Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Ohio > Coed Discussions - Ohio
Coed Discussions - Ohio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70438
biomed160743
Yssup Rider60108
gman4452947
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40366
CryptKicker37099
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35476
Mojojo33117

Old 09-04-2010, 03:24 PM   #1
ANONONE
BANNED

Encounters: 76
Question BEST ORAL SEX?

So, here is a topic starter:

What was your best oral sex experience, in or out of the hobby?

You don't have to give us names, but please do describe the setting and why it was the best oral you either gave, or received. . .or even tell us about one of each!
ANONONE is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 09:19 PM   #2
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews

Some girl I worked with back in 1984 gave me the best BJ I have ever received or I suspect will ever have. It was truly mind blowing. I can say that many have tried and tried very hard but haven't come close.

How it happened was that I got a knock on the hotel door at about 8:00 AM and I slept in the nude so I just grabbed the sheet from the bed and loosely wrapped it around my body to answer the door. When I saw it was a co worker I let her in and she smiled so I let the sheet fall as I fell into bed.
Back then I had a terrific young body so I was proud of it. She said something about a few of us getting together for breakfast but before I knew it she was going down on me.
Marcus Aurelius is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 09:55 PM   #3
ANONONE
BANNED

Damn. . .

I am jealous. I once had something similar happen, only there was no consummation, just flirting.
Old 09-05-2010, 12:49 PM   #4
MLG
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5105
My ECCIE Reviews

The one I am CURRENTLY giving is always by far the BEST!

*grins*

Now as far as DATY......I need reminders from everyone....lol
MLG is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 12:52 PM   #5
ANONONE
BANNED

Hmmmm. . .sounds like it is time for a little TLC with MLG.
Old 09-05-2010, 01:11 PM   #6
MLG
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5105
My ECCIE Reviews

*wicked grins*
MLG is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 08:58 PM   #7
cowboyinjungle
Valued Poster

I recently had a very hot dancer give me a bbbjcim without even asking. She was extremely talented orally, used her tongue a lot. She surprised me when she unzipped me and pulled it out, especially because this was out in the open not a private booth. There was a guy only two chairs away, but he didn't care because the dancer he had had her hand up his shorts. After five songs of her head bobbing up and down in my lap I came. She made no attempt to hide what she was doing, the bartender and manager had to see what was happening, as did everyone in the club that glanced over to the corner. It was very hot because of the chance of being caught. Especially because I have seen undercover cops come in and bust dancers for contact when they where just dancing.
There also used to be a lady in the Cleveland area that went by the name of Victoria. She used to give a great wet & sloppy bbbjcim, the one time she sucked me for over 20 minutes. You would think her mouth would have been tired by the time we where done. She really seemed to enjoyed her job.
cowboyinjungle is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 09:00 AM   #8
ANONONE
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboyinjungle View Post
I recently had a very hot dancer give me a bbbjcim without even asking. She was extremely talented orally, used her tongue a lot. She surprised me when she unzipped me and pulled it out, especially because this was out in the open not a private booth. There was a guy only two chairs away, but he didn't care because the dancer he had had her hand up his shorts. After five songs of her head bobbing up and down in my lap I came. She made no attempt to hide what she was doing, the bartender and manager had to see what was happening, as did everyone in the club that glanced over to the corner. It was very hot because of the chance of being caught. Especially because I have seen undercover cops come in and bust dancers for contact when they where just dancing.
There also used to be a lady in the Cleveland area that went by the name of Victoria. She used to give a great wet & sloppy bbbjcim, the one time she sucked me for over 20 minutes. You would think her mouth would have been tired by the time we where done. She really seemed to enjoyed her job.
Awesome. . .do you have a name and location for the club. Is Victoria around, and have you offered her the info on joining ECCIE and becoming a verified provider? Please do, if you can.
Old 09-06-2010, 08:33 PM   #9
cowboyinjungle
Valued Poster

Anonone, I sent you a PM with info on strip club and dancer. I didn't want to post the info in an open forum. All I will say is it is in the Cleveland area. As far as Victoria, I have not seen an ad for her in years. I don't know what happened to her.
cowboyinjungle is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women