Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160928
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453020
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47729
pyramider46370
bambino40433
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-04-2014, 02:37 AM   #1
kidrock
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2
Default What would you have done?

As everyone can see, i'm quite new to this "hobby" and are therefore not as experienced. Last night, I called up a provider and set up a date and time. I proceed as usual to her appointed spot and started to get really nervous as I draw near. I get to the hotel and see a bunch of guys around the third floor where she resides. This of course spooks me as a newbie and I turn around. I even see a security guard just standing there in the parking lot. In order to feel more comfortable, I ask if she can walk outside to meet me, but she said it was too cold... Mind you this is around 2AM... Was I right to turn around? Or should I have taken the chance? I did text her saying sorry i'll have to meet up some other time.

Happened again with another provider who isn't on EC. She asked my race, age etc and when I was there, asked what kind of car/color I drive. This set off many red flags and I couldn't go through with it. Plus there was a suspicious bystander just staring into the parking lot....I again asked if she could greet me in my car/parking lot but said she didnt have shoes on.... Also note, these 2 different hotels were pretty cheap and could've been a set up.

I just want to hear all of your feedback/experiences with this and what you all would've done. Thanks for reading.
kidrock is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 04:14 AM   #2
B.Wayne
BANNED

Encounters: 18

Well for starters, if you didn't do any research, then start doing a ton of research. See if you can find any sort of drama with the woman you are interested in meeting then evaluate for yourself if you feel its worth any potential hassle to try to meet her. Also evaluate what types of women you are attracted to. Some might pick a shady hotel in a shady part of town and that could spell problems. Then again, it may not be a problem at all. That depends on you. Read reviews and try to wade out the b.s. and what has helped me out tremendously is I happen to be very, very patient. I wont rush into things and I will not make last minute appointments. I think ive only ever done one last minute/same day appointment and it turned out fine but I prefer to plan and be considerate. I try for quality and I have been very lucky and fortunate to meet some of the women I have met.

You will undoubtedly get suggested to look at getting a p411 account. It can help, but it is not a means of a guarantee you will have any better or easier time meeting some women. And you have to try to think about safety not just from your perspective but from the woman's as well. Maybe they gave you an excuse not to meet you outside because they were afraid they would get drug into your car. Stuff like that can happen on both sides. Something can happen that freaks her out just like something can happen that freaks you out. Be sensitive to that.

As far as her asking you what kind of car you drive. that could have been for good reasons or bad ones. Maybe she wanted to know when you got there so she could do a last minute make up check or something. Or she could have planned for her pimp (if she has one) to break into your car and steal some stuff while you were getting to know her. You can go back and forth with this and drive yourself crazy. The best thing I can say is do a lot of research to get a better feel for how things could go.
B.Wayne is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 04:19 AM   #3
kidrock
Account Disabled

Thanks for the reply. I did do my research and the first one has really good reviews but also not so good reviews as in showing up late, not at all, etc...
The second one is only found in BP so I was really skeptical. She did seem really eager on the phone but then again, who knows if it was an act. All in all, i suppose i should be more patient next time. And I completely agree about looking at both sides of the table.
Old 10-04-2014, 04:36 AM   #4
B.Wayne
BANNED

Encounters: 18

...And truth be told, I think I had a bit of luck on my side when I first some of the women I did meet. I wasn't even a member here. I didn't get an eccie account until after I had met this lovely little 5 foot nothing blond in texas. So unfortunately for you it really sucks being new right now. There are more LE busts popping up, here and there. I mean there really is no definite answer anyone can give you unfortunately. If you didn't feel good about going along with it then sometimes you have to go with your gut instincts. I don't have any experience with meeting women from BP so I cant really give an opinion on that. keep looking for newbie friendly. Or if you see someone that isn't newbie friendly chat with them and just ask. What's the harm in asking? if she got a good vibe from you she may say yes, you never know unless you ask. That's one good thing I can say that I took away from meeting women here. I used to be afraid of rejection, now I brush it off without a care. And a lot of times Ill expect to get rejected and the opposite happens. go figure. itll get that way for you eventually I think as long as you are respectful to the women you interact with.
B.Wayne is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 06:20 AM   #5
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

You should have just walked thru the throng and uttered "bitches" under your breath while passing to get to her door ... what could possibly go wrong?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 07:31 AM   #6
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
As everyone can see, i'm quite new to this "hobby" and are therefore not as experienced. Last night, I called up a provider and set up a date and time. I proceed as usual to her appointed spot and started to get really nervous as I draw near. I get to the hotel and see a bunch of guys around the third floor where she resides. This of course spooks me as a newbie and I turn around. I even see a security guard just standing there in the parking lot. In order to feel more comfortable, I ask if she can walk outside to meet me, but she said it was too cold... Mind you this is around 2AM... Was I right to turn around? Or should I have taken the chance? I did text her saying sorry i'll have to meet up some other time.

Happened again with another provider who isn't on EC. She asked my race, age etc and when I was there, asked what kind of car/color I drive. This set off many red flags and I couldn't go through with it. Plus there was a suspicious bystander just staring into the parking lot....I again asked if she could greet me in my car/parking lot but said she didn't have shoes on.... Also note, these 2 different hotels were pretty cheap and could've been a set up.

I just want to hear all of your feedback/experiences with this and what you all would've done. Thanks for reading.
I don't take paranoia lightly. It pisses me off when I put aside time and energy to meet someone, especially at 2am on a Friday night. Nothing good happens after 12am. The creeps come out at night and they like to hang around parking lots.

I had a group of guys standing outside my door once at an incall I usually use. I opened my door and gave them a look and they walked away. Luckily my client at the time didn't scare easily.

I ask men their race all the time because I only see white males. I get other men ignoring this request so I have to ask if they're white or not. Plus, I like to know who I'm opening my door to. You could be someone completely different than you say you are.

You do what comfortable for you, but don't feel bad if those girls refuse to ever see you again.
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 07:52 AM   #7
kidrock
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryBeth View Post
I don't take paranoia lightly. It pisses me off when I put aside time and energy to meet someone, especially at 2am on a Friday night. Nothing good happens after 12am. The creeps come out at night and they like to hang around parking lots.

I had a group of guys standing outside my door once at an incall I usually use. I opened my door and gave them a look and they walked away. Luckily my client at the time didn't scare easily.

I ask men their race all the time because I only see white males. I get other men ignoring this request so I have to ask if they're white or not. Plus, I like to know who I'm opening my door to. You could be someone completely different than you say you are.

You do what comfortable for you, but don't feel bad if those girls refuse to ever see you again.
Thanks for the input. Definitely a good point about thinking in the girl's shoes. Wish I had thought of that earlier but what is past is past.
Old 10-04-2014, 09:50 AM   #8
Guest012617
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryBeth View Post

Ive been telling my kids that for years, know way youll catch me out after midnight,
nothing but hookers and drug dealers out there lol I'm a nooner myself
Guest012617 is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 01:06 PM   #9
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

It's always best to follow your gut instincts. With that being said, there is a possibility that you are overly skittish due to your newness in the hobby. Putting yourself in control of the environment can be a great comfort… Try obtaining your own accommodations and having the provider come to you.

BWayne is right on his suggestion, research is definitely key in helping you determine which providers you want to meet… and those that you don't.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 07:11 PM   #10
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccrider View Post
Ive been telling my kids that for years, know way youll catch me out after midnight,
nothing but hookers and drug dealers out there lol I'm a nooner myself
Lol I close up shop at midnight. I try to be in the house by 11
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 10:34 AM   #11
ErikaCharms
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 258060
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I've had this happen to me before but I was the provider in the situation Im new on here so at the time I was only on bp. I always ask age and race just so I know what to expect and because I don't take young AA clients. I also ask what kind of car because I like to look out my room window and see you pulling in and also see if you were accompanied by anyone or any other vehicles but I tend to go outside and meet my clients unless its to dark outside for safety issues just in case. I had a client come to me one and felt uncomfortable with my questions which I understood. But there were two AA men in the hotel parking lot so he decided against seeing me I was disappointed but understood because I'm big on my safety so I'm sure he was too. But after he left he sent me some long text about how he knew I was trying to set him up which shocked me like wtf really.
ErikaCharms is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 11:03 AM   #12
daty/o
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

What Ginger Doll said is your best advice. Learn to follow your gut instincts. It's unfortunate for the provider, but she picked the incall. And she apparently was not willing to meet you halfway. This lifestyle is risky on several levels; you are the only one that can establish your comfort level.
daty/o is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women