Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > Coed Discussions - South Texas
Coed Discussions - South Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60022
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47615
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 03-14-2016, 03:56 PM   #1
Majestycctx
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 18308
My ECCIE Reviews
Arrow Victoria, Texas Update......

Hey gentlemen of Victoria, Texas! I'm sure you read my ad about visiting Victoria. I have changed the date to this Staff Edit - ew.

So Staff Edit - ew is your lucky day to get lucky with me! See you boys soon!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1660918
Majestycctx is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 04:14 PM   #2
bald eagle
Premium Access

Encounters: 115
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majestycctx View Post
Hey gentlemen of Victoria, Texas! I'm sure you read my ad about visiting Victoria. I have changed the date to this Staff Edit - ew.

So Staff Edit - ew is your lucky day to get lucky with me! See you boys soon!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1660918
I'll see you Staff Edit - ew, Majesty. Looking forward to a great time!
bald eagle is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 04:36 PM   #3
tandyscone
Premium Access

Encounters: 30
Default Mods will edit your original ad for you

Hey Majesty, check out this thread: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1656689 EW said you can PM a mod and get them to change your original ad.
tandyscone is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 04:51 PM   #4
Majestycctx
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks.
Old 03-14-2016, 04:53 PM   #5
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 65

Yep, posting dates of availability in co-ed is verboten! EW maybe should have clarified that!

It's good to have a mod on top of things!
Guest032716 is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 10:22 AM   #6
Guest110516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by tandyscone View Post
Hey Majesty, check out this thread: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1656689 EW said you can PM a mod and get them to change your original ad.
Well, I wrote she could PM a Mod. I didn't write that the Mod would do it.

Seriously, I'll do my best, but if it gets too complicated or a provider appears to be taking advantage, it might not get done. I also can't guarantee a speedy response. I might be busy with my ATF, doing other Mod stuff, or doing real world stuff.

This post is a general statement. I'm not referring to Majesty's ad, Majesty, or any specific provider or ad.

Anyway, feel free to ask. To quote a great philosopher, "The answer will always be 'yes', unless a 'no' is required."
Guest110516 is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 07:08 PM   #7
tandyscone
Premium Access

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by emptywallet View Post
Well, I wrote she could PM a Mod. I didn't write that the Mod would do it.

Seriously, I'll do my best, but if it gets too complicated or a provider appears to be taking advantage, it might not get done. I also can't guarantee a speedy response. I might be busy with my ATF, doing other Mod stuff, or doing real world stuff.

This post is a general statement. I'm not referring to Majesty's ad, Majesty, or any specific provider or ad.

Anyway, feel free to ask. To quote a great philosopher, "The answer will always be 'yes', unless a 'no' is required."
Not sure why your ATF would be a problem. I thought Rosie was available to you 24/7 and didn't mind being interrupted even in the middle of a session.

Seriously, I have a lot of questions, but since they don't pertain directly to me, maybe I should let someone else ask if they want to know. I understand the reason for the restrictions on ads, and I don't want to see that changed, but it also seems that in certain situations, it would be beneficial for all if a provider could update or correct a posted ad. I thought your post in the Questions for the Staff was the official way to do that. Sorry if I gave others the wrong impression.
tandyscone is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 08:50 AM   #8
Guest110516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by tandyscone View Post
Not sure why your ATF would be a problem. I thought Rosie was available to you 24/7 and didn't mind being interrupted even in the middle of a session.

Seriously, I have a lot of questions, but since they don't pertain directly to me, maybe I should let someone else ask if they want to know. I understand the reason for the restrictions on ads, and I don't want to see that changed, but it also seems that in certain situations, it would be beneficial for all if a provider could update or correct a posted ad. I thought your post in the Questions for the Staff was the official way to do that. Sorry if I gave others the wrong impression.
Yep, start your own thread or send a PM with your questions that don't relate to this thread.

In terms of what I've already posted here, let's go with the short version of my answer: I'll do my best.
Guest110516 is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 10:36 PM   #9
Majestycctx
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you Victoria, Texas! I'll be back soon!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women