Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70478
biomed161041
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453034
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47767
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-25-2013, 03:00 PM   #1
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default One-man welfare state disaster

He has somewhere between 42 and 54 kids:

http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/vi...kids.ktvk.html

No word on how many women were involved. I imagine between 10 and 20.

What stuns ms is the blase attitude of the new report. They talk about how his "family" will be gathering to celebrate his life now that he is dead. They act as if he is just a rascally character.

Meanwhile, intelligent hardworking couples have only one or two kids - not enough to sustain their replacement rate.

We're doomed.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 03:21 PM   #2
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Well if his sons/daughters want to show up to celebrate his life what's the big problem? We don't know what his relationships were with his children or the women who helped him father those children and frankly I could care less. We also don't know if he were a deadbeat or how much of a deadbeat we can only make assumptions.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 04:38 PM   #3
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Indeed we are doomed. Men who intentionally or recklessly father children and do not take care of them should be forced to do so at hard labor, or face the whip.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 04:59 PM   #4
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
Well if his sons/daughters want to show up to celebrate his life what's the big problem? We don't know what his relationships were with his children or the women who helped him father those children and frankly I could care less. We also don't know if he were a deadbeat or how much of a deadbeat we can only make assumptions.
It is impossible to have a relationship with 54 children. No human being has that time. And he looks like a laborer from the video, so he doesn't have the money to support them, either.

If he did have money to support them, his daughter wouldn't be missing some of her front teeth, don't you think?

And, if you watched the video, the children don't even know who all of their siblings are, so clearly he wasn't introducing them to each other.

This is a deadbeat who fucked any woman he could, who never used protection, and who clearly did not support them.

And the problem? Who do you think supported his 54 children? Me and my taxes, that's who. Do I really need to explain that to you?

How much money do you think YOU lost on this guy?

How many arrest and convictions do you think his 54 children have among them?
Old 08-25-2013, 05:24 PM   #5
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

"Samuel Delbert Whitney was well know in south Phoenix for many years as the operator of a wrecking yard and a half dozen social clubs." Whitney was 87 when he died.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 08:12 PM   #6
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Antonio Cromartie (age 29) might be aiming for the guy's record....

Quote:
Cromartie has fathered twelve children with eight women living in six states. In March 2010, the Jets provided Cromartie with a $500,000 advance so he could make outstanding child support payments.
Cromartie married Terricka Cason, who starred on E!'s Candy Girls, on July 2, 2010.Cason gave birth to a daughter in April 2010 and a son in early 2012. In mid-April 2012, it was reported that Cason was expecting twins in November 2012, bringing Cromartie's total to twelve children.
classic clip of him a few years ago when only had 8 kids ....and most of them were 3 years old.

JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 09:09 PM   #7
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
"Samuel Delbert Whitney was well know in south Phoenix for many years as the operator of a wrecking yard and a half dozen social clubs." Whitney was 87 when he died.
Social clubs?

Well, now we know how he met his beeeeyotches.
Old 08-26-2013, 06:13 PM   #8
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
It is impossible to have a relationship with 54 children. No human being has that time. And he looks like a laborer from the video, so he doesn't have the money to support them, either.

If he did have money to support them, his daughter wouldn't be missing some of her front teeth, don't you think?

And, if you watched the video, the children don't even know who all of their siblings are, so clearly he wasn't introducing them to each other.

This is a deadbeat who fucked any woman he could, who never used protection, and who clearly did not support them.

And the problem? Who do you think supported his 54 children? Me and my taxes, that's who. Do I really need to explain that to you?

How much money do you think YOU lost on this guy?

How many arrest and convictions do you think his 54 children have among them?
For God's sake or in your case Ex-Nyer for Darwin's sake have a heart. What is worsr- our taxes going to pay for 54 children who are innocent pawns in this game or our taxes going to pay for a senseless war that cost early a billion dollars a day plus claimed over 5000 american lives and estimated 100000 Iraqi lives? At least in the former no one dies or get injured.

You complain about your taxes going to feed/house/ and care for children who lie I mention didn't as for any of this but you say zip about your taxes going to fund a military that spends more of its GDP on military tan the next 10 countries COMBINED!!!! Hell I thought the arms race was over and done in the late 80's????
Old 08-26-2013, 08:08 PM   #9
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
For God's sake or in your case Ex-Nyer for Darwin's sake have a heart. What is worsr- our taxes going to pay for 54 children who are innocent pawns in this game or our taxes going to pay for a senseless war that cost early a billion dollars a day plus claimed over 5000 american lives and estimated 100000 Iraqi lives? At least in the former no one dies or get injured.
I'm not attacking his kids, I'm attacking HIM. Don't confuse the two. Even if his kids are felons, I still blame that on him because they didn't have a good father growing up.

Quote:
You complain about your taxes going to feed/house/ and care for children who lie I mention didn't as for any of this but you say zip about your taxes going to fund a military that spends more of its GDP on military tan the next 10 countries COMBINED!!!! Hell I thought the arms race was over and done in the late 80's????
That's a straw man argument. You cannot forgive or justify the tax money wasted on this man's family by pointing out other money the government wasted on other projects. Two wrongs NEVER make a right. Even if our defense budget was 0$, this man is still an asshole.
Old 08-26-2013, 11:33 PM   #10
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
I'm not attacking his kids, I'm attacking HIM. Don't confuse the two. Even if his kids are felons, I still blame that on him because they didn't have a good father growing up.

That's a straw man argument. You cannot forgive or justify the tax money wasted on this man's family by pointing out other money the government wasted on other projects. Two wrongs NEVER make a right. Even if our defense budget was 0$, this man is still an asshole.
I guess looking it over Ex-Nyer you are correct- the man is an asshole or perhaps one of the most irresponsible humans I have read about- and unless this was some secret that he hid from his mistresses or whatever you want to call them they are assholes too if they knew this man was married and allowed him to father child after child.
Old 08-26-2013, 11:41 PM   #11
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
Indeed we are doomed. Men who intentionally or recklessly father children and do not take care of them should be forced to do so at hard labor, or face the whip.
Or sell their children into slavery?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women