Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70457
biomed160866
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452978
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47680
pyramider46370
bambino40406
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35596
Mojojo33117

Old 03-18-2018, 08:24 AM   #1
discreet_in_houston
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 19
Default Hey, I know you!

I recently worked with a client in a real world business transaction that I knew was a provider from her photos and email address. She had no idea who I was, and obviously, I made absolutely no mention of the hobby at all.

But this got me thinking...

Has anyone had the opposite situation, where you walk into a session and realize that you know each other or are acquaintances in real life? Because of blurred or blocked face pics, you didn't know until that face-to-face moment?
What did you do? Did you stop the session and walk away? Did you continue with the session and keep the secret?
discreet_in_houston is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 08:37 AM   #2
Guest111819
KrystalRoseBBW.biz

User ID: 346209
My ECCIE Reviews

Yep. Just once. Not long after coming out of retirement, I opened the door and he looked very familiar.

First thought was that he was a client from years ago.
Then he looked like he recognized me as well.
It hit us both at the same time....
We are both regulars at the same little dive bar!!

Awkward and funny.

Then I remembered that he was HPD!

Awkward and funny turns TERRIFIED!!

"Holy shit! Am I in trouble?"

Nope, he retired and wasn't vice anyway.
Guest111819 is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 08:45 AM   #3
LimitlessJD
Account Disabled

Walked into a deposition once and the lawyer on the opposing side was a provider I’d seen before. We both chuckled and continued on...

And I went to see her again a week later...
LimitlessJD is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 08:49 AM   #4
NMEufdaST8
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimitlessJD View Post
Walked into a deposition once and the lawyer on the opposing side was a provider I’d seen before. We both chuckled and continued on...

Based on her hourly rates for the two different jobs, is it cheaper to fuck her, or have her fuck you?
NMEufdaST8 is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 09:19 AM   #5
Alyssa71
Account Frozen

User ID: 347380
My ECCIE Reviews

^^^ good one!!! Hehhe
Alyssa71 is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 10:45 AM   #6
billmonty2
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 6

Quote:

That’s a lawyer I would trust and would definitely retain.
billmonty2 is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 12:55 PM   #7
Dayna Love
Miss Head Master

User ID: 135703
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

It has happened to me a few times, I had just started in the business and was only on BP because that was all I knew at the time, Anyways I had any appt set with a gent and when he showed up it was someone I had dated a few a months back. Needless to say we went to dinner talked and he handed me 500 bucks with no services rendered. LOL one of the easiest money I ever made.
I also manage hotels so yes I see a lot of gents and gals. I just smile and do my job. I know they look at me like WTF really I need to give her all my info...
Dayna Love is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 01:06 PM   #8
LimitlessJD
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by NMEufdaST8 View Post
Based on her hourly rates for the two different jobs, is it cheaper to fuck her, or have her fuck you?
Lol. I was curious as to whether she charged more for one or the other and she told me her hourly rate was always the same. ($350)
LimitlessJD is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 01:56 PM   #9
NMEufdaST8
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Lol. I was curious as to whether she charged more for one or the other and she told me her hourly rate was always the same. ($350)
Damn. That sort of deal would have been the perfect retainer for my divorce (subject to seeing pics and reading reviews). Whatever time she doesn’t spend on my case, she spends on my dick.
NMEufdaST8 is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 07:49 PM   #10
idiot savant
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

I saw a well know retired provider at Hobby Center once. We made eye contact at intermission, and we both knew. Damn I miss her.
idiot savant is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 08:21 AM   #11
peabody
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I was "talking" to a young woman for a few weeks and when I met her mother we recognized each other. Her mother was a provider from the Escape days. Things only lasted only a few days after that. I still don't know what she told her.
peabody is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 10:22 AM   #12
Victoria of Houston
Account Disabled

User ID: 71
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by discreet_in_houston View Post
I recently worked with a client in a real world business transaction that I knew was a provider from her photos and email address.

Wow. Some of these ladies aren't the sharpest tools in the shed. Who in hell uses their real world email/phone, etc for the hobby as well? It's called a persona for a reason. *smh*

Anywhos, to answer the rest of your topic, no, I have not had the reverse happen (thank god, bc I don't know how I'd respond, lols), but I have had sorta the same. Someone I knew in the real world's husband had contacted me for a sesh.

I found out it was him before we met bc he wasn't very smart and used his real phone number to contact me on and I was able to find his info (name, address, etc) while screening him.

I just never replied to him after that, but it was surely awkward every time after that when I would see her. Ugh.
Victoria of Houston is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 12:04 PM   #13
Fizley
Premium Access

Encounters: 35

It happens, and is all part of the hobby.

A few years ago my mom had hip replacement surgery and was laid up and needed constant care. I was still working at thst time. We hired a neighbor down the street to come in and assist her.

At the same time a shiny new provider caught my attention, and I would call her and she was never available when I was available. Finally, one evening to make it work. Yep, it was my mom's assistant care taker.

We looked at each other and just laughed. Every time I saw her at my mom's house she would always find an excuse to show me something in the kitchen. We go to the kitchen and she would remove her top, show me her boobs, and say a peak, but you need to come see me again . I was so sad when she retired from the hobby.
Fizley is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 02:22 PM   #14
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I have had a fantasy of going to a high-end hotel in-call. The door opens and I step in. I turn and standing there in heels and silky wisps in my daughter-in-law's hounger (adult) sister!
ICU 812 is online now   Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 05:01 PM   #15
straber
Valued Poster

Encounters: 60

Yup, someone I hired then saw her on the hobby a few weeks later. Joke was she needed a raise
straber is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women