Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160589
Yssup Rider59941
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47559
pyramider46370
bambino40328
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Old 02-14-2014, 10:58 PM   #1
The_Succubus
Account Disabled

User ID: 224959
Question Does It Upset You?

Does it upset you if a woman gets really into it and fucks the crud out of you making you cum early?

Sometimes I get really excited and start riding a guy and I can't stop. Or he's doing me doggy style and wants me to slow down so he won't nut but by then I'm too excited and keep fucking him. I feel bad and always offer another go.

I had a guy come in and within the first second I was on him kissing him and pushing him onto the couch so I could straddle him. Gosh I really enjoyed that though!

I'm honestly curious on whether it upsets you or not?
The_Succubus is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 11:11 PM   #2
rex-man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Yes the Forrest Gump Effect sucks. Most of us guys want our time with you ladies to remind us of when we could fuck for hours and sing the national anthem, marine corps hymn and 99 botles of beer on the wall, in our head of course, and have you cum atleast twice; before we were able to cum and then ready to do it all over again in twelve mins. This is why a second pop is so damn important. Cant wait to explore your garden even with antique tools.
rex-man is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 11:28 PM   #3
CrimsonValkyrie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Yeah. Upsets me a lot. And it hard for me to go a second
Time. Rex is right on the money. I get to "oh say can you see..." Done. Sucks. I need to figure out some time to get back to The Succubus.
CrimsonValkyrie is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 11:34 PM   #4
The_Succubus
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by rex-man View Post
Yes the Forrest Gump Effect sucks. Most of us guys want our time with you ladies to remind us of when we could fuck for hours and sing the national anthem, marine corps hymn and 99 botles of beer on the wall, in our head of course, and have you cum atleast twice; before we were able to cum and then ready to do it all over again in twelve mins. This is why a second pop is so damn important. Cant wait to explore your garden even with antique tools.
3rd pops are good too

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonValkyrie View Post
Yeah. Upsets me a lot. And it hard for me to go a second
Time. Rex is right on the money. I get to "oh say can you see..." Done. Sucks. I need to figure out some time to get back to The Succubus.
LOL even if I pounce you again? Imagine how much I could do to encourage round two for you.
Old 02-14-2014, 11:42 PM   #5
CrimsonValkyrie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Succubus View Post
3rd pops are good too

LOL even if I pounce you again? Imagine how much I could do to encourage round two for you.
Ok now you are getting me excited Succubus.
CrimsonValkyrie is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 03:16 AM   #6
darter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Succubus View Post
Does it upset you if a woman gets really into it and fucks the crud out of you making you cum early?

Sometimes I get really excited and start riding a guy and I can't stop. Or he's doing me doggy style and wants me to slow down so he won't nut but by then I'm too excited and keep fucking him. I feel bad and always offer another go.

I had a guy come in and within the first second I was on him kissing him and pushing him onto the couch so I could straddle him. Gosh I really enjoyed that though!

I'm honestly curious on whether it upsets you or not?
Nope wouldn't upset me at all! That actually sounds like a great time

Especially since you were willing to go for a second and maybe third pop.
darter is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 06:49 AM   #7
Erich711
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16
Smile Multi-Pop

This has a similarity to the "DATY" threads... each male is different in this aspect as are women in the DATY domain.

Frankly, I enjoy a good vigorous DFK, DATY, BBBJ start that leads to a first pop... preferably CIM or COB depending on the provider's preference or enthusiasm.

That followed by pillow talk, champagne and right back into round 2... I find that I can last longer during multiple positions and focus on the provider since I truly enjoy watching, feeling and hearing her climax.

My two coins worth...
Erich711 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 07:25 AM   #8
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 65

I tend toward a session with lots of foreplay - DATY LFK DFK FIV BBBJ with her getting multiple Os - the anticipation tends to make me last longer when we do CVS and I'm able to hold out long enough that we both explode in one glorious climax!
Guest032716 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 08:26 AM   #9
Doglegg
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

If I don't pop in the first hour, do I get an immediate follow on hour for free?

If I don't pop in the second hour will you claim defeat and offer a home cooked meal?

You might want to check with SonyaPlaymate, LikkiNikki, ATXDream, TX_Peach, YazminPlays4Fun, ThatGirlBailey, FunwithAjax, SemiPro and a couple of others before taking that challenge.

Now you do make a tempting offer because your description is what I seek in each session, however, knowing that goal is unattainable, I resort to extended DATY, dirty talk, and pillow talk and eventually attempting to 'taking matters into my own hands', and even that is no guarantee.

I would like to see your response.

Patiently waiting,

Dogg
Doglegg is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 08:42 AM   #10
The_Succubus
Account Disabled

You pose a good question. Although you're not paying for the pop but paying for the hour. Should you get your hour's worth of fun and playtime..yes. Whether a provider goes over should be up to her. Some men feel that if they pop within the first 15 minutes they will lose out on their hour appointment. At least if I was a man I'd be upset by that. I can't guarantee a pop but I can guarantee an hour of fun. I encourage multiple pops if it can be achieved within the time paid for. Although I will admit. I have some favorite clients whom stay over the time limit because we are having so much fun. It really depends on the chemistry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doglegg View Post
If I don't pop in the first hour, do I get an immediate follow on hour for free?

If I don't pop in the second hour will you claim defeat and offer a home cooked meal?

You might want to check with SonyaPlaymate, LikkiNikki, ATXDream, TX_Peach, YazminPlays4Fun, ThatGirlBailey, FunwithAjax, SemiPro and a couple of others before taking that challenge.

Now you do make a tempting offer because your description is what I seek in each session, however, knowing that goal is unattainable, I resort to extended DATY, dirty talk, and pillow talk and eventually attempting to 'taking matters into my own hands', and even that is no guarantee.

I would like to see your response.

Patiently waiting,

Dogg
Old 02-15-2014, 08:59 AM   #11
Doglegg
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

The home cooked meal always seems to be the deal breaker.

Happens every time.
Doglegg is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 09:19 AM   #12
pickupkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 77

Well Sweete...first you must know..that most older men have a problem with cuming to soon... so with you pushing hard..makes that even harder...We don't like wam bam .thank you mame...we like the session to last to last
pickupkid is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 11:35 PM   #13
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

To the victor go the spoils.

Get my rocks off early and I'll sing songs to you. Feed you bon bons. Etc. etc.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 12:10 AM   #14
nushi
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Yes, I get all hot and bothered every time I read this

But aren't you worried about the post-ejaculative-soft-penis-pre-self-orgasm?
nushi is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 07:52 AM   #15
The_Succubus
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by nushi View Post
Yes, I get all hot and bothered every time I read this

But aren't you worried about the post-ejaculative-soft-penis-pre-self-orgasm?
LOL well to be honest...I've never had a problem with a guy only getting semi hard with me. Although it's sometimes me that will take a while to orgasm but I don't mind at all. Makes the anticipation for the next visit well worth it.

See for me...when a guy urges me to cum it's a buzzkill. I prefer being told that I'm naughty and how turned on the guy is getting. THAT is what will make me cum. And when a guy cums when we are playing...it turns me on 10x more.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women