Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70713
biomed162649
Yssup Rider60405
gman4453227
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48453
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41651
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36042
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 05-15-2015, 10:04 PM   #31
Imbecil
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

I made the mistake of trying to match wits with dorian once man never again i hate that asshole :'(
Old 05-15-2015, 11:19 PM   #32
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Encounters: 24

So... let me get this straight... guy gets the okay and is told to call the hour before you're supposed to meet? Sounds like an appointment was made to me.

Answer me this then.... if he doesn't call the hr before, do you bitch about him and say he no showed you?

It was a chicken shit excuse when you used it the last 20 times.... it's a chicken shit excuse now. Justify it however you want but you wasted his time
Old 05-15-2015, 11:29 PM   #33
NOBODY60
Account Disabled

User ID: 277018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude View Post
So... let me get this straight... guy gets the okay and is told to call the hour before you're supposed to meet? Sounds like an appointment was made to me.

Answer me this then.... if he doesn't call the hr before, do you bitch about him and say he no showed you?

It was a chicken shit excuse when you used it the last 20 times.... it's a chicken shit excuse now. Justify it however you want but you wasted his time
Waiting for her personal punk tony gambino to throw down on you.

dorthy, you mentioned several times that you wouldn't see him for an appointment, what makes you think that after this he still wants to see you?
Old 05-15-2015, 11:33 PM   #34
Guest040816
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

^+11111
Old 05-15-2015, 11:39 PM   #35
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBODY60 View Post
Waiting for her personal punk tony gambino to throw down on you.

dorthy, you mentioned several times that you wouldn't see him for an appointment, what makes you think that after this he still wants to see you?
why would I do that? I believe we have been over your posts....what was the percentage?? I think ..I'll double check but over half of your posts are criticizing Dorthy
in your short tenure here it seems Dorthy is your stalker target
justanotherdude made an observation, that was looking out for a hobbyist, you on the other hand have been a Dorthy hater from day one........
if you can't see the difference between looking out for /playing devils advocate for a member and your blind criticism for Dorthy......you need to step back ..
and the term punk is offending ...I understand that older/elderly folks don't realize this, but I'm thinking a decent man would apologize......
Old 05-15-2015, 11:48 PM   #36
NOBODY60
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Gambino View Post
why would I do that? I believe we have been over your posts....what was the percentage?? I think ..I'll double check but over half of your posts are criticizing Dorthy
in your short tenure here it seems Dorthy is your stalker target
justanotherdude made an observation, that was looking out for a hobbyist, you on the other hand have been a Dorthy hater from day one........
if you can't see the difference between looking out for /playing devils advocate for a member and your blind criticism for Dorthy......you need to step back ..
and the term punk is offending ...I understand that older/elderly folks don't realize this, but I'm thinking a decent man would apologize......
It's a shame that you're so blind to her you can't see the forest for the trees. She has the absolute worst attitude of any provider on the Houston forums.

Jusanotherdude put it out there, his opinion and no doubt the opinion of others. As far as I'm concerned he's 'spot on'. Here it is again.

Quote:

Now, since you're her punk boy, why don't you throw down on Jusanotherdude? Oh that's right, he's a mod and you wouldn't attempt to upset a mod would you? Didn't think so.
Old 05-15-2015, 11:49 PM   #37
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
^+11111
+11111 that's what it cost me to buy the retreads for my truck.....gotta love retreads
it's freeking cold in here isn't it?
Old 05-15-2015, 11:58 PM   #38
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
It's a shame that you're so blind to her you can't see the forest for the trees. She has the absolute worst attitude of any provider on the Houston forums.

Jusanotherdude put it out there, his opinion and no doubt the opinion of others. As far as I'm concerned he's 'spot on'. Here it is again.

Now, since you're her punk boy, why don't you throw down on Jusanotherdude? Oh that's right, he's a mod and you wouldn't attempt to upset a mod would you? Didn't think so.
couldn't care less about his mod status...right is right, anybody that wants to read your boring whiny left-out posts can see your stalker status, and your bitterness towards her
I don't have any dog in this fight...I live in dfw...and if I thought justanotherdude was out of line ...I have no problem saying so, but you continue to stalk Dorthy and call me names you ass wouldn't dream of saying in public......life is too short to spend the kind of time you have harassing Dorthy...find another whore that resembles her and have at it...your frustration is scary, and sad
Old 05-15-2015, 11:58 PM   #39
Guest040816
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

^+11111 was suppose to be under the comment written by Justanotherdude,,, slow internet caused the mishap.
Old 05-16-2015, 12:01 AM   #40
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

ok , I was hoping you weren't a retread...
Old 05-16-2015, 12:08 AM   #41
NOBODY60
Account Disabled

Quote:
couldn't care less about his mod status...right is right, anybody that wants to read your boring whiny left-out posts can see your stalker status, and your bitterness towards her
I don't have any dog in this fight...I live in dfw...and if I thought justanotherdude was out of line ...I have no problem saying so, but you continue to stalk Dorthy and call me names you ass wouldn't dream of saying in public......life is too short to spend the kind of time you have harassing Dorthy...find another whore that resembles her and have at it...your frustration is scary, and sad
You just don't get it do you? Why do you think she has her board persona? Stalker and bitter, left out, what a joke.

dorthy enjoys this shit. She enjoys the attention. You know the old adage, "any publicity is good publicity."

Now mr. white knight, hop on your horse and head back to Dallas. Lessons on Hobby 101 over for the night.
Old 05-16-2015, 12:20 AM   #42
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
You just don't get it do you? Why do you think she has her board persona? Stalker and bitter, left out, what a joke.

dorthy enjoys this shit. She enjoys the attention. You know the old adage, "any publicity is good publicity."

Now mr. white knight, hop on your horse and head back to Dallas. Lessons on Hobby 101 over for the night.
wow!! you really are butthurt, sorry about that....what normal man cares what a whore enjoys?...lol the one that thincks his feelings matter.
one time in my life I kinda felt like that....really.... seventh grade dance....the girl I wanted to dance with ,went off with this other dude...that was in a band....no
I can't even make up shit...that would make you feel less rejected....you can use all the big letters and whiny shit you want....sucks to be you....but I've never even met Dorthy
although she'd prolly tear me up.....if I ever made to H town

I had to add this part......you should find a whore that likes needy old men,that want life to conform to their desires and spend your cash there instead of stalking whores that don't want your money
hobbying 101 is done
Old 05-16-2015, 12:55 AM   #43
AlexisMoore
Latina MILF

User ID: 207567
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I LOVE DOROTHY AND THIS BOARD!! CARRY ON...
Old 05-16-2015, 01:04 AM   #44
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

your kinda sexy alexis......IJS
Old 05-16-2015, 01:53 AM   #45
NOBODY60
Account Disabled

Quote:
hobbying 101 is done
It's ironic that 10 minutes after mentioning that you would hop on your white horse and come to her rescue, here you are, just as expected. What do you do, search her name and see if anybody dares posting something negative about her? I only posted to jusanotherdudes post to see if you would come to her rescue, and here you are. I'm guessing it would've been sooner, however you probably had to leave your mothers basement to take a quick piss, then go back downstairs.

I still like this post.

Quote:

Then again my judgment isn't clouded by getting (for example) $80 blowjob car dates.

I played you, your reacted, and now I'm bored with you. Till next time..................

Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women