Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70467
biomed160975
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453024
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47733
pyramider46370
bambino40441
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-21-2014, 09:54 PM   #1
ropeadope
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5
Default Did I almost get stung?

So I decide to go link up with a "provider " everything seemed cool. I start pulling up to the decided hotel to meet (abit early) and there are policemen (no cars) walking the perimeter of the place... Even the opening to the place. Pffffttt I kept going and moved the girl telling her what I saw. 'aw, just common on up.... They won't know what we' re doin. ' at this time spidey sense are SCREAMIN. i looped back saw the same thing Goin on... Maaaaaaaan I bailed. "oh that is so uncool. I'ma tell all the other girl's to watch out for your number."
How am I at fault for wanting to avoid potential trouble? Or more of a question? Was she tooled by the police? was it JUST the police? fake profile? Fake reviews? Could the police be running intricate game on folk? Lol only thing I was gonna get that night was a ticket. I was flyin down i35 lol. Pheew
ropeadope is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 10:32 PM   #2
TravelingTex
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quick answer: No. A sting would have been much lower profile, no uniforms visible at all, much less walking the perimeter. Think about it: a sting depends on hearing you say certain things or performing certain actions indicating sex for money, which depends on getting you into a record-able situation in the room itself. Why would a uniform on the perimeter be part of an undercover sting?

Depending on the motel, it was probably the follow-up to another crime, or possibly those were security guards making their presence felt as part of the Rundberg area spotlight. Had you pulled into the parking lot, you would have been looked at, which would have freaked you out regardless of the reason because that's what they do.
TravelingTex is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 11:06 PM   #3
GneissGuy
Thank God it's Firday!

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ropeadope View Post
"oh that is so uncool. I'ma tell all the other girl's to watch out for your number."
So, post her name and number so we can watch out for her.
GneissGuy is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 04:03 PM   #4
ropeadope
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravelingTex View Post
Quick answer: No. A sting would have been much lower profile, no uniforms visible at all, much less walking the perimeter. Think about it: a sting depends on hearing you say certain things or performing certain actions indicating sex for money, which depends on getting you into a record-able situation in the room itself. Why would a uniform on the perimeter be part of an undercover sting?

Depending on the motel, it was probably the follow-up to another crime, or possibly those were security guards making their presence felt as part of the Rundberg area spotlight. Had you pulled into the parking lot, you would have been looked at, which would have freaked you out regardless of the reason because that's what they do.
yeah I getcha... being the rookie though and getting there early my imagination was Burnnin rubber. That they were mid set up or something idk....worst case scenario kept popping up in my head.
Old 08-22-2014, 04:07 PM   #5
ropeadope
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by GneissGuy View Post
So, post her name and number so we can watch out for her.
number changed around abit.....idk how that works but it was: SashaXoXo
she seems pretty legit...but when she kept pressing for me to go up to her and ignoring the threat. Had to move....that's all that kept in my head lol: "I got to move..."
Old 08-22-2014, 04:08 PM   #6
ropeadope
Gaining Momentum

And if shes legit, Mega apology for undercutting your biz. I definitely have no hate or hard feelings. I ducked Trouble/Consequences...and im cool with that. How im not right for that....pft idk
Old 08-22-2014, 05:27 PM   #7
UTRDaisy
Tx Gfe =}

User ID: 156181
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

ya i went to a hotel and there was security. and i saw a cop once. and im definately not trying to get anyone caught up.
just like we ladies check references, id get with the people who did her reviews and see what they say. if she is the only review for all of em. id find that sketchy.

i dont think youre at fault. im not newbie friendly, but if u had reviews, id still see u after this. Safety first.
UTRDaisy is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 05:43 PM   #8
bc00
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

I've seen her she is legit.
bc00 is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 05:43 PM   #9
GneissGuy
Thank God it's Firday!

Encounters: 12

The stereotypical sting has the cops trying to be inconspicuous.

However, sometimes, they show off their presence to intimidate people.

It also doesn't mean they won't bust you if you go see a legitimate provider who isn't working with them when they're "showing off." They can probably smell where a provider is working.

They might even run a sting operation where they book a lot of guys, then have obvious cops in the parking lot figuring they'll scare most of the guys off, but will still arrest the guys if they're dumb enough to still go up to the room. It's a lot less work to scare 10 guys than to arrest one.
GneissGuy is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 08:45 PM   #10
madmilo69
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 13

Haha She's legit and pretty good. Your loss.
madmilo69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 02:27 PM   #11
UTRDaisy
Tx Gfe =}

User ID: 156181
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

yup. but dont beat yourself up. i understand both sides, but your head was in the right place. and like i said SAFETY FIRST.
if u left to be a jackass or snobby thatd be different, but if i went somewhere reeking of bacon id second guess it too. and me and friends of mine just had a day where noone listened to their intuition and we all got fucked in various ways lol. so i still support u leaving.
UTRDaisy is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 03:06 PM   #12
SamuraiSushi
Gaining Momentum

Wow! Thought about giving her the ringading this weekend but the area she operates in makes me nervous. To each their own. There was L.E. near my first incall but I'm pretty familiar with the area and saw it for the domestic distress call it was. Better safe than sorry IMO, and that occasionally earns you some wariness in screening, but that beats a class b huh? IJS.
SamuraiSushi is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 09:30 AM   #13
wendel
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

she is 100% legit
She is a good one too
wendel is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 03:17 PM   #14
sunspots
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

early in my hobbying in Austin I was visiting a provider in a dodgy apt complex .. I walked thorough the cops and went to the appointment..no problems......if you see the cops its not a sting.....
sunspots is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 02:42 PM   #15
shayla84
Account Disabled

User ID: 159448
My ECCIE Reviews

At the end of the day you have to make sure YOUR safe, cause there would be no fault if she thought you were the fuzz and bailed on you for her safty. Both parties have to be comfertable and although she is legit and from what I here is good, if shes a good provider she will understand.
shayla84 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women