Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160589
Yssup Rider59937
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47560
pyramider46370
bambino40328
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Old 05-26-2014, 10:58 AM   #1
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28
Default MORE OBAMA INCOMPETENCE....

Powerlineblog.com by Scott Johnson
Today comes word that the White House blew the cover of the CIA station chief in Kabul by identifying him in a list submitted to Washington Post White House bureau chief Scott Wilson and other reporters covering Obama’s trip to Kabul. Wilson copied the list in the pool report that he disseminated to 6,000 recipients (“including foreign media, not taking part in the trip”) before noting the reference to the “Chief of Station” named on the list.

We have two-and-a-half years to go before Obama serves out his term and makes way for his successor. We are in the Killer Rabbit phase of his presidency, when the consequences of disastrous policies manifest themselves and pure cock-ups cannot be concealed. The president is Carterized; he becomes a figure of derision. He’s only holding the office down temporarily, but it’s a long, long way to temporary.
http://www.powerlineblog.com/archive...e-in-kabul.php

Didn't someone go to jail for revealing Valerie Plame's CIA connections ?
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 12:06 PM   #2
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Reminds me of the time our Secretary of State outed a CIA undercover operative. As Senator he was on a committee discussing some covert activity when he started to read a document. He mentioned a name and the witnesses became (CIA officers) became excited, Kerry stopped and asked the problem. They said that the name was redacted because the officer was undercover. Like a pure dolt Kerry read the name again, then he stopped and had a thought....then he asked you do mean agent "smith" right (wink, wink, nudge, nudge). The CIA guys looked crestfallen, "yes, sir, agent smith is who're talking about".
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 12:09 PM   #3
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Gotta like the Killer Rabbit analysis by Scott Johnson; a more fitting assessment for the remaining Obama years; more so, than "lame duck" !
Old 05-26-2014, 01:12 PM   #4
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Powerlineblog.com by Scott Johnson
Today comes word that the White House blew the cover of the CIA station chief in Kabul by identifying him in a list submitted to Washington Post White House bureau chief Scott Wilson and other reporters covering Obama’s trip to Kabul. Wilson copied the list in the pool report that he disseminated to 6,000 recipients (“including foreign media, not taking part in the trip”) before noting the reference to the “Chief of Station” named on the list.

We have two-and-a-half years to go before Obama serves out his term and makes way for his successor. We are in the Killer Rabbit phase of his presidency, when the consequences of disastrous policies manifest themselves and pure cock-ups cannot be concealed. The president is Carterized; he becomes a figure of derision. He’s only holding the office down temporarily, but it’s a long, long way to temporary.
http://www.powerlineblog.com/archive...e-in-kabul.php

Didn't someone go to jail for revealing Valerie Plame's CIA connections ?

You do have a link showing this was written in Obama's handwriting.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 01:15 PM   #5
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

The Buck stops at the Oval Office nimrod. If Obama does not institute a search, failing that a special prosecutor then this is his mistake. Obviously the person who put this on the list made a huge mistake, and the person who hired them made a mistake, and the person who appointed them made a mistake so I guess a mass firing is in order.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 01:19 PM   #6
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
The Buck stops at the Oval Office nimrod. If Obama does not institute a search, failing that a special prosecutor then this is his mistake. Obviously the person who put this on the list made a huge mistake, and the person who hired them made a mistake, and the person who appointed them made a mistake so I guess a mass firing is in order.
LMFAO wondered who would be first...
Old 05-26-2014, 11:12 PM   #7
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Gee-Awd, LittleEva! You are a world class buffoon and Obamaton!

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 11:39 PM   #8
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post

Pull up your skirt dull knife your stupidity is showing. You are taking the challenge?
Old 05-26-2014, 11:50 PM   #9
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

You want to look up my skirt, LittleEva? First of all, it's a "kilt". Secondly, no matter how much you want to get in there, it ain't happening. So stop your PMs, and open requests. You can have the lifestyle you want. Just not with me. I've tried to let you down nicely, but you won't listen, so back off, already! Try Assup. He likes to talk about his "junk". And he WKs for you regularly. You two might have something!

LittleEva >>> <<< Assup
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 12:38 AM   #10
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
You want to look up my skirt, LittleEva? First of all, it's a "kilt". Secondly, no matter how much you want to get in there, it ain't happening. So stop your PMs, and open requests. You can have the lifestyle you want. Just not with me. I've tried to let you down nicely, but you won't listen, so back off, already! Try Assup. He likes to talk about his "junk". And he WKs for you regularly. You two might have something!

LittleEva >>> <<< Assup
No you simple old shit I wanted you to pull it up because your old ass was showing. don't get your hopes up that I would be interested in it. A reply on this forum is not a PM dull knife. You and your ilk cam PM all you want in private. Try your sweet ass iffy
.----------> cog <----Iffy
Old 05-27-2014, 03:14 AM   #11
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
This from the "buffoon" who started a Dipshit of the year thread and nominated himself as a leading contender.
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 04:10 AM   #12
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
This from a "buffoon" who blames Bush for everything wrong with Obaminable.
If Hillary gets the "my favorite lady" nod ... are you still going to blame Bush?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 08:38 AM   #13
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Old 05-27-2014, 02:23 PM   #14
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
If Hillary gets the "my favorite lady" nod ... are you still going to blame Bush?
The more appropriate question would be, if Hillary gets your most favorite lady nod ... how would you reconcile that with your repeated attempts to blame everything on Bill and Obama.
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 05:43 PM   #15
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

The reaction to this by the left (not just here, but in general) as well as the main stream media speaks volumes of their hypocrisy.

Comparisons to the Plame case are rife. The only two exceptions are that this is not about a desk jockey in Virginia. This is about the chief of the CIA in an active war zone. Putting his very life in danger.

Exception number two... The blame for this lies directly on the White House. Admittedly so! This is the very height of incompetence!

I wonder who will be the scapegoat this time. It sure as hell won't be Scooter Libby! He's paid his dues to that community. Of course, we won't know for some time. Maybe never. They can't talk about it. It's "under investigation".
gfejunkie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women