Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 252
Top Posters
DallasRain70467
biomed160975
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453025
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47738
pyramider46370
bambino40442
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-15-2017, 07:28 AM   #1
London-James
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 370016
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Pre-Screening: For or Against?

Hey everyone! I hope you all are well and enjoying your *crosses fingers* three day (or maybe four day) weekend.

My inquisitiveness has gotten the best of me and I'm wondering how many of you pre-screen? By pre-screening, I'm alluding to the fact that you may not know when you may meet up with the provider, but you rather have all the formalities out of the way. That way, when the "stars align", it's just a matter of nailing down a time. Understandably, some providers state that if you do not meet with them within a certain time frame (like six months) then you'd have to be pre-screened again.

I've noticed it happening a bit more from those that travel to Dallas or those that have picked up on where I travel frequently for work. I was just curious about our DFW friends since we all are busy making moves.

Sound off below!

All My Best,

LJ, xox
London-James is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 09:09 AM   #2
EastTexasGrown
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

I don't see an issue with it but if I were a provider, I would limit it to a 3 month period for your increased safety. The only issue is that you could be wasting precious time on guys you will NEVER spend time with because they never follow through within the required time period to actually see you.

I often ask various Playmates who fit my desires to come to/thru Tyler. I PM them with a nice introductory greeting telling them of my interest in them. I tell them a little about myself. I simply list a few names of my references as well as my number of OKs on P411. I encourage them to consider Tyler as a viable travel option and let them know I will have no problem passing their Reference Check Stage and will be able to provide the needed information if/when they contact me letting me know Tyler is on their schedule.

That way they know I am interested but do not have to waste time until we are closer to seeing one another.

Good luck on your decision. I am sure you will get all points of views from some well respected Playmates over the next day or so!!
EastTexasGrown is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 11:28 AM   #3
OneStarLuck07
BANNED

Encounters: 29

I was just thinking about this. There is a provider I'm interested in seeing that is only available during working hours. I would like to see her sometime in the next month, but not exactly sure when at this point. I'm not entirely sure I would even pull it off, so I've been hesitant to approach her cause I don't want to waste her time screening me if in the end, I couldn't see her. I don't want to waste a providers time if it wasn't necessary.

When I first started, I would send PMs stating I was interested in seeing them, not exactly sure when, but here are my references. But when I did this, I was usually thinking meeting in the next few weeks, not months in advance.
OneStarLuck07 is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 11:13 PM   #4
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm for it big time ..... I do let them know it kind of expires if he doesn't make a date within 6 months of doing it though. BUT I warmly encourage it in my ads (and on P411).
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2017, 12:07 AM   #5
Permission Granted
Supporting Single Moms

Encounters: 6

If i see a provider that i want to spend time with, but i know she travels, i like to get prescreened via P411, so when I see an ad pop up last minute I can request a session and not worry about taking time to screen first.

I think it makes it a lot easier with providers who don't publish their number. Prescreened and you just send a text and schedule without wondering how long it's going to take to see a PM or P411 request on line.
Permission Granted is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2017, 03:58 AM   #6
Guest113018-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 96

I often ask to be prescreened, mostly on p411, usually with the intent to see said provider within 2 or 3 weeks. Now to be honest it doesn't always mean a session gets scheduled. Sometime you gain some information during research that makes you change your mind. And sometimes she just gets lost in the shuffle of so many providers that catch my eye. There have also been times when I have asked to be prescreened and never hear back from her. I guess it all evens out.
Guest113018-1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2017, 09:13 AM   #7
thomasaddison4
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 13

I prefer to be prescreened in many cases. Gets the initial communication out of the way so I know they are ready to see me when I know my availability. Since my schedule can be tight I don't want to waste available hobby time.
thomasaddison4 is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 02:28 PM   #8
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews

Pre-screening is much more preferable than a short notice (less that 24 hours) request from a guest who hasn't been screened at all beforehand. Or at least that's my opinion. Especially when it comes to wait time when corresponding with references. Some of us companions go out of the way to respond promptly to reference requests but that's not the rule. Also, gents have to do their part to actually check in with each provider about what is required for him to use her as a reference. Pre-screening alleviates some of the anxiety that may come up with shorter notice appointments so I'm all about it and do wish it were a more popular practice.
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 07:17 PM   #9
Gentlemen Rendezvous
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

I get pre-screened often
Gentlemen Rendezvous is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 07:45 PM   #10
Lifeking
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Works on P411 rarely if at all on ECCIE PM.
Lifeking is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women