Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70481
biomed161061
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453041
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47779
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-06-2014, 01:33 PM   #46
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson View Post
You've actually had your moments of clarity over the years. But for the most part, you're like the crazy uncle harassing passers-by from the porch. It's best I don't pay any attention to you... LOL

Ah TJ you're just saying that because its true.
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 01:36 PM   #47
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by knotty man View Post
Naw, just my imitation of the crazy uncle sitting on the porch. Lol
Old 03-06-2014, 02:28 PM   #48
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by shayla84 View Post
You know at first I was upset about what whispers was saying but then I thought about it and no I am not gonna be upset, some of what he says is true, its taken me way to long to get back, I have never dealt with this stuff before and almost felt like a deer in the road, but I can not justify. What is said is not bothering me, I am numb to what anyone has to say when its ignorant, or just trying to be mean, all I am focused on is what I got to get done so have at it.
I explained a process. It is factual with minor deviations from state to state.. I am sorry if you perceive it to be mean. That is not my intention.

It is reported that a quarter of a million children from nearly 175,000 sets of parents enter the system every year in the United States. About 20,000 "age out" of the system every year.Most return home to their families. The rest are adopted.

You are not the first to be in this position and numb is what every parent is in the beginning when the reality of them being in the system sets in. Numb is usually slapped out of them at that first hearing when they see a list of tasks put in place to proving their kids should be back with them.

There is no shortage of resources available to you Shayla including representation but all of it is in Iowa where your kids are including groups of parents that have been right where you are that will support you.

There is nothing here in Texas that will help you there. You need to set aside the numbness and act. Or you and your kids will become a statistic.

Ignorance is the lack of knowledge. I am sure there are many ladies that could have informed you of the process. Truthfully, if they are IN the process and do not have THEIR kids they are not a great resource. What do you know today that you did not know yesterday that can help you? Ask yourself that every day and learn something new.

Get your ass to Iowa and in front of the Case Manager's Desk and find out where it all sits at the moment. Then in front of the Children's Lawyer and their Guardian ad Litem.

They could have one of each or each could have their own.

Find out if ANY of these people are willing to give you time to try to get things together.

Then get yourself in front of your lawyer to see what he/she says needs to be done. Along the way track down some parents in the city that have been where you are.

Don't be surprised if even your own lawyer tries to tell you it's all for the best and is not supportive. Those that do this day in and day out get opinionated. If that is the case go find one that believes in you.

That clock that is ticking is not going to change without you there.
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 02:35 PM   #49
Listener
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
I explained a process. It is factual with minor deviations from state to state.. I am sorry if you perceive it to be mean. That is not my intention.

It is reported that a quarter of a million children from nearly 175,000 sets of parents enter the system every year in the United States. About 20,000 "age out" of the system every year.Most return home to their families. The rest are adopted.

You are not the first to be in this position and numb is what every parent is in the beginning when the reality of them being in the system sets in. Numb is usually slapped out of them at that first hearing when they see a list of tasks put in place to proving their kids should be back with them.

There is no shortage of resources available to you Shayla including representation but all of it is in Iowa where your kids are including groups of parents that have been right where you are that will support you.

There is nothing here in Texas that will help you there. You need to set aside the numbness and act. Or you and your kids will become a statistic.

Ignorance is the lack of knowledge. I am sure there are many ladies that could have informed you of the process. Truthfully, if they are IN the process and do not have THEIR kids they are not a great resource. What do you know today that you did not know yesterday that can help you? Ask yourself that every day and learn something new.

Get your ass to Iowa and in front of the Case Manager's Desk and find out where it all sits at the moment. Then in front of the Children's Lawyer and their Guardian ad Litem.

They could have one of each or each could have their own.

Find out if ANY of these people are willing to give you time to try to get things together.

Then get yourself in front of your lawyer to see what he/she says needs to be done. Along the way track down some parents in the city that have been where you are.

Don't be surprised if even your own lawyer tries to tell you it's all for the best and is not supportive. Those that do this day in and day out get opinionated. If that is the case go find one that believes in you.

That clock that is ticking is not going to change without you there.
Good solid extremely helpful advice based upon experience in the system.

Can't ask for more than that.

To be honest Shalay that same advice would have cost you $300 with a local attorney.
Listener is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 05:06 PM   #50
shayla84
Account Disabled

User ID: 159448
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you and you are very right and that's why I am leaving in like a week or so
shayla84 is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 06:00 PM   #51
Toyz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

"Uncle Looking, what is that bulge in your pants"?

"Come sit on uncle Lookings lap and I'll explain it"....
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 08:14 PM   #52
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyz View Post
"Uncle Looking, what is that bulge in your pants"?

"Come sit on uncle Lookings lap and I'll explain it"....
Old 03-06-2014, 10:06 PM   #53
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

"Hey hotpants! Wanna earn a Slamdango T-Shirt?"
Tiffani Jameson is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 05:55 AM   #54
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson View Post
"Hey hotpants! Wanna earn a Slamdango® T-Shirt?"

I never said "Hot Pants". I said "Sugar Britches".
Old 03-07-2014, 01:40 PM   #55
Pville40
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3
Default On the mark

Whispers, I have never had any interest in meeting a fellow enthusiast until know. Great thought and wisdom as well as experience have gone into your post. I could not agree more. Shayla, I am one of the most charitable people you could ever meet. I give my time every week as well as my money to deserving individuals or charities. I have the simplest of rules. I only help those who are helping themselves. As whispers said get to Iowa, I will help sort thru the rest and assist with the logistics of your packing and help with some cost. Kids our the only legacy of value when it's all said and done. What has happened can be repaired, but all the other bs needs to go. One objective with only there needs in your thoughts.

Whispers would enjoy buying you a drink sometime.
Pville40 is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 11:54 PM   #56
Listener
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pville40 View Post
Whispers, I have never had any interest in meeting a fellow enthusiast until know. Great thought and wisdom as well as experience have gone into your post. I could not agree more. Shayla, I am one of the most charitable people you could ever meet. I give my time every week as well as my money to deserving individuals or charities. I have the simplest of rules. I only help those who are helping themselves. As whispers said get to Iowa, I will help sort thru the rest and assist with the logistics of your packing and help with some cost. Kids our the only legacy of value when it's all said and done. What has happened can be repaired, but all the other bs needs to go. One objective with only there needs in your thoughts.

Whispers would enjoy buying you a drink sometime.
I do believe Whispers may be rebuilding his future posse.
Listener is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women