Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160937
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453024
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47732
pyramider46370
bambino40438
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-19-2018, 05:19 PM   #1
leelo_huna
Account Disabled

User ID: 273424
My ECCIE Reviews
Default How do you Prefer your Session Setting ?

Do any Gents actually enjoy the Fact that a woman prepares for your visit, music- low lights - candles?

had ran across a few who aren't Big on it which is understandable due to allergies or things of that nature,

or would you rather keep it basic because performace is more important less distracting?

as I work from my Residence I have a Habbit of Setting the mood but is it really a Plus for you Hobbyst?
leelo_huna is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 05:56 PM   #2
Guest083119
Account Disabled

User ID: 444493

I can tell you, in my experience...most guys love this. Not saying there are not good guys that want to just get in and out, but the guys love the whole “feels like a date” experience and the attention you spend on them.

Regarding allergies...try unscented candles. I always have fresh flowers but make sure the fragrance isn’t overwhelming. Sometimes I bake cookies or muffins even if not requested because they smell so inviting.

You seem like a sweetheart, Leelo. I’m enjoying your perspective and good questions. I can tell you truly are interested in providing an excellent experience. You will do well and it’s not just because you’re smokin hot.

Xoxo
Guest083119 is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 06:05 PM   #3
Trampslikeus
Registered Member

Encounters: 3

Totally agree B-3. I love and appreciate when the room is set up with mood lighting and candles. Make me feel you took the time and effort to make me comfortable and appreciated.
Trampslikeus is online now   Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 07:12 PM   #4
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

At hotel I do the same set it up to look cozy with
candles or something to make lighting softer with a scarf over the a lamp, bath room amenities for the guys
few other things a round ..
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 07:27 PM   #5
Guest083119
Account Disabled

User ID: 444493

I try hard to make my hotel rooms cozy even when I'm alone. I think I need tips from you, Gina. Xoxo
I usually do flowers and I might be known to snag them off other people’s room service trays in the hallway, lol.
Guest083119 is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 07:43 PM   #6
JalapenoPopper
Account Disabled

Depends, if she a young coed would like her in call to be a little trashy with a little rock music playing, it makes her seem like she is gonna be a naughty lil slut for daddy which is a turn on for me.
JalapenoPopper is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 07:59 PM   #7
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

Great topic I agree....

Setting the mood can vary for each guy...

Lights/candles
TEMPERATURE (learned a nice lesson from Randall Creed about this recently)
Outfit-some guys want you to wear rw clothes so that can be anything from jeans and a tshirt, yoga pants a business suit, cocktail dress, summer dress, birthday suit, swim suit, thigh highs and nothing else but heels and lipstick.

I love special requests ...try to ask most guys about this because it matters to me...nothing better than you being everything they hoped for and more plus most gents are paying good money to be with you our appearance is something we should take pride in especially when we’re being paid 100s of dollars an hour to give a shit
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 08:10 PM   #8
Meatman69
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

I like candles and flowers are nice but not burning incense or sprayed over cigarette smoke.
I really prefer a lighted room. Makes me nervous if lights are low on a first date.
How you dress at the door sets the mood, especially if there is effort from my request's. A big smile is a good start.
If you tell me to not knock just come in. Please unlock the door. Makes me nervous that I am at the wrong door or something is wrong. Should I knock now or just leave. Wave at the neighbor walking by giving me a disgusting look.
Please. I love animals and have my own. But. Strangers animals usually don't like strangers in their territory. Getting lunged at or them running off is not a good feeling. I pet dogs at the park and cats at the shelter but in another persons/animals home, I am not as welcome.
I find the difficult part for some. Is what to wash with afterwards so we don't smell like someone else or too clean. Which can be just as bad as smelling lady like.
Meatman69 is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 08:24 PM   #9
KeepFrozen
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Absolutely love when a lady truly prepares for a visit. Clean location, freshly made bed with clean sheets. I sometimes request an out call to a nice boutique hotel and I go all out with candles, light music, and wine. It's all about ambiance and making each other comfortable.
KeepFrozen is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 08:26 PM   #10
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Hate it. I want to high five the dude on the way out as I'm showing up like a tag-team wrestling match. I want to walk in to you scooping goo out of your crotch asking me if I mind the wait. Have a fresh dump waiting in the toilet as well if you can; I like to bask at a good upper decker. Please, never prepare for my visit.
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 08:26 PM   #11
leelo_huna
Account Disabled

User ID: 273424
My ECCIE Reviews

Its always great yo acknowledge my client and what really gets the mood flowing , I just want to Learn and Master my Craft a bit more... Its always Intriguing to Learn ....
leelo_huna is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 09:04 PM   #12
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by leelo_huna View Post
Do any Gents actually enjoy the Fact that a woman prepares for your visit, music- low lights - candles?

had ran across a few who aren't Big on it which is understandable due to allergies or things of that nature,

or would you rather keep it basic because performace is more important less distracting?

as I work from my Residence I have a Habbit of Setting the mood but is it really a Plus for you Hobbyst?
A great provider who is on here used to send out a little questionaire once you booked a session asking things like what is your music preference, perfume, lighting, candles. It might sounds a little cheesy but I thought it was a pretty good idea. She's the only one that ever did that as far as I remember.

One of the things that I can't stand is the damn TV being on. Put on some music. How can somebody not know that the Channel 4 news is not sexy?

Good topic leelo….nice to see people thinking about ways to make the session great.
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 04:59 PM   #13
Ipthirteen1701
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

I'll throw my vote onto the pile of yes, we care and appreciate some thoughtfulness. Of course, with the acknowledgment that we don't want to smell like we did anything questionable when we show up at home. Setting the mood really does make the client feel special and goes a long way towards setting us at ease that we're in for a treat.
Ipthirteen1701 is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 08:42 PM   #14
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

hey i'v done the snag off as well hehe love it
well I'm here if you need some ,,

I set the softer lighting after I meet and greet at the door and have him come in sit and talk a bit so they see the real me lol. when they come out of the shower the softer lighting is set .. but not dark and some tunes are on i ask what does he like and hope i have it
I'm always dressed to the nines or what he requested
helps if you request before the date !
Quote:
Originally Posted by B Three View Post
I try hard to make my hotel rooms cozy. I think I need tips from you, Gina. Xoxo
I usually do flowers and I might be known to snag them off other people’s room service trays in the hallway, lol.
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 08:53 AM   #15
mikehammer002001
Premium Access

Encounters: 45

For me I like a clean room/apt/house no smoke. Hate dark rooms. Candles do nothing for me so save them.
mikehammer002001 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women