Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 252
Top Posters
DallasRain70467
biomed160975
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453025
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47743
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-25-2019, 06:03 AM   #1
ZantannaParella
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 319127
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Serious question. Inquiring minds need to know! Please be honest!

Ok so it’s my kind of serious but I really do want to know and I’m sure I’m not the only one. Men please answer honestly and for the love of god no names. Not trying to start shit. Ladies as well.

So I was laying in bed naked and out of breath after an orgasm marathon with.......let’s call him Mr Dick Fitzwell, anyhooo. We were discussing orgasms and how many ladies fake them here and in the RW and how if more girls were aware of their Reproductive area and where her “ spots (G) “ were that more girls would have Os more often. Ya know. Wiggle them hips around and position yourselves to make sure your big O spots get stimulated. Than the subject of men Faking them came up. I didn’t think it was really a thing. But apparently it is because MR Fitz has done it. So now I’m curious. How many guys have faked an O? Ladies can u tell if a man Is faking an O or suspect one has. I won’t even ask how many ladies have faked an O cuz I’m sure most have at one point

Again. Please no names. A simple yes or no and reason behind it.

Oh and I’m gonna be visiting Houston this weekend. Where should I stay and what’s fun to do in H town. Where can I find the best sausage and go for a nice long Rough ride ? Please and thanks. Hahaha.
^^
That’s a joke. Lol
ZantannaParella is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2019, 06:12 AM   #2
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

I would think it a little hard to fake an O. I can't and I see no reason to try. Sometimes people just don't click.

I think a lot of women do because it's part of the illusion
tbone2u is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2019, 06:16 AM   #3
allaboutthebbbj
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Ive never made an effort to "fake it" but i have had a couple girls that I couldnt finish with. Im assuming they didnt know.the difference because of the cover
allaboutthebbbj is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2019, 06:37 AM   #4
ZantannaParella
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 319127
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

There is some movie where the lead actor (I'm thinking Seth Rogan or someone similar) fakes it for some f-ed up reason. Ugh. I hate that my mind is blank. It was funny AF.

I can see how a dude can fake one. I can see doing it if you just wanna hurry and leave without being a total jack ass
ZantannaParella is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2019, 07:32 AM   #5
MarcellusWalluz
(Xzn/Xzan)

Encounters: 90

Yes on several occasions for varying reasons.

The most common is something occurs during activities that makes you lose interest & want to leave as soon as possible whether you got your "O" or not. (attitude, personality, hygiene,safety)
MarcellusWalluz is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2019, 07:40 AM   #6
Fresh-Memes
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Never faked an O. There have been times I didn’t finish because I couldn’t get the 2nd or 3rd nut. There have been times I couldn’t get the first nut because I wasn’t feeling it, horrible chemistry, a night of drinking, her box started to stink, etc.
Fresh-Memes is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2019, 07:53 AM   #7
Sig9er
Premium Access

Encounters: 40

I can fake it. It would be during doggie or surfboard and I'd just spit on your back.

Actually an old 80's joke; How does a gay guy fake an orgasm? ….. spits on your back.

Cheers
Sig9er is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2019, 08:02 AM   #8
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

Yup!

But only when necessary.

Usually "when it's not happening for me" in a strip club or at certain other times and places and occasions when necessary.

Do recall one time years ago when one lady had me in the chair for an extended bj and at the 45 minute point her gal pal watching (and waiting for me to have dessert) fell asleep in her baby doll jammies. I decided to do Le Grande Finale, complete with sound effects and multiple powerful kegels to end the chair session. Hot washrag applied and I scooped up the baby dolls, carried her into the other room and daty, a little bj to resurrect the little guy and pound city for 30-40 minutes. Quitting time was like 2 a.m. and I could spent the night but had an early morning meeting downtown so went home, slept 4 hours and made it to the meeting on time at 8 a.m. complete with SEGs the rest of the morning.
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2019, 08:55 AM   #9
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Like a couple have said. I've had times when it just didn't happen or something happened to spoil it. Never faked it though. Just finished up without an orgasm and left it at that.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2019, 10:54 AM   #10
tyboy1
Premium Access

Encounters: 33

All that stuff about Houston just come by the house and we can take care of it. I might even show you a fake "O".
Lmao
tyboy1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2019, 04:02 PM   #11
Chlorine
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

I have...usually just to get the hell up and out of the situation from the lady. Now there are some things a man needs to do so hes not "caught" for one dispose of the empty bag himself. Of course faking a CIM or COF is a lil trickier, LOL
Chlorine is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2019, 04:28 PM   #12
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

Encounters: 63

I can remember a time or two with an ex-wife....usually because I had already dropped several loads with a provider earlier and was spent for the night....but sometimes in a committed relationship you gotta play the part and act like you still give a fuck so you can go to sleep with no bullshit.....
Russ38 is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2019, 05:43 PM   #13
VENUSNOVA
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 10675
My ECCIE Reviews

����...ive never.
��
No seriously .
Men cannot fake unless that's fake jizz too..
��
That would be weird ...having an explosion of C UM then find out he was faking...������
Unless he pulled an 80's scene like Sig9er mentioned.
��
VENUSNOVA is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2019, 09:46 PM   #14
citizen44
Premium Access

Encounters: 35

Never with a hooker but multiple times with long term partners. You just have to fake it while your deep inside them. With age and reduced sperm volume, this is easy to pull off.

It took me a while to realize it, but it is an excellent early indication that I’m about to make a long-term girlfriend an ex-girlfriend.
citizen44 is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2019, 09:59 PM   #15
Fizley
Premium Access

Encounters: 35

Yes I have done it. Especially when the relationship becomes stale. I have figured out a way.
Fizley is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women