Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59984
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47592
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 11-30-2021, 07:27 AM   #1
Guest011223
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10
Default Do You Come Strapped?

Those who have concealed carry permits, do you arrive at a first encounter carrying or leave it locked in the car? I have something lined up that I suspect won't be in the best part of town and am trying to decide if I should carry or not. Getting ripped off isn't worth the hassle of a DGU, but getting killed is a whole other thing!

If you do carry to a date, how do you disrobe, keep control of the wepaon, etc. (assuming IWB)? I carry off-body so stripping down isn't an issue, but I don't need her rifling through my bag and coming up with my 9 while I'm taking a leak. Providers - any input, thoughts, or experiences to share?
Guest011223 is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 07:38 AM   #2
Naughty.Nikki
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 408287
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

If you need to carry bc the neighborhood is that bad, you shouldn’t be going there. Also if you bring a piece to an appointment & I see it, I’m gonna throw you the fuck out. End of story. Hobbying & guns don’t mix for me
Naughty.Nikki is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 07:42 AM   #3
teddybear6011
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naughty.Nikki View Post
If you need to carry bc the neighborhood is that bad, you shouldn’t be going there. Also if you bring a piece to an appointment & I see it, I’m gonna throw you the fuck out. End of story. Hobbying & guns don’t mix for me
Well said and you're absolutely correct. It's no place for a weapon. It would make a provider very uneasy knowing her date had a weapon and could possibly use it to rob her. You're right about the neighborhood also. A little discretion goes a long way. We need to respect the rights of providers. They work in a difficult environment and need to be assured of their safety and well being. If it's questionable, don't go there.,
teddybear6011 is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 08:15 AM   #4
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

mmmmm not sure I agree with NN on your out. But that is her choice.

Really ya going to a place where ya may get carjacked also. Higher odds of in the city. Some parts very high odds

Ask if she ok with a met at notel or pick up and go to notel

And Sir Op, if had permit long time, its Recertification time.
Most due in January .
Google the site for is easier than looking for it in NYS main site. NYS and computers not good mix and most time crash when busy. DMV up in down all the time as is unemployment ... etc ... so if wait till Jan LOL I'll bet that part will crash also DUH its the NYS way.
NOTE: got this info from WHAM1180AM

back to topic mmmm kinda

you would not be the 1st to be carjacked in the city, Then your other car carjacked in a town and they used your car n gun on ya
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 09:37 AM   #5
Guest011223
Valued Poster

Quote:
Appreciate the candor Nikki. I'm curious, what are you feelings on Second Amendment issues in general?
Old 11-30-2021, 09:39 AM   #6
Guest011223
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by teddybear6011 View Post
Well said and you're absolutely correct. It's no place for a weapon. It would make a provider very uneasy knowing her date had a weapon and could possibly use it to rob her. You're right about the neighborhood also. A little discretion goes a long way. We need to respect the rights of providers. They work in a difficult environment and need to be assured of their safety and well being. If it's questionable, don't go there.,
" They work in a difficult environment and need to be assured of their safety and well being"

Some would submit that carrying is required to assure safety & well being. Thanks for taking the time to comment.
Old 11-30-2021, 09:41 AM   #7
Guest011223
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
mmmmm not sure I agree with NN on your out. But that is her choice.

Really ya going to a place where ya may get carjacked also. Higher odds of in the city. Some parts very high odds

Ask if she ok with a met at notel or pick up and go to notel

And Sir Op, if had permit long time, its Recertification time.
Most due in January .
Google the site for is easier than looking for it in NYS main site. NYS and computers not good mix and most time crash when busy. DMV up in down all the time as is unemployment ... etc ... so if wait till Jan LOL I'll bet that part will crash also DUH its the NYS way.
NOTE: got this info from WHAM1180AM

back to topic mmmm kinda

you would not be the 1st to be carjacked in the city, Then your other car carjacked in a town and they used your car n gun on ya
Thanks for the heads up on the renewal. I'm good until 2023.
Old 11-30-2021, 09:52 AM   #8
demonlover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

I'm with NN 100% - if you think you may want/need a weapon, then you're in the wrong place with the wrong person.
demonlover is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 09:54 AM   #9
Crazy Bob
Premium Access

Encounters: 60

There are several ladies I’d like to see that I’ve never tried to book because of their incall location. I’ve been in their neighborhoods in the past when I had to be, but never for “fun”. If I need a gun to feel safe, it isn’t a place I go for recreation.
Crazy Bob is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 09:58 AM   #10
Naughty.Nikki
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgaveOnApril20 View Post
Appreciate the candor Nikki. I'm curious, what are you feelings on Second Amendment issues in general?
They are fine for hunting, gun clubs, target practice & home defense. Not for hobbying
Old 11-30-2021, 10:59 AM   #11
valkyra
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 521559
My ECCIE Reviews

All bringing a gun into a bad neighborhood is going to do, is draw attention to yourself, and/or cause someone to react poorly or out of fear.
valkyra is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 11:19 AM   #12
Naughty.Nikki
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Not mention what happens when your gun gets jacked while hobbying? How do you report your gun stolen while you were involved with illegal activity?
Old 11-30-2021, 12:02 PM   #13
ben dover
Premium Access

Encounters: 101

I have been taught that the only reason to show your weapon is if you're going to use it. So if the guy pulls out a bat or a knife to threaten you will you be willing to kill this guy?
ben dover is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 12:10 PM   #14
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Not mention what happens when your gun gets jacked while hobbying? How do you report your gun stolen while you were involved with illegal activity?
If a gun is took from you, you have to report it. As if it shows up in a crime they see you as guilty as who used it in a crime. if not reported

note: if lost during hunting must report also. I know a guy that got lost hunting near Long Lake and lost a gun. When he was found he reported. Year later gun used in a crime in NYC. Got gun back rather than some time.

This morning in Hilton. each owner will have to answer why a gun was left overnight in a unlocked car or truck. Even the long guns Other than more than 2. Stories not sayin how many guns it was. But all have been recovered "Whew"

I do know it was more than 2 guns from one street in Hilton
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 12:15 PM   #15
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Oh

I'll bring my GUN alright
JONBALLS is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women