Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70422
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47568
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 01-16-2014, 12:10 PM   #1
Guest011223
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10
Question Wraps, covers, bags...the ubiquitous condom

I passed an awesome hour with my favorite UTR yesterday and couldn't have had a better time. Well, except for the rubber. She provided the wrap & it seemed that this particular make & model REALLY cut down on sensation. Let me stress right here & now that I am painfully average in length with a slight advantage in girth. In the end everything "came out all right" but it got me to thinking. What is the protocol on this indispensable tool of the trade?

On the one hand, based on yesterday's experience I would prefer to bring my own, once I identify a brand that provides the critical protection with a minimal loss of sensation. But I can see how the ladies would want to be sure the wrap that is used hasn't met with any untoward "accidents" e.g. been sitting in the car glove box for two years, malicious hobbyist pokes pinhole in tip, etc. It totally makes sense to me that the ladies would want to control that aspect of the transaction.

So two points to ponder - ladies, do you have any feelings about who provides the johnnyhat? Gents - any preferred brand?

TIA for any thoughts folks!

AO420
Guest011223 is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 12:42 PM   #2
Lexxxy
☆Fictional Character☆

User ID: 29515
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I like to bring durex tropical(best for ph level), magnum, beyond 7( not all hung guys are thick so magnums don't fit them properly), skyne, and female condoms (ymmv).
I have let gents bring their own if I've seen them before, i check the date and inspect them first of course. I won't use the teal packaged trojans with spermicide omfg they make me smell and itch it messes my ph up so badly and I'm allergic to the spermicide.
Lexxxy is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 03:29 PM   #3
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Encounters: 22

I don't really care but I will say my last hobby experience was fraught with latex peril. I had two in my pocket when I got there, I used one, but by the time I got home I couldn't find the other. I have an SO and we don't use them. I was searching and searching and still don't know where it is. The lady I saw that day said she didn't find it either.

So in general I prefer the provider supply.
JohnnyCap is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 03:57 PM   #4
NTFunGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I usually let the provider supply the protection, but I will still bring my own just in case. I prefer the Durex Natural Pleasure ones. They feel pretty good and they are 'pleasant scent' so you don't smell like you work at a latex factory afterwards.

Is there a reason why some providers keep buying the nasty smelling, thick latex ones? Are they like super cheap on wholesale or something?
NTFunGuy is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 05:22 PM   #5
cowboy8055
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

I like Durex Bare. Very thin and are latex. They are transparent which may be important to some guys. Some may not like colored condoms.
cowboy8055 is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 05:39 PM   #6
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by NTFunGuy View Post
Is there a reason why some providers keep buying the nasty smelling, thick latex ones? Are they like super cheap on wholesale or something?
free from planned parenthood prolly right next door to the guberment free cheese office.

cutting back on business expenses you know harder to take deductions these days.
Plastic Man is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 06:12 PM   #7
Frankie Fine
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 97367
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxxy View Post
I like to bring durex tropical(best for ph level), magnum, beyond 7( not all hung guys are thick so magnums don't fit them properly), skyne, and female condoms (ymmv).
I have let gents bring their own if I've seen them before, i check the date and inspect them first of course. I won't use the teal packaged trojans with spermicide omfg they make me smell and itch it messes my ph up so badly and I'm allergic to the spermicide.
I agree with a lot here. I hate Trojan. Durex is amazing, lifestyles is good too.

When clients want to bring their own I usually say that they can bring anything but trojan. I don't mind the bigger trogans or bare skyn ones as much. Trojans are horrible for woman, and some of the appts gents may of had with any sp who didn't seem right could of been from Trojan condoms alone. Some sps might not know how bad they are.

Plus, trojans tend to be thickest most " rubbery" brand.
Frankie Fine is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 06:30 PM   #8
jokacz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

The Jap condoms; Beyond7, Crown, and Kimono, are the thinnest and give the best sensation. But they are extremely tight, so if your girth is larger than average they may be problematic. My ATF is Trustex Extra Large (without spermicide) thinnest of the large condoms, often considered the magnum equivalent of the Crown.
jokacz is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 05:16 AM   #9
gaijin1969
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Johnny - that's a fucking horror story! Hope it ends well!

All the rest - good info, good idea for a thread. I am condom stupid getting married at 19 and started having kids right away. After, she was always on the pill till getting fixed lol so the only time I ever had to worry about it was, ooooo before 19! And then I literally bought whatever I could without any thought. Since hobbying I have used whatever the gal had.

Anyways, there are likely more guys like me then will fess up to it.... so this is good info.... thanks!

Now to find me some Jap condoms. Hopefully with a Japanese gal..... oooooo...
gaijin1969 is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 05:58 AM   #10
Guest011223
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10
Default Thanks!

Thanks for all the info folks. I'll certainly check out some of the brands gents you suggested. Ladies - thanks for the tips on BYO, they'll help with introducing the topic to SP's.

AO420
Guest011223 is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 06:21 AM   #11
Guest061315
Account Disabled

User ID: 206353
My ECCIE Reviews

saran wrap what??lol..j/kidden...i like the tropical flavors of durex,,and the skyns.. ive done the female condoms was in the test group when they first tried putting them on the market..not really a fan..they work well for some ..
Guest061315 is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 06:26 PM   #12
Lexxxy
☆Fictional Character☆

User ID: 29515
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj14620 View Post
saran wrap what??lol..j/kidden...i like the tropical flavors of durex,,and the skyns.. ive done the female condoms was in the test group when they first tried putting them on the market..not really a fan..they work well for some ..
Exact same, that's why they are very YMMV with me. If a Gent is magnum or above, really pounds it, or likes to switch positions I make them wear a regular instead of FC.

As far as the trojan regulars omg they can make the cleanest shower fresh vajayjay smell TERRIBLE they are ph assassins but I think a lot of providers use them because they think thicker rubber is safer. I saw a girl post in Cleveland that she doesn't use thin condoms for safety.
Lexxxy is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 08:08 PM   #13
J.J. Walker
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxxy View Post
they make me smell and itch it messes my ph up so badly and I'm allergic to the spermicide.
I don't have time for a yeast infection
J.J. Walker is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 08:41 PM   #14
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have a huge amount of different brands, textures, sizes you name it so there's like a lol 5% chance he'll have some condom that I don't. I don't really like using someone else's condoms if it's something I don't already have.
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 01:23 AM   #15
clearlylost
BANNED

Encounters: 33

Just bring the ones you like with you. It won't be a big deal or anything unless you're a retard who would bring an old dried up condom..
clearlylost is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women