Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > The Sandbox - New Orleans
The Sandbox - New Orleans The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59988
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47594
pyramider46370
bambino40334
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 05-16-2010, 05:31 PM   #1
mrbig2284
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19
Default lebron in nola

maybe if we take up a donation we can talk lebron in coming and play in nola.....we might be able to fight back a lil then
mrbig2284 is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 05:48 PM   #2
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

This wouldnt be fesible money wise to support or facilitate the trade. With the new nba rules on teams budgets and cap space.....the hornets were almost over their quota as far as cap space last year. Im sure Lebron wouldnt settle for a 1 million dollar contract or even 8 for one year. (As it seems massive player contracts have left them stagnant for another year. )The cap space is too small to even fathom having Lebron in the hunt in New Orleans.

Is Chris Paul coming back....isnt his contract expired now? I think I read somewhere is David West contract wasnt renewed as a clause he would not resign. Its too early to know anything yet.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 06:35 PM   #3
robobird
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 11

With a new (local) owner things will change. He knows how to win in any business he is in and I'm sure the NBA will be no different.
robobird is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 07:21 PM   #4
BIG C
Ambassador

Lebron's best options in my opinion is to either remain in Cleveland, or sign a deal with Chicago.....I know they've fizzled out of the playoffs the last couple of years, but staying in Cleveland would give him 2 things that NOLA (or a whole lot of other places can't give him):

1: He'd be on a team that will still compete for a title (and any team that makes the postseason is a legitimate threat to win the title);

2: Cleveland is the team that can pay him more money than any other team in the league can pay him.....That's according to the CBA between the owners and the players.....His current team can offer him more money than any other team and not run afoul of the salary cap.....

The only other team that it would really make sense to me for him to go to would be Chicago.....That's a young, talented team that if they get a couple of players could again win several titles over the next few years.....There's talk about Shaq signing whereever Lebron signs, and if Phil Jackson does return to the sidelines for the Bulls (like the speculation building out there says), then that could be just the catalyst that the Bulls need.....From what I've heard, the Bulls are talking about paying Phil $20m/year to come coach the team.....I think the Lakers are paying Phil around $10m/year, plus he gets to fuck the boss's daughter (who in my opinion is the heir apparent to daddy's throne as I don't see Jerry Buss turning over things to his son).....As much as I want Phil to return to the Lakers next year (and stay on for a few more years), I'm afraid if some team is willing to pony up $20m/year for him then he'd have to tell Jeanie Buss "Hey babe, the pussy's good but ain't no way you gotz a $20m snatch so SEE YA ! ! ! ! !".....

Anyway, my guess is that Lebron is gonna resign with Cleveland for the $126m that they can pay him.....
BIG C is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 08:37 PM   #5
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by robobird View Post
With a new (local) owner things will change. He knows how to win in any business he is in and I'm sure the NBA will be no different.

not only that, they're looking for a new head coach.

Bowers didn't do to bad a of job as head coach/general manager.

I thought the bryon scott firing was unfair. This should have been done before the season started or after the season ended, not in the middle of or two weeks into a season.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 09:15 PM   #6
mrbig2284
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

well we just let the hornets pay as much as they can until they reach the salary cap limit.... and we just leave the rest of the money in a envelope on the dresser....lol....the good ol nola way
mrbig2284 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women