Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider59989
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47602
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35420
Mojojo33117

Old 08-20-2012, 06:50 AM   #1
chrissy
Simply Irish

User ID: 23782
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default SERIOUSLY ladies GET REAL some time!

Ok ladies WE ALL know of p411 and KNOW what it takes to get on the site...

My complaint is to the Ladies that keep asking for more info when verifying clients from the site..If the gent has his ok's in order what is the purpose of emailing some of the ok's to ASK if he is ok? Especially at 6am!!!

Seriously a lot of us stay on tour not to mention it is not your business how a session went during our time together...If the ok was given then that simply means the PROVIDER logged in her own account and manually has given the ok..WHY ask what does NOT need to be known other than the obvious stated?????????????

This baffles me?

If you do not trust the site for verification GET off it and go old school...I really do not think the designer of the site intends for the verified ladies or gents on the site to keep receiving "can you verify him/her please"

ok Im done venting.
chrissy is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 07:00 AM   #2
GNG
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Several of us in Oklahoma have chosen NOT to see a few ladies for this exact reason. If my 16 P411 okays cannot stand on their own merit, then you're not worth my time or money. Hell, some girls even want our occupation.

Riiiight.
GNG is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 07:04 AM   #3
TheAntichrist666
The FOX Hunter

Encounters: 118

I agree with you.
TheAntichrist666 is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 07:39 AM   #4
LadyRed
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 83158
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree. Some ask too many questions. I don't mind being contacted if the guy is new and may have only 1 or 2 references. But I will not give out personal info or specifics of our visit. The issue of a guy being a time waster or cancelling frequently may be a concern and reason for contact but if he has been a member for 3 yrs and 22 okays from reputable ladies dont ask me for personal info on him or what we did BCD
LadyRed is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 11:30 AM   #5
1Curiousguy
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 16

I must respectfully disagree. Saying he is OK really doesn't tell a lady enough about the stranger she's about to see in an intimate setting. How was he? Rough, gentle? Sloppy? Can he perform or is he limp even with blue steel? Does he sweat like a pig? Does he look like Quasimodo? And on and on, there could be MANY things that someone needs to know.

A P-411 OK is basically saying he (a) is legit and (b) won't rip you off. Is that all you really want to know? I'd want to know more than that were I in the shoes of one of the fine ladies that I like to visit with.

An OK doesn't tell you ANY of that or other things that may be important not only to whether a lady can pull off the act of making him feel like he's a stud but whether he might not be a good fit for the kind of guy she wants to see.

Now I do understand the 6AM business, that is a bit unreasonable. Sounds like she's making a last minute appointment with someone new. Perhaps it would be a good idea on your profile/website/P-411 page to state that references are by e-mail only and no calls between X and Y. Then just do NOT answer your phone.

Yes it's about security but it's about more than that, too. I encourage the ladies that I book with to find out about me, I want her to be sure she is OK seeing me and there are no surprises when I walk in her door.
1Curiousguy is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 02:00 PM   #6
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

1CuriousGuy said it best except for the 6am email stuff.

If you're this upset about a fellow provider EMAILING you at 6am, I wonder what you're like if awaken by the phone? Sweet jesus, its an email that could've been responded to at any given time by you. Maybe she wakes up that early and starts her day then. I'm up at 7am and have sent emails to other providers at that time. I'm not expecting them to return the email right then and there, but at least I know I sent it.

Nice looking out for your fellow providers btw.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 02:22 PM   #7
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree. I had a provider text me 3 times within 3 hours a few weeks ago asking about a reference. 3 times in 3 hours is rude and obsessive. Then when I finally had the time to text back and give her a reply, she has the nerve to ask me if "I am sure"? Well fuck, if you don’t trust my word, don’t contact me for a reference.

I can just see some of these girls working in a office setting, not doing a damn thing and waiting on everyone else to help them get their job done.

I am seriously considering a no reference policy. I screen my clients though other methods as is, so I rarely, if ever ask providers for references.
Brooke Wilde is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 02:27 PM   #8
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyRed View Post
Some ask too many questions.
Yep, the questions are getting out of line. Wanting a complete description of him, does he use enhancers, does he tip, how did he act, what did he do for a living, ect? God damn, this isn't match.com.

I will not answer any of those questions .... my reply is always the same ... if he was nice and I enjoyed our time, all I will say is ......

"Yes, I have seen him recently. He is a great guy and if he contacted me again, I would see him again."

That's all the provider needs to know.
Brooke Wilde is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 05:55 PM   #9
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Murdock View Post
Several of us in Oklahoma have chosen NOT to see a few ladies for this exact reason. If my 16 P411 okays cannot stand on their own merit, then you're not worth my time or money. Hell, some girls even want our occupation.

Riiiight.

What about the fucknut that has over a hundred OKs on P411 and then goes nutso and hurts a provider? Ladies screen for a reason. If one does not like the screening process then move on.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 08:26 PM   #10
LaStang
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I have been a member for a few years on P411 and only have a few ok's . its not that i cant get them its mostly i stay off the radar . I dont ask for an ok if the lady goes and adds one on her own after i seen her its all good , if she doesnt its all good too . Its a screening tool like everything else , if they wont see me with what is there than oh well there is always another that will . I use it as a tool myself and i would hope my 7+ years on the boards and my own reputation would count for something
LaStang is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 08:33 PM   #11
Ms. Milani
Account Disabled

User ID: 110494
My ECCIE Reviews

Ah...love the Irish in you. Feisty as hell. And I'm part Irish too LOL. I totally agree with you!
Ms. Milani is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 03:33 AM   #12
waverunner234
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Recently was rejected by a lady who said my 6 ok's where too old.
Latest was 9 months and she wanted 6 months.

What the hell? What happened in those 3 months difference?
waverunner234 is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 08:54 AM   #13
Megan Love
Account Disabled

User ID: 9625
My ECCIE Reviews

Everyone screens differently. I don't rely on screening sites to keep me safe. "oh officer, the man who robbed raped me "and put me in the hospital" is so and so on p411, go get em!" I care about my safety and won't risk seeing a guy just based on a p411 profile. I'm not knocking p411. I advertise there, but won't see a guy just because he has a profile and some OK's..

And why would you care about how ladies screen? I check OK's anyway, I will email ten ladies if I feel like I need to. That's pretty tacky of you to tell ladies how YOU want things done......

That's like telling a lady to change her rates, that's a no no...
Megan Love is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 08:56 AM   #14
Megan Love
Account Disabled

User ID: 9625
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
What about the fucknut that has over a hundred OKs on P411 and then goes nutso and hurts a provider? Ladies screen for a reason. If one does not like the screening process then move on.
Thank you!
Megan Love is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 09:01 AM   #15
Bomb Pop
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Brooke, the funny thing is if the provider would read the profile of the man in question (if the guys half-way honest) it states if he uses enhancers, facial hair or his likes and dislikes, etc.
I've only had 1 provider read and take my likes into consideration for our meeting. And right now she is my atf partially because of it.

Pyramider, we all take chances every trip out into the world, whether here or to the mall. The girls have their own side here and I believe on p411 too just for that reason.

In the end its all a giant crap-shoot and we all hope it works out for fun.

p.s. Chrissy next time your in kc we need to get together
Bomb Pop is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women