Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160969
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453024
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47733
pyramider46370
bambino40441
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-25-2016, 07:23 PM   #1
jack_black81
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32
Default Ladies, how many of you have developed feelings for a client???

This topic has been brought up many times from a male perspective of developing feelings for a provider, but I'm interested in hearing more from the other side.

Alot of "real world" women become attached after intimacy....while men often seem to be the cold ones....however, the hobby, seems to be the complete reversed in BOTH regards. So I'm interested in how many of you are able to avoid liking someone.

I've seen a provider that wouldn't let me kiss her neck b/c she said "it's just too intimate". Some ladies may engage in a, uh, Colorado cigarette or two, lol, or have a few drinks before a session to perhaps disengage somewhat.

So if you're reading this, have you ever caught yourself liking someone, wanting to text them randomly etc.....or are clients you meet just 100% business to you no matter how well you may click conversation-wise or during the session?
jack_black81 is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 06:33 PM   #2
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews

I have experienced squishy feels for some of my faves which may surface every once in a while after a date. Professionalism is an important factor in not getting caught up and possibly risking devolving into a messy situation. There are times when I've thought about sending an out of the blue correspondence, but I don't as things seem to work more smoothly when a client gets in touch because he wants to book a date rather than either of us engaging in lots of back and forth chit chat which may contribute to a sense of ambiguity.
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 06:51 PM   #3
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

I would imagine most of the ladies feel pity ... for the fucktards and their SOs.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2016, 06:32 PM   #4
Laura Lynn
Sweet Naughtiness

User ID: 55818
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I like to treat this as a friends with benefits situation, but I keep it professional. I'm here for fun, not to change anyone's situation at home

With that said, I must admit there was one time a few years ago I let myself develop feelings for a gent. It happens
Laura Lynn is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2016, 01:38 AM   #5
mmcqtx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

This is not a good topic. Most of us seek out IOP at least to some degree. The key to that is "Illusion". It is natural to get to a comfort level with a provider, but if you feel more than that, it is time to move on. If a provider starts feeling something beyond temporary gratification, it is time for her to move on to new clients, a new city or a new profession.
Picture telling your grandkids about how you met. Introducing her to one of your buddies and seeing an exchange of looks that appears to be recognition. There are plenty of ways for a relationship that starts out as client/provider to blow up on you and you still have all of the regular ways for a relationship to blow up.
Ladies, stay professional and when the time comes to leave us, don't look back. be happy that this was a means to an end and then you can start writing a new chapter in your life.
mmcqtx is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2016, 05:59 AM   #6
micktoz
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 12

I'm pretty sure that every provider I see has feelings for me! It must be love. Just like my 2 past wives. In the beginning, they were really enthusiastic and sucked my cock like crazy. Just like the providers do. Isn't that proof of their undying love for me?

Of course with the wives,as their love waned, the blow jobs went away.

The blow jobs never go away with the providers, they all love me.

Right?
micktoz is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2016, 06:46 AM   #7
zJS
Gaining Momentum

They have feelings for us 'stupid and foolish' dick heads, but they just want to have fun, which takes money. No money, no love. And they are in love with multiple men.
zJS is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2016, 07:23 AM   #8
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

Sex workers are actually humans and not inanimate sex bots. For me, I believe there is a spectrum of intensity regarding attraction and desire. Every once in a while, I do experience low-key feels, which have nothing to do with love, or even a full-on crush. When it is the case that I've met with someone and our connection was exceptional and left a lasting impression on me, I sort through those feelings in a professional manner. This might manifest as memories of my favorite moments serving as masturbation fodder.

Either way, it's always so fascinating reading what those here in hobbyland (who would be classified as cheating heathens by normative standards) think about relationships.
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2016, 07:47 AM   #9
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5454
My ECCIE Reviews

I can't say I feel a romantic feelings but I can say, I have a couple gents I see that I REALLY REALLY REALLY like and totally enjoy their company. And more so, I feel a deep since respect for them as well.
Kayleehotchick is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2016, 09:41 AM   #10
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

User ID: 89913
My ECCIE Reviews

I think ladies who see a gentlemen many times over the course of her career, can tend to become close friends, and therefore have more feelings for said gen't. then the guy who books 1 time per year.

Some guys are just naturally friendly and over time we begin to share some of our life's history.
Some guys make us feel like we are not paid courtesans... Those are the special ones to remember.

With that being said. Yes I have had 1 or 2 guys who were just so awesome, that I felt a little something extra for them...

M.M.
Melissa Madyson is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2016, 11:08 AM   #11
stumpychump
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura Lynn View Post
I like to treat this as a friends with benefits situation, but I keep it professional. I'm here for fun, not to change anyone's situation at home

With that said, I must admit there was one time a few years ago I let myself develop feelings for a gent. It happens
With the nature of the hobby, I can see it being easy to develop feelings. I hope it ended well for you.
stumpychump is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2016, 02:07 PM   #12
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

User ID: 791
Location: Midcities & North Dallas (Luxury Private Apt) - Travel to New York & La Jolla with FMTY's available.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

*raises hand*

I am guilty...times 2x!
It happens
berkleigh is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2016, 02:19 PM   #13
Tx Noob
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by micktoz View Post
The blow jobs never go away with the providers, they all love me.

Right?
As long as the money is green...
Tx Noob is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2016, 02:43 PM   #14
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

many ladies develop feelings for Chung Tran.. in order of most common, the top 3 are:

1. anathema
2. revulsion
3. an extreme urge to defecate
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2016, 04:27 PM   #15
Kendall4U
Your MILF Addiction!

User ID: 126729
My ECCIE Reviews

I think it happens a lot more than folks fess up to. I've crossed my own boundaries and gotten emotionally involved with ONE client. Sometimes I wish I hadn't, other times I'm glad that I did. It's definitely a slippery slope.
Kendall4U is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women