Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59984
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 07-04-2011, 09:35 AM   #1
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65
Default More $ owed or expected?

Let's say you've made an agreement to visit a woman for an L1 appointment. The agreed-upon fee, already left under a candle on the table, is commensurate with that sort of session. During the session, without any requests, prompting, or negotiation, she graduates from L1 to L2.

A variation: Same deal, except your expectations are for an L1/L2 session, and it graduates to an L3.

Granted, it probably doesn't happen too often, and, when it does, I suspect it's on a repeat visit. (I've experienced the first scenario, once; the second, never.)

Is the client expected to upgrade the fee or provide a tip? One reason I take only the agreed-upon fee into a session is to avoid the temptation of the upsell. But what if there's no "upsell"; it just happens?
Sir Lancehernot is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 09:44 AM   #2
daveindallas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

i think if you click and she wants more, its on her,if she doesn't say anything before you both take it to that next level.
daveindallas is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 10:32 AM   #3
TexRich
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

she either likes you as a client or is hustling you, or both. basically, you do not disgust her and does not mind doing more with you, but also expects more in compensation.
TexRich is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 11:02 AM   #4
bigdog0311
BANNED

Encounters: 147

Tex Rich is right...........I have had a few experiences with massage therapists, who I saw on a regular basis for a while, after a few sessions, we "graduated" to L1, then a few sessions more, L2. Now I continue to pay the "standard rate" she has in her ad, plus a well deserved tip every now and again, after a few more sessions, she plays the "I need a bigger and better tip from you" card if you wish to continue to see me.

Needless to say, I do not go back to see her after she tells me that.
bigdog0311 is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 11:34 AM   #5
Gypsy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

MT therapists are different animals than most providers, and there is a lot more YMMV. I think it varies by the MT. Some do more to hit you up for more money, and they are the type that will let you know. Some just appreciate that you are a regular and want you to keep being a regular and feel comfortable with you. You just have to play it by ear. I tend to gravitate to the second type.
Gypsy is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 11:40 AM   #6
incognito isis
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 73232

I once let a regular do anal sex with me once. This is not something I ever do with clients. I didn't like it. It had been YEARS before I'd done anal. I just decided to give him a treatfor being such a prolific regular, you know? Just a treat, no upselling, no extra money expected on my part. NOW, he's expecting it every time we meet. He tried to stick it in my ass and I said no, don't do that. He didn't make an issue of it until our last appointment. He flat out asked me if we could do anal again. I said no, I'mnot really a fan of that, but I did it as a special treat that one time. The moral of the story is, once you open up a can of worms, it's hard to put the lid back on! Once you give a free salad, their appatite increases and they crave that salad each time they dine with you. Next time he askes for it again, I'm going to flat out tell him: anal is not on the menu. I did it once time for you as a special treat for being a devoted regular to me. If you want to have anal more often, I will have to raise my rate to reflect the extra services. I'm not really a fan of anal. It takes alot out of me, it's not just an effortless thing for me, so I should get compensated for my extra effort!!!!!!!!! Don't ya think?
incognito isis is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 11:58 AM   #7
JustMe68
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 41595

Quote:
Originally Posted by incognito isis View Post
I once let a regular do anal sex with me once. This is not something I ever do with clients. I didn't like it. It had been YEARS before I'd done anal. I just decided to give him a treatfor being such a prolific regular, you know? Just a treat, no upselling, no extra money expected on my part. NOW, he's expecting it every time we meet. He tried to stick it in my ass and I said no, don't do that. He didn't make an issue of it until our last appointment. He flat out asked me if we could do anal again. I said no, I'mnot really a fan of that, but I did it as a special treat that one time. The moral of the story is, once you open up a can of worms, it's hard to put the lid back on! Once you give a free salad, their appatite increases and they crave that salad each time they dine with you. Next time he askes for it again, I'm going to flat out tell him: anal is not on the menu. I did it once time for you as a special treat for being a devoted regular to me. If you want to have anal more often, I will have to raise my rate to reflect the extra services. I'm not really a fan of anal. It takes alot out of me, it's not just an effortless thing for me, so I should get compensated for my extra effort!!!!!!!!! Don't ya think?
+1M

Isis is right. Give an inch, and next the mile is wanted, then 10 more. Extra services deserve extra compensation, whether verbalized or not, especially in the hobby realm.

If you disagree, just stop her and say no to anything more than what was agreed upon. That way, it's your decision and nobody feels taken advantage of.
JustMe68 is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 01:03 PM   #8
bigdog0311
BANNED

Encounters: 147

Quote:
Originally Posted by incognito isis View Post
I agree with you 100%. However, when you see a client on a "regular basis", and by either chance, you have a certain "comfort level", chemistry at that time or whatever, you give an "extra mile" type of service, not asking for compensation before the "service", then you should not tell that client that you need to be tipped more, as you offered/did it with no expectations of additional compensation. Now if a guy EXPECTS it every time he goes to see you, and he does not tip you, without your telling him to, then you should tell him that you really appreciate his business, (if you do), he pays for "A and B" services for "X" dollars. Now, if he would like to have "A,B and C" services, on a regular basis, then yes, he needs to give you an extra tip.

If he disagrees, then just go back to providing "A and B" services only and if he gets mad or whatever, then explain the situation again, a really good client will agree with what you are saying and will either continue with the current service with you, and maybe bring a little extra when he wants the "C" service or a client you do not really want will scoff and never see you again.......you do not want him as a client anyway!
bigdog0311 is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 03:33 PM   #9
spaceneedle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

I have seen several MTs who upgraded their services. Some do ask for more $, in the beginning or some at the end, some on the next visit, some just never say anything. Some may just suggest a tip without a number specified. It all depends on your relationship with the ladies.

At times, i did get a one-time special treatment that is not repeated. It's just happen during the heat of the moment (stars are aligned).

Good surprises, these upgrades can be.
spaceneedle is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women