Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59982
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 03-03-2018, 02:07 PM   #1
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default More hypocrisy from the left.

This week, WaPo writes:

Quote:

‘Declaration of war’: European officials offer brutal responses to Trump tariffs

(WaPo)
However, a few years ago, that same hypocritical, lib-retarded propaganda outlet that advocates the destruction of Civil War Memorials ran this article:

Quote:
Five myths about why the South seceded

2. Secession was about tariffs and taxes Tariffs were not an issue in 1860

(WaPo)
Tariffs are either a source of political conflict or they are not. WaPo cannot honestly -- nor credibly -- argue both sides.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2018, 03:28 PM   #2
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Demonicrats are one dimensional

You say: 'More hypocrisy from the left' as if less hypocrisy from those as*hats is even possible. They only run one way, typically in circles.
Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
This week, WaPo writes:

However, a few years ago, that same hypocritical, lib-retarded propaganda outlet that advocates the destruction of Civil War Memorials ran this article:

Tariffs are either a source of political conflict or they are not. WaPo cannot honestly -- nor credibly -- argue both sides.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2018, 05:38 PM   #3
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
This week, WaPo writes:
They reported the news.
Where did they say tariffs were good or bad? Where is the hypocrisy by the left?

Here is the rest of the the tariff not an issue info. The article this was in was saying that tariffs were not a reason for the southern states to secede.

"Tariffs were not an issue in 1860 (for seceding from the union), and Southern states said nothing about them. Why would they? Southerners had written the tariff of 1857, under which the nation was functioning. Its rates were lower than at any point since 1816."

They aren't arguing either side.
Your thread title is not supported by any info in the OP.
The 1st Post article reports the European response to tariffs trump announced. The 2nd article has nothing that demonstrates any hypocrisy about tariffs. It points out tariffs weren't a reason for the south seceding.
Neither article makes a judgment call whether tariffs are good or bad.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2018, 05:58 PM   #4
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
They aren't arguing either side.
Your thread title is not supported by any info in the OP.
The 1st Post article reports the European response to tariffs trump announced. The 2nd article has nothing that demonstrates any hypocrisy about tariffs. It points out tariffs weren't a reason for the south seceding.
Neither article makes a judgment call whether tariffs are good or bad.
In one article WaPo says imposing tariffs constitutes "war", masterdickmuncher, and in the other article WaPo's argument is that tariffs were of no import in causing war, you disingenuous POS.
Old 03-03-2018, 06:17 PM   #5
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

The left ignores their hypocrisy. The media never holds them too it. Because they’re complicent.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2018, 08:06 PM   #6
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

A great conversation by two former leftists...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2csgEWHqoAk
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2018, 10:30 PM   #7
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
This week, WaPo writes:

They didn't argue any side tranny fucker. They reported what was said.

"In one article WaPo says imposing tariffs constitutes "war", Wrong. The WP quoted someone saying that. They "reported", they didn't editorialize the statement.
Do you have a link?

"WaPo's argument is that tariffs were of no import in causing war,"

Of no import causing the Civil War, not any war. It's not saying tariffs can't cause a war. It says tariffs didn't start that war.
So in other words in an apple to apple comparison, you could say tariffs caused one but not the other and still not be hypocritical.

Simple statements of fact. The tariffs were written by the southern states. They were the lowest they had been since 1816.
In what way is reporting a statement made by a person quoted in a story and making a statement of fact hypocritical? It's not.
Reporting isn't endorsing.
Editorials can be hypocritical. Straight reporting can cover a subject that's hypocritical. But straight, factual "reporting" isn't hypocritical
You just wanted to get a stupid shot in and you got caught.
If anyone on here can figure out a way to turn that dick in your mouth into a cigar it's you. But I'm not going to stick around to see how you do it. You watch too much fox.
Old 03-03-2018, 10:40 PM   #8
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
The left ignores their hypocrisy. The media never holds them too it. Because they’re complicent.
This post is hypocritical.
The right wing media doesn't hold jones, hannity, etc, etc to anything, no matter how outlandish.
Old 03-03-2018, 10:58 PM   #9
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
They didn't argue any side tranny fucker. They reported what was said.

Wrong. The WP quoted someone saying that. They "reported", they didn't editorialize the statement.
Do you have a link?

Of no import causing the Civil War, not any war. It's not saying tariffs can't cause a war. It says tariffs didn't start that war.

So in other words in an apple to apple comparison, you could say tariffs caused one but not the other and still not be hypocritical.

Simple statements of fact. The tariffs were written by the southern states. They were the lowest they had been since 1816.
In what way is reporting a statement made by a person quoted in a story and making a statement of fact hypocritical? It's not.
Reporting isn't endorsing.

Editorials can be hypocritical. Straight reporting can cover a subject that's hypocritical. But straight, factual "reporting" isn't hypocritical

You just wanted to get a stupid shot in and you got caught.
If anyone on here can figure out a way to turn that dick in your mouth into a cigar it's you. But I'm not going to stick around to see how you do it. You watch too much fox.

You're lying again, masterdickmuncher. You're the tranny fucker, masterdickmuncher, and WaPo did editorialize, you lying SOB. Calling an 18% to 25% tax on manufactured goods from Europe "low" is as disingenuous as you are stupid and queer, masterdickmuncher. Especially since there weren't tariffs on most raw materials; which again benefited the North's industrial need for raw material while hurting, by way of direct competition, the agricultural based (raw material) economy of the South. And saying it was "low" at 18% to 25% doesn't even begin to reflect the friction the South endured in Congress trying to get it there and keep it there, masterdickmuncher. The first thing Congress did when the South seceded was raise the tariff to 40% where Northerners had agitated to push it in the decades before the Civil War, masterdickmuncher.
Old 03-04-2018, 10:51 AM   #10
bamscram
Valued Poster

Not all agree with the Donald.

https://www.rollcall.com/news/politi...rious-negative

http://www.euronews.com/2018/03/02/i...rump-s-tariffs
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 01:49 PM   #11
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Well, i see all sorts of hypocristy.

Such as Friday. Was at our library checking some movies out, and spoke to the guy who's the security guard there. His brother runs a construction co, and got sued for advertising 4 of 18 jobs he had, as 'for strong able men'. Cause it 'was discriminatory' to women.
YET i spent 2 hrs online later, looking at indeed, and saw almost 60 different jobs being advertised for kindergarden teachers.. MANY said "women only"..

So how is that not also discriminatory??
garhkal is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women