Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70422
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47568
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35400
Mojojo33117

Old 02-12-2013, 06:12 PM   #1
Puccipleaser
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43
Default Christopher Dorner

I'm sitting here right now watching this cabin up in flames. There are a lot of theories right now about what were the triggering events to cause this. What do you think led to all this? I do know this, the LAPD shot up a few vehicles that were believed to be his. Obviously they weren't trained in escalation of force measures. I do think this story is a lot deeper than what we know, or will ever know for that matter. So what do you all think?
Puccipleaser is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 12:47 AM   #2
Toya Titties
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5752
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree that there is something that is not being told. I think it is all a tragedy and sucks that anyone had to lose their life. I wonder though why they were so insistent on killing him instead of capturing him and letting the legal system decide his fate. Again, the whole situation is very interesting and a DAMN shame!
Toya Titties is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 12:59 AM   #3
Toya Titties
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5752
My ECCIE Reviews

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013...-big-bear-live
Toya Titties is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 01:07 AM   #4
LordBeaverbrook
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

It is always sad when someone is killed, especially if it is probably unnecessary. This definitely isn't Waco, but there are some similarities it seems. It wasn't LAPD around the cabin, but if he had been captured, he wouldn't have lasted long in custody being an ex-cop AND a cop-killer. Also, I'm sure LAPD were shitting their shorts about what he would say and what could be verified if he were taken alive. Just sayin' but I wouldn't be surprised if the cops put the torch to the place. He had obviously violated the Blue Wall of Silence and they had destroyed his life for it. He was obviously unstable and obsessive when he was a cop and they probably shouldn't have hired him in the first place, but it doesn't make sense that he would report another cop, his training officer, for brutality if it didn't happen. He might be that stupid, but I doubt it. The vagrant who was the subject didn't support his charge though (I have to wonder if he was scared for his life and why) so they ruined his life and he couldn't let it go. It is an unholy mess, but the LAPD has a terrible history of white supremacy and lots of those officers are in positions of authority now. It makes the most sense that he just bucked the system and the wall and they destroyed him for it. Now it will all probably be just swept under the rug, though Jerry Brown and Eric Holder may not let this one go.

I can't say I know what the minority experience with cops is, but I have had friends lives threatened for reporting police brutality and I have been threatened by detectives and told I was guilty and that they would get me when I had nothing to do with a crime. Thus, perhaps I have at least walked a few yards in their shoes, though without being guilty for what I am rather than just being in the wrong place at the wrong time. That is how I can see many of the alternatives to the official story.
LordBeaverbrook is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 01:29 AM   #5
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

Lord, I'm sure Obama's gonna get blamed for this one
Little Monster is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 08:22 AM   #6
budman33
Valued Poster

Movie in the making I am sure.

They executed him plain and simple. Wood cabin + Smoke/tear gas grenades aka burners generally have that effect. They didnt want him in custody. I understand the LAPD re-opened his case ... I wonder if it will actually go anywhere.
budman33 is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 03:13 PM   #7
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Monster View Post
Lord, I'm sure Obama's gonna get blamed for this one
dont you mean George Bush? ( ;
RALPHEY BOY is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 04:28 PM   #8
Puccipleaser
Valued Poster

Ok, try to follow where I am going with this. I am a firm believer that this guy had a lot of information on a lot of people. He was not only a police officer, but a Commisioned Officer as well. He probably observed/heard things that didn't sit well with him and decided to blow the whistle. From that point on he was targeted. He took an oath not only to protect the people of Los Angeles, but also the people of the United States. On the other hand, Im sure the LAPD also has an unwritten rule that they take care of their own. Now this guy was torn between doing what was right and doing what was popular. That, to me, was probably why he lost his job. I don't think it had anything to do with his race (which I have also heard to be one of the reasons he was dismissed). Do I agree with the killing of innocent people, hell no! I do think because of all this the Feds will open up an investigation into the LAPD and examine a lot of their practices. Shooting at innocent people because they drive a truck similar to the one you are looking for is not supporting their case at all. They had no intentions of letting him speak to the masses! Just my opinion.
Old 02-13-2013, 06:32 PM   #9
Sidewinder
Lifetime Premium Access

If Dorner was smart, he has a Doomsday file stashed somewhere, copies of which will go to LOTS of interesting places in a few weeks, when he doesn't make a scheduled check-in call.

Then things get REALLY interesting.
Sidewinder is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 08:44 PM   #10
winemaker
Gaining Momentum

I wonder, why with several ordinary people who were shot by LAPD in the mistake of ID'ing the wrong car ( bright blue, really ??? ), why there isn't a story about the victims of the LAPD shootings during the pursuit of Dorner ?
Those LE should be fired, or held accountable for any and all medical, and loss of worker to said persons.
But that will never happen in LA.

They have also portrayed him as being unfit. Hmm. A Captain in the reserve isn't going to be whiny and crying like they portrayed him.

My guess, he knew something. They took him out.
winemaker is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 11:11 AM   #11
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

CNN now reports the Che Guevara T-Shirt Cartel are claiming credit for burning that cabin. No way were they going to sit idly by and watch their franchise among the Low Information demographic challenged by this particular pathetic psychopath. Since before Che crossed the Limpopo this bunch have brilliantly eliminated pretenders to the throne.

http://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-bl...er-t10700.html

On another note, can anyone confirm reports that Dorner's mama has copyrighted his name? Babygirl's gotta get paid, right?
Don T. Lukbak is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 02:28 PM   #12
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Uncle Donny!! where you been? dont see you posting in the Austin forum much
RALPHEY BOY is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 08:26 AM   #13
pleasurem
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

These sort of people always get judged by their race.... The white guy was nuts for sure and the black guy was just misunderstood.... put your prejudice aside and think!!!
pleasurem is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 11:50 AM   #14
Puccipleaser
Valued Poster

@pleasurem.......trust me when I say I think it is stupid when people base something off of race. In 2013 it is a shame that we still live in a somewhat segregated society. Its a shame that we are still dealing with stereotypes of people because of their race, or the communities they come from. A person should be judged individually on their character and merits in life. Never should a bunch of people be grouped together because of their race, religion, or economic background. It's all pink on the inside!!! I don't know about you, but I enjoy all 31 flavors!!!!!
Old 02-17-2013, 07:31 PM   #15
MoneyManMatt
Certified Public NERD

Encounters: 490

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toya Titties View Post
I wonder though why they were so insistent on killing him instead of capturing him and letting the legal system decide his fate.
When you are being shot it, sometimes the best thing to do is just take the subject out rather than risk you life and the lives of others trying to 'capture' a man and leave it up to a legal system that freed OJ Simpson, Michael Jackson and Casey Anthony not to mention the heavy cost to the tax payers to do so. Oh Yeah, when was the last time California actually convicted anyone anyways? They made the right play
MoneyManMatt is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women