Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59971
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47582
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 01-15-2013, 03:47 PM   #1
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default The endless and rancid stupidity of truthers...

Well, this didn't take long:

http://news.msn.com/us/sandy-hook-%E...o-took-in-kids

It appears that there is already a group of "truthers" who claim that the Newtown school massacre is a government hoax.

And they are harassing a guy who helped shelter 6 children that escaped the school.

Why is it that there is a paranoid section of the population that always believes that tragedies never occur randomly due to the violence of mad fanatics, but are always orchestrated by dark government forces who stage attacks on their own people?

If you are a 9-11 Truther and have dopey theories about Building 7 or controlled implosions and falling within building footprints, you are no better that these scumbags.

If you are a Benghazi Truther and think that Obama actually conspired to have an American consulate attacked so he could look good negotiating for hostages release (rather than looking incompetent for not preventing the attack), you are no better than these scumbags.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 03:48 PM   #2
CJ7
Valued Poster

+1
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 04:00 PM   #3
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Is sad the little tykes showing up saying they can't go back their teacher is dead.He helped them only error he did was talking to the media,who listed his address ect.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 04:14 PM   #4
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post

It appears that there is already a group of "truthers" who claim that the Newtown school massacre is a government hoax.

And they are harassing a guy who helped shelter 6 children that escaped the school.

Why is it that there is a paranoid section of the population that always believes that tragedies never occur randomly due to the violence of mad fanatics, but are always orchestrated by dark government forces who stage attacks on their own people?

If you are a 9-11 Truther and have dopey theories about Building 7 or controlled implosions and falling within building footprints, you are no better that these scumbags.

If you are a Benghazi Truther and think that Obama actually conspired to have an American consulate attacked so he could look good negotiating for hostages release (rather than looking incompetent for not preventing the attack), you are no better than these scumbags.
I'm surprised Whirlybird hasn't posted something up along these lines. I wouldn't doubt that he subscribes to the theory....or, at least, won't debunk it. Nuts.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 04:20 PM   #5
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Total Idiots.

Right in line with the morons who claimed the Twin Towers were an "inside job", and cut from the same mold that claimed Dick Cheney blew the Dykes after Katrina.
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 04:23 PM   #6
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:

This BULLSHIT is so important, it bears repeating by copying and pasting the full article and the links to this abject stupidity!!! THANK YOU, ExNYer, for posting this! Below is the full MSN story and working links to the IDIOTIC people behind this shit:

Sandy Hook ‘truthers’ accused of harassing man who took in kids

Gene Rosen says he’s consulted with a retired police officer about what to do over the harassing calls and emails he’s received questioning his version of the events on the day of the Newtown school shootings.

A retired psychologist who sheltered six frightened children fleeing the school shooting in Newtown, Conn., last month says he’s being harassed by “truthers” who believe the massacre may have been a hoax.

Gene Rosen says he and his wife, Marilyn, are worried about their safety. He told Salon he has consulted with a retired state police office and plans to contact the FBI as well.

“I’m getting hang-up calls, I’m getting some calls, I’m getting emails with, not direct threats, but accusations that I’m lying, that I’m a crisis actor, ‘how much am I being paid’?” Rosen told Salon in an article published Tuesday.

Rosen, who now runs a pet-sitting business in Sandy Hook, Conn., was thrust into the national media spotlight when it was revealed he took in six children who turned up on the driveway of his home after gunfire erupted at nearby Sandy Hook Elementary the morning of Dec. 14. Twenty children and six adults were shot to death at the school by 20-year-old Adam Lanza.

Rosen comforted the four girls and two boys, giving them stuffed animals to play with and some juice, while he tried to contact their parents.

His story and his appearances in television interviews have made him a target of people who question the veracity of the official accounts of the Newtown massacre.

Numerous blogs and videos posted online have suggested Rosen was lying or “acting” when he described what transpired that day. At least one video declares him an outright “fraud”. ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-qOGNPxxWI )

It’s all part of a movement loosely dubbed “Sandy Hook truthers”. Much like the “9/11 truthers”, who cast doubt on the veracity of the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks, these people say the school shootings were a massive hoax or conspiracy perpetrated by the government or others.

Among those who have questioned the official version of the Sandy Hook shootings are a Florida university professor, several bloggers ( http://sandyhooktruth.wordpress.com/ ) and even a television journalist. ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZPS7...ature=youtu.be )

James Tracy, a communications professor at Florida Atlantic University, stirred up public controversy — and anger from shooting survivors’ families — after writing on his blog that “inconsistencies and anomalies abound” in the news media’s accounts of what happened at Sandy Hook Elementary on Dec. 14. ( http://memoryholeblog.com/2012/12/24...g-information/ )

“While it sounds like an outrageous claim, one is left to inquire whether the Sandy Hook shooting ever took place — at least in the way law enforcement authorities and the nation’s news media have described,” Tracy wrote 10 days after the massacre.

Rosen didn’t immediately return a call to MSN News on Tuesday to discuss the alleged harassment. A Newtown Police Department spokesman also did not immediately return a call for comment.

Rosen told Salon he is logging every email and call he is getting.

According to Salon, one of the emails read: “How are all those little students doing? You know, the ones that showed up at your house after the ‘shooting’. What is the going rate for getting involved in a gov’t sponsored hoax anyway?”

Rosen told Salon the amount of negative feedback has been “overwhelming.”

“There must be some way to morally shame these people, because there were 20 dead children lying an eighth of a mile from my window all night long,” he told Salon. “And I sat there with my wife, because they couldn’t take the bodies out that night so the medical examiner could come. And I thought of an expression, that this ‘adds insult to injury,’ but that’s a stupid expression, because this is not an injury, this is an abomination.”

If we didn’t have all of the hate-filled, dumb asses like COF, Barley Brains, Whirly, Joe Blowjob, I.B Stupid and others who crank up CRAP from the DEADBarts, Limbaughs, Hannitys and Alex Joneses of this world, we would be FAR BETTER OFF!

Look no further than right here for the sickos who encourage this shit.
My God! All you have to do to see the sickness is to look at over 10,000 WORTHLESS, ACCUSATORY, HATE-FILLED POSTS repeating a din of noise from the anti-Obama shit stirrers to see why this nation is so divided. While even I don't agree with everything Obama has done, I am not advocating revolution or adding fuel to that sick fire!

There are some really stupid shits right here on this board that make it EASY for me to see how this poor man in the story has been attacked and to also see how the people affected by the killings are now hearing a sick version of shit stirring that serves not one worthwhile purpose.
Little Stevie is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 04:58 PM   #7
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

LovingKayla posted as much the day after it happened and COG defended her from my attacks.

I blame her ignorance way less than COG. People like him grease the wheels for people like her. He does not have the balls to be as nutty as she is , so he gets people like her to do his dirty work.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 04:59 PM   #8
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:

Do you think people ever conspire to do bad things? Do you think all people who suspect conspiracies are scumbags?

I think the World Trade Center was destroyed by al-Qaeda. I also think they conspired to do it.

I don't know if the evidence of a Benghazi conspiracy is substantial or nonexistent. I do think, in light of Obama's prior behavior, it can't be dismissed out of hand. Obama is an evil son of a bitch.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 05:02 PM   #9
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
Do you think people ever conspire to do bad things? Do you think all people who suspect conspiracies are scumbags?

I think the World Trade Center was destroyed by al-Qaeda. I also think they conspired to do it.

I don't know if the evidence of a Benghazi conspiracy is substantial or nonexistent. I do think, in light of Obama's prior behavior, it can't be dismissed out of hand. Obama is an evil son of a bitch.

not as rancid as usual, but endless nonetheless
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 05:05 PM   #10
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

Do you think GW Bush had a hand in 9/11?

The CIA in killing Kennedy?

Did we stage the moon landing?

Are not all those to possible? See jb anything is possible, just not probable. That is where you birthers get confused on the low low probablity of something actually being possible.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 05:14 PM   #11
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Do you think GW Bush had a hand in 9/11?

The CIA in killing Kennedy?

Did we stage the moon landing?

Are not all those to possible? See jb anything is possible, just not probable. That is where you birthers get confused on the low low probablity of something actually being possible.
No

No

No

Do I think that Rachel Maddow and Ron Reagan are actually the same person? Yes, absolutely!
Old 01-15-2013, 05:16 PM   #12
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Do you believe the world is flat?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 05:27 PM   #13
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Do you believe the world is flat?
No

Do you believe in Keynesian economics?
Old 01-15-2013, 05:34 PM   #14
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
LovingKayla posted as much the day after it happened and COG defended her from my attacks.

I blame her ignorance way less than COG. People like him grease the wheels for people like her. He does not have the balls to be as nutty as she is , so he gets people like her to do his dirty work.
Oh.."LovingKayla said this...and COG did that"....

You shut your whore mouth.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 05:34 PM   #15
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Obama is an evil son of a bitch.
How the GOD DAMNED FUCK would YOU know?
Little Stevie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net