Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70452
biomed160817
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452967
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47668
pyramider46370
bambino40402
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35555
Mojojo33117

Old 02-28-2024, 07:57 PM   #1
BigBamboo
Premium Access

Encounters: 108
Default Mindless Promoter Bumps

What are some of the mindless promoter bumps you’ve seen posted?
BigBamboo is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2024, 08:13 PM   #2
AspenCalifornia
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2964337

This one is a cess pool of bumps every 1-2 days that provide absolutely zero value to the original review. Here are some of the good ones -

-"She rocks my socks off every time. Very good in the PM department"
-"Good points about about age, but I would make a splooge deposit any day of the week with Maya"
-"......she is really good at hitting all the right crevices and making me O so darn good"
-"Maya always give me the time of my life. Very nice and chill"
AspenCalifornia is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2024, 08:16 PM   #3
AspenCalifornia
Valued Poster

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2965650

Some more heavy hitting comments that provide a huge amount of value and will help a monger decide whether or not he wants to see the girl being reviewed -

-Very nice, she is one of the best studio girls here.
-Abby is one of the best. Always at the top of the list
-Have never had a dull session with Abby. She makes you feel very special
AspenCalifornia is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2024, 08:42 PM   #4
CaptainZman
BANNED

Encounters: 1

It’s unbelievable and out of control. It’s not just the promoter bumps. It’s the anti certain studio comments and reviews. These idiots are trying to outdo each other and can’t see how transparent their comments and reviews are.
CaptainZman is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2024, 08:54 PM   #5
ntxguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Welcome to eccie. For some reason the warring factions are allowed to continue with little or no punishment. Why is that? Too many agendas by members, owners and mods. Hell we have several multi handle banned members that are allowed to come back with no retribution until the pot gets too hot. They’re banned and come back again, with very obvious agendas, and are allowed to run freely until too many complaints and behind closed doors backstabbing happens that someone has to take actions.
ntxguy is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2024, 09:10 PM   #6
BigBamboo
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntxguy View Post
They’re banned and come back again, with very obvious agendas, and are allowed to run freely until too many complaints and behind closed doors backstabbing happens that someone has to take actions.
Sounds more like a string of complaints from you than anything on topic, but ok.

I am curious though. Who the hell are you referring to in your comment above?

What does that have to do with thread bumps? I thought you were the “bumper thumper” whatever that means.

And for the record I personally chose to disable my account to take a break but was never banned. I had to take a break from the drama and mindless promoting and thread bumping here.

Too many people live in this forum like it’s the only life they have or know. Career promoters and thread bumpers.

“Great review!” “Thanks for the review!” “ Was it a cloudy day when you went?” Tons of stupid pointless comments with only one intent - bump the review thread to the top so someone else reads it first. Kinda like the old phone book where all the businesses just kept adding another letter “A” in front of their name or a number “1.”

But long and short of it all - no value added to the review.
Old 02-28-2024, 09:18 PM   #7
ntxguy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBamboo View Post
Sounds more like a string of complaints than anything on topic.

Who the hell are you referring to in your comment above?

What does that have to do with thread bumps? I thought you were the “bumper thumper” whatever that means.

And for the record I personally chose to disable my account to take a break but was never banned. I took a break from the drama.
Never said anything about you being banned yet Springfest did mention in one of his reviews to wait until bigbamboo gets back from being banned and you would back him up. The “stay on topic” comment sure does sound familiar though. The genius sf likes to use that to be able to RTM people.

My post was very much on topic.

Oh I see you edited your post to “stay” on topic.
Old 02-28-2024, 09:28 PM   #8
BigBamboo
Premium Access

Quote:
Never said anything about you being banned yet Springfest did mention in one of his reviews to wait until bigbamboo gets back from being banned and you would back him up. The “stay on topic” comment sure does sound familiar though. The genius sf likes to use that to be able to RTM people.

My post was very much on topic.

Oh I see you edited your post to “stay” on topic.
Seems you were just waiting for my reply to appear. It’s ok. I am not Springfest. He was incorrect stating I was banned. Disabling my account was my choice, as I mentioned.

You can PM me offline if you still want to chat. Let’s get back on topic.

And yes I edited my post because I was still in thought and wanted to add more to the thread I started. Your post was marginally on topic.
Old 02-28-2024, 10:07 PM   #9
ntxguy
Valued Poster

Annoying? Yes it is. And yes I’m staying on topic. Something you and springf are always concerned about so that posts can be rtm’ed.
Old 02-28-2024, 10:43 PM   #10
BigBamboo
Premium Access

Quote:
Annoying? Yes it is. And yes I’m staying on topic. Something you and springf are always concerned about so that posts can be rtm’ed.
There you go again comparing me with Springfest. Why are you so obsessed with that person?

And yeah, I saw your annoying reply on Abby’s thread: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2965650&page=2. Seems like a review thread bump tactic. Drop the bait and the other guy bumps the review with his reply. So I PM’d you instead.

Seems you’re trying to bait me into your little game and get me pissed off and call you a name or something so you can hit the RTM button. You are acting like a pest though that’s the truth.

Maybe I should RTM here since you’re apparently trying to hijack this thread and make it all about you, Springfest and your conspiracy theory. Stop trolling.
Old 02-28-2024, 11:32 PM   #11
Let's Go!
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Good Recon
Let's Go! is online now   Quote
Old 02-29-2024, 03:38 AM   #12
643_DP
BANNED

Encounters: 6

Good recon, is hilarious..

Also seeing multiple (3 or more usually) threads from same handles on page 1, shows you who is on the board and looking for posts to bump as well..

Think we got multiple handles with 4 or 5 threads on first just this morning!
643_DP is offline   Quote
Old 02-29-2024, 07:07 AM   #13
HenrySwanson
Trying to lay low

Encounters: 26

Bumping is all you see on these forums, making them semi worthless. I can check this place a few times a day and it's just the same review with 10 new bumps. Speaking, if these reviews were locked after 10 replies/bumps, I'm pretty sure this place would turn into a ghost town. You would see REAL fast who the promoters are. I think discussions like this are fine, but I'm hard pressed to look at any reviews that has 26 posts/replies. I know what's going on with that review without viewing it again.
HenrySwanson is offline   Quote
Old 02-29-2024, 09:14 AM   #14
BigBamboo
Premium Access

Here’s a good one: “Waiting to see [her] soon myself“

Really? Ok! Thanks for letting us know your plans, but we don’t care!

I like your thread lock idea, Henry. It would be great to see implemented.
Old 02-29-2024, 09:35 AM   #15
Stressfree1
Premium Access

Bamboo, you have great reviews and all but damn, this Promoter thing seems to be consuming your mind on here. Let it go bud, you're sounding like the white AsianP with the 10+ posts a day except you don't say the word Pimp, lol. Surely there's something else to converse about, how bout those Mavs?

"Good recon" in response to original question
Stressfree1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women