to think about what I have done outside of BCD and I am glad you have me thinking about such things.

Quote:

So from now on.... when I see DOC COCK FOR FREE posting or ACTING like a MOD I will post the following:

Report all posts or pms so we can stay on top of the Docster so he won't hurt other ladies. Many who are suffering in silence.
Thats a DAMN GOOD IDEA! Give him a taste of his own medicine. I'd be willing to bet that he can dish it out but can't take it in return.

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by a10bomb View Post
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

For someone who models himself after "DOC HOLIDAY" he sure does cut and run when he is called out on his bullshit very un-Doc Holiday like if you ask me
No shit! This loathsome quality in people is one I despise most readily. In and out of the Hobby. If I put something out there, personally or at my job, I back it up!

Gonna say, Don'tHavTaPay must be piss poor at his job. He already made reference what his occupation here on the boards are and I feel sorely for those that hire him. They more than likely get treated on par with the Ladies he preys on here. I will say his morals here are in line with his profession.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 02:44 PM   #19
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Dic Honeywell
Dick Doc
Bare Back Docky
Doc Shifty
Laughing Doc
Stalker Doc
Hickory Dickory Doc
Doc Sucker
Gay Perry
Don’tHavTaPay

Looks like you will be very busy in the Welcome Wagons across the icky.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 03:09 PM   #20
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
Well Dang My Dingies! There my be a modicum of truth there. It is mentioned by other members on this site that he loves to WK WK a Provider I have listed in my signature line. Seeing how he likes to treat certain comments I make like the butt sniffing dog he is with you, I think he just might be trying to take up her offer on that comp'd session. He could have just spoke up in that thread there instead of scurrying in the shadows of this site trying to BB anything he can.

That paragraph got me to thinking of all the things i've done that might parallel your actions in the Hobby realm.
I never post pictures i've taken.
I never haggle them on price. I accept what they list or don't waste both our times.
Never gave away cell phones but have paid the usage fees.
I have bought clothes.
No gift bags.
Yes on t-shirts.
Paid balance on car.
Definitely trips.
Limited (in my opinion) shopping sprees.
I wouldn't call them "lavish" lunches or dinners. Except one.
Does green card count as gift certificate?

Don't get me wrong, i'll never think of myself having the generosity of SL. Or Even think of myself as a little SL.
But you got me to think about what I have done outside of BCD and I am glad you have me thinking about such things.

Thats a DAMN GOOD IDEA! Give him a taste of his own medicine. I'd be willing to bet that he can dish it out but can't take it in return.

No shit! This loathsome quality in people is one I despise most readily. In and out of the Hobby. If I put something out there, personally or at my job, I back it up!

Gonna say, Don'tHavTaPay must be piss poor at his job. He already made reference what his occupation here on the boards are and I feel sorely for those that hire him. They more than likely get treated on par with the Ladies he preys on here. I will say his morals here are in line with his profession.
Precious_b you are obviously a gentleman with your kindness being noted by many!
Old 11-25-2017, 03:11 PM   #21
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Looks like you will be very busy in the Welcome Wagons across the icky.
He will be easy to spot lmfao
Old 11-26-2017, 04:51 PM   #22
Ms Francisca
Hot Blooded Spaniard

User ID: 50849
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hola SL , precious 😚
Any lady that needs a little advice is always welcome to contact me. 210-900-2654

-Dick Doc Marshmallow
Ms Francisca is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2017, 07:06 PM   #23
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Dic Honeywell
Dick Doc
Dick Doc Marshmallow
Bare Back Docky
Doc Shifty
Laughing Doc
Stalker Doc
Hickory Dickory Doc
Doc Sucker
Gay Perry
Don’tHavTaPay

List Update.
Old 11-26-2017, 07:12 PM   #24
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Francisca View Post
Hola SL , precious 😚
Any lady that needs a little advice is always welcome to contact me. 210-900-2654

-Dick Doc Marshmallow
Hola Back, Girl!

Ms Fran, to be totally fair to the tainted reputation of our dear old Gay Perry, I need you to answer a question for me.

You have had the benefit of meeting the subject of this thread and myself. And let me thank you for cooking dinner for me and your guest that night. In another thread I called Don'tHavTaPay a "Fat Bastard." I did this without benefit of ever having (knowingly) seen him face to face. Could you tell which one of us exceed the BMI (Body Mass Index) more, Gay Perry or myself.

If you say he is trimmer than myself, I will wholeheartedly apologize to the old short change artist for my transgressiion (sp) against his Marshmallowness
Old 11-27-2017, 06:05 AM   #25
Ms Francisca
Hot Blooded Spaniard

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Precious.....dinner was my pleasure ��
-You are a very nice looking man, and most important, you are a gentleman.
Actually, I would use the word "sexy" to describe you.

Dick Doc marshmallow..... Miss Piggy with a cowboy hat......

Besos,
Francisca
Old 11-27-2017, 05:34 PM   #26
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Francisca View Post
Precious.....dinner was my pleasure ��
-You are a very nice looking man, and most important, you are a gentleman.
Actually, I would use the word "sexy" to describe you.

Dick Doc marshmallow..... Miss Piggy with a cowboy hat......

Besos,
Francisca
I must say, you have me at a *blush* this moment

Though I could stand to lose 10 lbs, I thank you for the comments.

As to your description of his Marshmallowness (you know, that is as close as he comes to "Marshal", *Marsh*mallow LOL!) my good faith effort to appease him in losing face is not warranted.

If anything at all, it brings this to mind:

Old 11-27-2017, 07:05 PM   #27
Ms Francisca
Hot Blooded Spaniard

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Less hair and black hat...
Old 11-27-2017, 08:22 PM   #28
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

I would post a Roy Moore picture but the infamous one is a white hat.
Old 12-18-2017, 01:05 AM   #29
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

Dic doc honeybitch
Dic Honeywell
Dick Doc
Dick Doc Marshmallow
Bare Back Docky
Doc Shifty
Laughing Doc
Stalker Doc
Hickory Dickory Doc
Doc Sucker
Gay Perry
Don’tHavTaPay

List Update.
Old 12-18-2017, 07:57 PM   #30
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

Ringo
Honeybee

Dic Honeywell
Dic doc honeybitch
Dic Honeywell
Dick Doc
Dick Doc Marshmallow
Bare Back Docky
Doc Shifty
Laughing Doc
Stalker Doc
Hickory Dickory Doc
Doc Sucker
Gay Perry
Don’tHavTaPay

List Update.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women