Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70481
biomed161061
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453041
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47775
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-02-2014, 04:23 PM   #16
Dice man1983
Valued Poster

My moms a retired social worker and from my understanding they stopped splitting up family's long ago. I suggest talking to a your social worker.
Dice man1983 is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 01:17 PM   #17
shayla84
Account Disabled

User ID: 159448
My ECCIE Reviews

That's not iowa, sweets and no they haven't stop splitting up familys, all three of my kids that are 11, 8, 6 are in 3 different homes and two different schools. They get sibling visits 1 time a week and I get about a 10 min call to talk to all three. My last phone call my daughter begged me to come get them, so its very hard. And the social worker never returns any of my calls until I get a hold of her supervisor and then I get a call from her and her attitude.
shayla84 is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 04:03 PM   #18
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secret_Amore View Post
see this is why you need to come too church woman! we are here for you! how many times do I have to say it! >:O

How would church help her?
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 04:33 PM   #19
g1102
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
How would church help her?
She said H.C. This is Sunday brunch with fellow Ladies. (It was actually mentioned on another thread and I listened)
g1102 is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 04:49 PM   #20
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria Columbari View Post
...... I know how awful DHS/CPS can be and I am sorry they are involved.
I've worked for the state running Group Homes and been a foster parent
I know they can be pretty awful. They also can be incredibly helpful and manage to save a lot of kids from hurtful situations MOST of the time.

However, none of us know why they were taken away or what the conditions were that existed.

Mom is turning tricks in Austin and the kids are being taken care of by Foster Families in Iowa? I would not be quick to bash the system for doing what she is not.

What does it take? One session to pay for a ticket to be up there months ago.... able to visit regularly and working on the problem locally rather than being 100s of miles away talking about the need to deal with the problem for months and obviously being no closer to resolution? Actually it seems... much further away than originally described.

There is a LOT that has to go wrong to get to the point of termination of parental rights. Lots. LOTS of opportunity and help for the parents in the form of classes and training and opportunities to prove they deserve to care for their kids.

I highly doubt getting there now is going to resolve anything. with stability If you are this close to termination you needed to BE there, BE stable, HAVE a home ready and HAVE a job displayed over time....

21 days out with none of that in place is not going to have a different result without a high priced attorney in play.

Good Luck. You should get your belongings into storage and your ass on the next bus up there. At least if you are there you have a chance.

What are you doing here that you cannot do there?
Old 03-04-2014, 04:51 PM   #21
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by g1102 View Post
She said H.C. This is Sunday brunch with fellow Ladies. (It was actually mentioned on another thread and I listened)
read the quote from this thread man. "see this is why you need to come too church woman!"
Old 03-04-2014, 04:54 PM   #22
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dice man1983 View Post
My moms a retired social worker and from my understanding they stopped splitting up family's long ago. I suggest talking to a your social worker.
It is not intentional but where do you put them if there is no place to take them?

Many families are licensed for specific ages or issues in kids....

some families only take boys.... some only take girls....

Every Foster Family is different.... It is unfortunate but families are split up all the time
Old 03-04-2014, 05:12 PM   #23
g1102
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
read the quote from this thread man. "see this is why you need to come too church woman!"
H.C. Is short hand for Hooker Church. Please listen.
g1102 is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 05:26 PM   #24
shayla84
Account Disabled

User ID: 159448
My ECCIE Reviews

Actually I was the one who called and got them out of that house, but when I did that another person also called because of situations, what happened is they had me believing they could bring my kids here, and do a home study, just recently was I told that iowa decided not to transfer my kids here and that I had to come back there. Your right there is more to the story, I was nieve and trusted the wrong friend/family to be able to care for my kids. And just to let everyone know I am not asking for freebies, a helpful hand is always nice but I am perfectly able to work for my money. And you whispers have no right what so ever to say shit about what I do, when the same could be said about someone who fosters that pay (hookers) to sleep with them, so pls watch your words, I am not better or no worse then you, and what you say is hurtful
shayla84 is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 05:50 PM   #25
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by g1102 View Post
H.C. Is short hand for Hooker Church. Please listen.
the only one using the term hooker Church in this thread seems to be you. but even if that is what she's referring to my question still stands what the f*** good will that do her? she needs to get her ass to Iowa and fix her problems where they are or she's going to lose her kids.
Old 03-04-2014, 06:25 PM   #26
fun2come
You'll Love My Nuts!

Encounters: 118

AHEM:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Secret_Amore View Post
that's what I'm saying. if she came to HC we could talk about how to help brainstorm.
but semantics here in Eccie won't solve the KIDS situation.

Shayla, listen even when it is whispered to you....
fun2come is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 06:40 PM   #27
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by shayla84 View Post
Actually I was the one who called and got them out of that house,

You called the state to go get your kids vs going to get them yourself?

but when I did that another person also called because of situations,

very typical...

what happened is they had me believing they could bring my kids here, and do a home study, just recently was I told that iowa decided not to transfer my kids here and that I had to come back there.

Anything is possible but only if the State of Texas wants to accept the transfer Texas has a lot of problems of it's own. Long before that would have happened you would have a had a local caseworker here looking at things....

Your right there is more to the story, I was nieve and trusted the wrong friend/family to be able to care for my kids.

You put this out here,,,, Why weren't YOU caring for your kids?

And just to let everyone know I am not asking for freebies, a helpful hand is always nice but I am perfectly able to work for my money. You've been working for money for quite a while and talked about leaving before as well as about how well you were doing.... Where did the money go?

And you whispers have no right what so ever to say shit about what I do,

Where did I say anything about what you do? I referred to you as turning tricks which is exactly what you do but I offered no personal opinion or did not attempt to judge you for it based on your profession. All judgement lay in the observation that you are here and they are there being split up. Your family ripped to pieces... Seems that you are needed there.

when the same could be said about someone who fosters that pay (hookers) to sleep with them,

It has been a lot of years since I was a Foster Parent. And is that what this is about? Guys pay hookers to sleep with them? Are you breaking from the charted course of time and companionship for the money?

LOL!

Ya know. You would be surprised at who they let be Foster Parents. When I first went into it in 2002 I never remotely thought they would accept me. I had a DWI and had owned nightclubs.... Not the greatest moral fiber..... After being checked by the authorities I came to find out that so long as kids were not involved in someone's misdoings they will let them be foster parents.... Rob a bank... Be a foster parent... Rob a bank with kids present... ooops... can't be one... I am sure some states are different..... But admitting to paying a hooker would not disqualify someone without more reasons in many states...

so pls watch your words, I am not better or no worse then you, and what you say is hurtful
...if you don't want it discussed do not put it out here in CoED....

If it's here and I feel I have something to say or can add to a subject I'll post.....This subject matter I have a tremendous about of experience with including a few custody battles here in Texas where I supported ladies within this particular lifestyle retain or regain their parental rights.

Old 03-04-2014, 06:42 PM   #28
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by fun2come View Post
AHEM:

but semantics here in Eccie won't solve the KIDS situation.

Shayla, listen even when it is whispered to you....
church.... HC... Hooker Church......

Same question.... What the fuck good would it do her?
Old 03-04-2014, 09:16 PM   #29
Listener
Account Disabled

My heart goes out to you Shayla as I know you love your kids regardless of why you're not with them doing whatever you're doing here.

If it brings you any comfort whatsoever know that not all foster situations are bad. I was raised in the same foster home from the age of 4 and they turned out to be the best thing that could have ever happened to me.

My foster parents didn't have much but I was encouraged to take my studies seriously while being provided the opportunities to pursue my talents and passions early on in life.

As a result my academic grades earned me full scholarship to one of the best colleges in the country studying what I had always loved.

I can't reveal much more without compromising myself but I turned out able to live a full and rich life making a living doing what I love most and now I spend much time paying it forward.

I met my biological father for the first time at age 32. He was a great guy with a great sense of humor but clearly a ladies man and a playa even into his 70's when we finally met.

If I had been raised by him I'm quite sure rather than being a well educated individual making a living doing what I love most in life I would have most likely turned out a very street savvy playa getting through life by getting over.

I know there are horror stories regarding foster families but the same applies to blood families. All I can say is I thank God for foster care.

It is also great to hear that your kids are able to come together once a week. This means they will not lose one another. I have a half sister out there who I've never met and will never meet.

Obviously there is more to your story than meets the eye but that is neither here nor there. It is not for me or anyone else to pass judgement. I know your heart hurts over this.

I just wanted you to know that foster care doesn't mean you will lose the love of your children especially as they grow older and come to understand that life is never black and white.

Listener is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 12:38 PM   #30
John_Dough
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Well, if you would reply to your PMs
John_Dough is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women